Chuck

NBC (ended 2012)

w4u

Chuck Fan Reviews (395)

• Amazing

Chuck is my favorite show of all time. This show is totally awesome. Characters, storylines, actions,... really amazing. I love this show so much.
  • Please Bring It Back!!!!

I have watched the whole series at least 5 times! I laugh every time I watch it. It never get's old. Perfect cast of characters. Never a dull moment. I wish they would bring it back, I keep watching it because it's great for one, also because I can kind of fool myself into thinking it's still going. I Unfortunately you get to the end and it's not. I love this show, definitely one of my favorites!
  • Caution! SPOILER!

Although this show with its ideal blend of humor, action, suspense and romance and its amazing characters is one of my favorite shows I'm tempted to lower its rating because of the awful final.

But I choose to ignore the last three episodes and give it a 10.

AGAIN HEAVY SPOILERS!!!!

DON'T READ THIS WHEN YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FINAL!

And to the writers...

Sarah is the character with the most development in the whole show, in fact a big part of the show is about Sarah changing and evolving to the more complete person she is at the end. To delete all this and make everything that happened to her in 5 seasons obsolete for a cheap audience shocker is just REALLY BAD writing.

And NO! I don't want to use my imagination when I watch a TV show, because then I wouldn't watch it in the first place.

This is in my "3 Worst Finals List" (together with Dexter & HIMYM).
  • funny,romantic,thrilling,action, everything is there in this

I have watched it 2 times .really loved it .Please Producers bring the show back want more seasons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • One of the best comedies ever!

The chemistry between the characters was some of the best I have ever seen. Chuck at the BuyMore with Jeff, Morgan, and Lester were some of the funniest scenes I have ever seen. I watched the entire show live and twice on DVD and will probably watch it again (and again)
  • I wanna watch it again

Okay so i just finished season 5 for the 2nd time, the first time i finished Chuck was for about 2 years ago, but now i wanna watch it from the begining again only 2 days after i watched season 5

Should i Watch it again or wait?

i really wanna Watch it again
  • we need more

there should be more in the story. it shouldn't finished like this
  • CHUCK MOVIE OPPORTUNITY! READ IT IMPORTANT!

Zachary Levi has started a project called "I Want My Nerd HQ 2014" He is using his NerdHQ as a kind of a test for future and bigger things. Big things! As a CHUCK MOVIE!

Zachary Levi said in a interview 13 mars 2014.

"Alot of fans keep asking me, does this come with a Chuck movie? Well look, my plan has always been to make a Chuck movie. But a Chuck movie will cost 5 million at least, so I need to be able show the people in power that own Chuck that, hey I can at least raise 1 million so can you trust me with trying to raise 5 million? If i can't raise 1 million now, I don't now if they ever can believe that I can go and make a Chuck movie so if you are out there and wonder why you should donate, just donate and help me".

So take out your money and start donating! And don't forget to spread the word! Because if this project is a success it's A HUGE PROOF for Warner Bros that Zachary Levi can make a movie too. 2014/x/6678810?c=pledges
  • As good as it gets

From time to time you find a movie or show that is not only worth watching, but truly entertaining. Enter Chuck. This show puts it all together just right. Exciting and funny, Chuck puts an outstanding cast with a great story, complements them with great soundtracks and great characters. Want a show that is fun to watch but doesn't leave you with that dark or negative feeling from all the negativity and darkness? See Chuck and let me add my vote to all of those asking for more. Bring more of the series or at least a movie!
  • Amazing Show Bring Back!

i have seen many tv shows, but this is by far the best. the endings were the worst, i am very unhappy with the last 2 episodes because the relationship that chuck and Sarah built has been destroyed, hopes and dreams and plans they have, just ruined, To be honest, the ending of the tv show should have been of them getting a divorce because that is what it is like, the writers seriously messed up. But i will continue to watch chuck Seasons (1-4) until they either bring out season 6 or create a movie. i know it may take years but i am a hardcore chuck fan. I have watched chuck a total of 5 times and will continue to re-watch it again and every time i get "emotional" because its just such a great tv show, no idea why nbc decided it was best to cancel the show, but then again its on them. So Please BRING BACK CHUCK!
  • Chuck

Hope we see more of Chuck - Series stopped TOO SOON - come on producers - you have a winning series here. The fans want to see many movies & tv shows on CHUCK, with all the original cast
  • tv show

bring back, please best tv show ever
  • Top Shows

1st season (09-13)
  • Amazing CHUCK

This show had a heart with action, drama, comedy, action, sci-fi, family and romance, this was a love story between Chuck and Sarah (best TV couple EVER!!) I never watch the last few episodes for me the ending was when Chuck and Sarah wrote their name in their dreamhouse and Sarah said Some Day it's ours for me that would have been a better ending then the one we got now.

The whole show was great and I don't understand why it got cancelled if you see these day's what we have to watch now there is not one action,drama serie I can compare with Chuck the shows are cold and hard no love to see NBC made the wrong discission IMO! if Chuck would still be on the air today I bet it would have better ratings then the show got in the past. We all watch shows to get a break from real life at least I do, times are hard these day's and watching Chuck over and over again give me that break.

PLEASE!!! NBC BRING CHUCK BACK OR ANY OTHER NETWORK!!

I know Zachery Levi will do everything to give us a Chuck Movie he have said he is still working on it but we have to wait because the serie is still airing in some parts of the world but if we ever get a Chuck movie I be the first one in line to see it I only hope for a better ending then we had now.

I REALLY MISS THE SHOW!!
  • One of the best shows EVER!!

LOVE the characters! Great mix of action and comedy. Consistently had me laughing out loud one minute and on the edge of my seat the next. So sad that a great show like this struggles and finally dies and crap like American Idol, The Bachelor and all the garbage reality TV continues to clutter the landscape. Would love to see another network pick it up but I think the stars have moved on. If they ever do a movie, I'll be in line opening day.
  • Bring it back!

Really miss this show! Wish you would bring it back! Look at your rating!!!!!
  • Best Show Ever!

Im on the 4th season it is amazing so much to like here. The characters get you so wrapped up and hard to stop watching. I wish there were more seasons i hope the movie will still be made.
  • wish i'd had time to watch while it was still...

i'm now on the fourth season and COMPLETELY addicted!!! I want to cry already just thinking about it ending in one more season :-( this is one show that should not have ended so soon and it would TOTALLY be a good one to bring back ASAP!!!!
  • oh my distaste

I don't care to use my imagination as its normally depressed and dark. By not giving an actual conclusion, the series left me quite angry. I loved the series, but the ending makes me wish I've never seen it.
  • please bring chuck back

Want see chuck season- 6. NBC plz plz plz bring it back.... luv it
  • Missing the show

just watched all 5 seasons in a week. a chuck marathon! Seeing the show again made me realize how much i missed it.
  • BRING IT BACK MAN Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have watch two times plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bring it back
  • NBC please bring it back!

I wanna watch more Chuck i watched the full chuck over and over again

• Bring it back!

Damn I want to see more of Chuck. I've watched it from the begining and to the end. Started to rewatch it in 2013. This TV show IS trully amazing.
  • best tv show ever

this tv show has it all easy 10 out of 10 for this i only can wish for more episodes to follow last ending was amazing but i want to see more. all the actors in this were amazing no show is better than this ever
  • best tv series ever

Just brilliant, has everything.
  • Chuck is

the best story about a nerd ever. They're professional not just as spies but actors too.
  • THE BEST SHOW EVER.

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!! I WAS SO SAD WHEN IT ENDED!!!
  • Chuck movie - possibly?

A movie, would be so awesome...
  • best ever

best show ever.. it really deserves a movie, even a online movie or something.. the fans and the show deserve it..
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10