Chuggington

Monday 7:30 AM on Disney Channel Premiered Jan 18, 2010 Between Seasons

Chuggington Fan Reviews (4)

4.9
  • A Fantastic Kids Show

This is one of the better shows to come out on Disney. With so much annoying programming from them in recent years, Chuggington is a refreshing change. The show follows several train-ees who learn valuable lessons through their training adventures. They cover issues such as safety, sharing, fairness, importance of listening and other values which are presented to children in a very entertaining format. All of my children love the show (ages 1 - 5), and have even taken an interest in trains. The show also uses much more realistic looking trains, that are anthropomorphized in a way that is much more aesthetic than many of its competitors. Overall this is a fantastic show for kids.
  • A rip off of Thomas

Don;t watch this, they got about every idea from Thomas. Disney: LOOK AT THOMAS! We should copy it, cuz we will make some money!!!

Then this.

B-A-D!!!

Edit:

This show...

suckkkkssss
  • Cool!

Cool! Note to TheGiannigiov:This show isn't made by disney.
  • Like The Fresh Beat Band, it tells kids that being lazy, getting bad grades, and screwing things up is good.

If you want your kids to be a straight A student, not break things, or not be a couch potato, then I recommend avoiding this show.