City Guys Forums

NBC (ended 2001)

Cast changes...

ireeagle

[1]Jul 29, 2006
    • level: 9
    I understand that this show has no cast change, but there is one cast change that should occur in this show up until the series finale: Alex Morris, who plays Billy, the new husband of Karen Noble, is a funny actor and he should be added in the cast in season 5.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

expo359

[2]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 7
    ireeagle wrote:
    I understand that this show has no cast change, but there is one cast change that should occur in this show up until the series finale: Alex Morris, who plays Billy, the new husband of Karen Noble, is a funny actor and he should be added in the cast in season 5.
    also "angell conwell" had joint the show, at the very end of season 5. i think she in a little over 5 episodes.

ireeagle

[3]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 9

expo359 wrote:
    ireeagle wrote:
    also "angell conwell" had joint the show, at the very end of season 5. i think she in a little over 5 episodes.

Not really, the dates of Jamal and El-Train actually need to appear over six episodes. They both won't be regular cast members in season 5 as Alex Morris. I repeat, I know there's no cast changes in this show, but unfortunately, only one small cast change needs to get involved: Alex Morris as Billy INSERTED in season 5.