City Slam

Friday 9:00 PM on ESPN Premiered Jul 28, 2005 Between Seasons

City Slam Fan Reviews (2)

• Holla! ESPN CITY SLAM ROCKS BIG TIME BABY!

If you love the gritty street but wit abit of candy on top then this is the show for you. As soon as I saw the opening credits and heard the theme tune I knew I was gonna be in for a treat. Packed with high-flyers, lil'guys wit Hopz and athletic showdowns man this show is tight way better than the all-star dunk-contest.
    Ite i'm out, Peace!
  • The best 60 minutes on tv.

Ok I can't believe some of these ratings, did you people even watch the show. All I can say is it was unbelieveable it was like the greatest slam dunk competition of all time. These put Carter, Jordan, James to shame. In every every part of the game of basketball. The events were innovative and original, and the competition was fierce and exciting to watch. The things these guys did were almost inhuman. One of the guys named Skywalker for his freestyle dunk jumped over six people, not one guy, they weren't sitting in a chair, all were standing up in a straight line. I guarantee there is nobody in the NBA who could have done that, it was one of things you would kill to see again.

The show spoke for itself and obviously the people who rated this show weren't listening it was incredible and I was sad to see it was so short lets hope they make a second season next year.