Class of 3000 Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Ended - Are you happy about it?

Are you happy about this shows cancellation?

coasterfan4444

[21]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    DustinDemon wrote:
    coasterfan4444 wrote:

So you like calling the person that did the art for the show whom told me about this a lier?

OBJECTION!

I thought your friend who 'confirmed' it was working as an intern.

Anyway, I'm not saying it ISN'T cancelled, I'm just saying I haven't seen ANY concrete evidence of it.

Your right. I did ask my intern friend. Your also right that I should have updated the blog. You also right about it being canceled. It was not canceled but the creators pulled it because it was costing to much and the network was beating around the bush sort of speak. This is straight from David Colman whom was the character designer for the show. Here is a quote from him now;
    :
    So Long Cartoon Network....hello Disney Feature Animation

Well,many of you out there have loved my posts from my work on Class of 3000 @Cartoon Network. I am very proud of the style I created for that show, and in some way it is like my baby.... Unfortunately, the network took too long waiting to make a decision on a 3rd season(and still pondering it) ...So I, like so many others, was laid off about 4 weeks ago.

LinkFreak215 wrote:
    dustin demon get a life

I have warned you about Flaming and all the other users in a stuck topic. Because you have failed to add hear to it, you have suffered the repercussions to your actions.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jolteon3000

[22]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    DustinDemon wrote:

Am I the only one not convinced by this? The news report sounds a little fishy to me, specifically misspelling 'cancelled'. Anyone can say 'OH I HAVE THIS FRIEND WHO HAS INSIDE INFORMATION' and hope that people believe it. Until I hear an OFFICIAL announcement (like by someone actually INVOLVED with the show), I'm not believing it. I'm not saying it HASN'T been cancelled, I mean Cartoon Network HAS been ignoring it lately, but this is what they did for season 1, too. They stretched out the run of new episodes to the next year so it would flow right from season 1 to season 2.

Like I said, it COULD be cancelled, but it could still be going, too.

Go to Cartoo Netwok.com's schedule. Go to the December 2 tab. You'll find Class of 3000 there. "Big Robot on Campus" Airs December 14 at 8:00 PM, and right after it on the smae date, "Take a Hike" airs.

Supreme_Toquito

[23]Dec 3, 2007
    • level: 7

Cartoon Network orderd 26 episodes, right? Well Wikipedia says that "Take a Hike"airs on December 14, 2007. Take this with a grain of salt though.. I still hope they have another season.

Wyatt_0

[24]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    No I'm not happy about it, it was one of my favorite shows.

west13

[27]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 10
    I'm not happy when I saw this show has been cancelled... It was one of my new favorite show! T_T

oojhisgood

[29]Nov 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    No.

Digimodifed

[32]Dec 27, 2009
    • level: 5

Yoshi34 wrote:
    It was bad, and it's canceled. But, here comes Chowder! Oh man is that one going to kill CN!

Man what we say in the past Chowder is a HIT and not going no where any time soon.