Class of 3000 Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Who's nerdier: Philly Phil or Kam?

Bigger nerd

TVvuer69

[1]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 58

Sometimes I wonder which of the two boys on C3K is more of a nerd on the show. Although Philly Phil is the brains of the group with his wacky inventions, awkward tall and scrawny physique and all, Kam at times can be a know-it-all, but other times can wind up ending up like a goofball. Among the examples would first be in Mini Mentors. When the kids try to get Sunny and his old mentor back together after they've shrunk, Philly Phil uses a vacuum machine to get the latter, but in his efforts, the machine strips Kam of his pants. Then in Study Buddies, we learn Kam was born without sweat glands. Though, that would seem kind of cool, the condition adversely affects him during a heat wave and he eventually begins going insane. There was also The Cure in which he helps to organize his sister's fashion show. With Sunny out sick, Principal Luna gets the opportunity to get the spotlight from him as a model and it really goes to his head as he has the kids cater to his every whim, including Kam getting a white tiger for him. Eventually, they themselves get to be the models for the show, but poor Kam is only seen in his undies as the tiger is wearing his clothes and treating him like a rag doll, which I admit looked funny.

Sure Philly Phil could be the group's nerd conisdering how Tamkia treats him. Of course, Eddie gets it worse from her considering the number of times he's been hitting on her. But for utter weirdness, goofy situations, and winding up in his underwear, Kam would be the best bet to be the goofball nerd among the kids. Even when they run the end credits, he gets the raw deal. Notice that the other kids get to slide on the piano keyboard, making that nice music sequence before the CN logo appears, but Kam just lands hard, making that last semi-sour note.

Edited on 04/13/2008 1:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

west13

[2]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    Obviously, Philly Phil is a nerd, Kam is not. He's a genius...

Jolteon3000

[3]Apr 28, 2008
    • level: 3
    I say Phil's more of a geek and Kam's more of a nerd.

kb55592

[4]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 11
    it's confusing i think philly phil is but then again you everytime kam has somethin inportant to say nobody listen?

TDI101

[5]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 10
    Philly Phil is geeky. Some time when Kam talk he sound like the geek like in Luna love whenever he talks it cufusion me.