Class of 3000

Peanuts! Get Yer Peanuts!

Aired Friday 12:00 AM Nov 10, 2006 on Cartoon Network

6.6
  • My favorite so far.

This was just a great show. Right from the start with Kam's flashback of the old teacher to the pageant itself. It starts simple enough. Time for each student to express how they feel when playing their insturments. Tamika starts of the show with her harp playing. Afterwards Madison goes with the thought of bumble bees. (I think Madison's lost her marbles.) Then goes Philly Phil with a 100 leagues under the ocean kind of thing. Next is Kim and Kam. Kim tries to tell Sunny that her brother has no imagination and we easily find out that she is right. Then Sunny tries to move on forgetting Lil'D. After letting Lil' D express himself class ends before Sunny can teach the class to work together. (Either school is short or that was the last class of the day.) Now time to learn of the pageant. The modern dance teacher lets Sunny know he is in charge of it. And he has until Friday to have it done. Not only that but the principal comes in and drops a load of paper on Sunny.

The next day Sunny is falling asleep in class and is rudely awakened by Kam. "Great, now I have to fill out form 902. Make student eat her own symbols." After that diolague the class picks things to do. After they all file out Sunny turns around to find Kam sitting at his desk. After asking Kam what he was doing. Kam says, "Multimedia extravaganzas bore me. Paperwork, she is my friend." (Kam shows that he wants to help Sunny get done sooner.)

After going though all the things the students are doing for the pageant we see that Sunny has got all but three things left to file. Yelling to Kam that he has a new paper to file we see Kam jump down to Sunny. (Kam is now wearing mountain climbers clothes.) After filing the papers Sunny hands him Kam gets bitten by a mountain goat and falls to the floor. (He gets up unhurt and back in his jacket and dress pants and loafers.) Then the dress rehearsal starts, and everything goes wrong.

After some how getting the pageant over the school gets a $200 check. At this time the principal lets Sunny know that the peach pageant is coming soon. Then the Sunny's class starts to get it ready. (I wounder if they will even show a peach pageant.)

Long story short, I liked it a lot. The song was nice, the story was nice, and the story flowed very well.
  • Another stroke of musical and comedy genius for andre 300O Sunny is in charge of a peanut pagent,the kids use their creativity and sunny finally finds a women of his dreams and the "Oh peanuts"Song was off

Sunny is in charge of a peanut pagent so he teach the kids to use their wild and creative imagination which they went too far and made a diaster but the funny thing was when the peanut man give westley high a $200.00 check man,that mess-up sunny when throught hell to get this pagent together and all his hardwork was a $200.00 check man sunny luck he a'int the selfish buckhead to bankhead sort of celebrity or he'll quit this job for real,but the oh peanut song was the most krunkfied song ever and is better that throwdown great esipode,great series,keep it up,andre and i'm looking forward to the class of 300O Soundtrack,your latest movie idlewild on dvd and the new outkast cd coming soon,Nice job,andre for a beginner
  • wait what?!i don't understand

7.1
    i loved the song for this episode and plot was good but the thing is it tried to hard.it tied to hard to be funny and thats what made me scratch my head because they tried squeezing so much comedy in that they got sorta wacky and stopped making sense. now like i said this episode had an excellent song to it.and the whole peanut pageant idea well it was unoriginal but the thing was that they did it so well and mixed around the pageant idea so that it bacame something new that we've never seen with a pageant idea. but anyway as i've been saying it tried to hard to be funny and thats where it messed up but everything else absolutelly perfect
  • Sunny must make the annual Peanut Pageant a success.

"Peanuts! Get Yer Peanuts!" is another worthy episode of Class of 3000 to watch, and once again, it stays original as much as possible.

The episode begins shortly after Home, where Sunny, adjusting to his new status as teacher, is quickly taking a big responsibility when Principal Luna wants him to prepare the school's annual Peanut Pageant to ensure donation for the school. Fortunately for Sunny, he gets a lot of help from his students, all taking his advice of creativity, which leads to a rather interesting result.

Good animation, the plot is fresh and the music has made some improvements from last time.

Overall, a 9.5 out of 10.