Class of 3000

Cartoon Network (ended 2008)

Class of 3000 Fan Reviews (88)

• A Golden Cartoon that Was Tragically Cut Short

Now since I'm a sucker for hip-hop music, Class of 3000 was literally a godsend for me when I was a kid. I was thinking "finally a cartoon featuring hip-hop music and pop culture". I never understood why anyone else wouldn't make a show like this one. The best I can get now is the Boondocks, but considering today's generation with hip-hop and pop music, a children's cartoon based around this would be highly successful.
  • Oh how far this show could have gone.

If It was not sued for over $2,000,000 it would still be running strong. Timothy McGee actually sued Andre 3000, claiming he proposed the idea for a similar TV show in the year 1997 with Andre replaced by Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, this led to its cancellation, Very great show with strong cast and great writers. Sad it came to an end so cartoon network literally abandoned the show by destroying merchandise and shutting down official websites and games and other promotion goods of the are there so many dirty rich people who just want MONEY MONEY MONEY.
  • I thought it was a good show as a little kid.

Before I started this review, I tried to look up episodes online here, but I was having problems doing so since 90% of the time, the websites were malicious. But as memory serves, I liked to watch this show as a kid.
  • Was pretty good

I used to watch this when I was young it really wasn't that bad the songs were pretty good,and the humor/jokes were fine 7.5/10 Good.
  • Cool show.

It was a cool show, too bad it got sued and ended. I loved this show.
  • Andre #3000

I like this show it would be in my top 10 why did they cancel cause huh I just dont know I loved this show
  • Not that great of a show like Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi was, but at least, it WAS a cartoon.

Quick Review

Art: 7/10 - Not bad; needs work though.

Animation: 5/10 - The animation was okay, but needs some work.

Character: 6/10 - The characters aren't all that bad, even though they could have used some work.

Music: 7/10 - The songs are catchy and the music wasn't that bad.

Voice-acting: 9/10 - Done well. Best part of the show really.

Overall: 5/10 - This show is not too bad, but it's not that great. If you're a fan of music schools or blues and jazz music classes, then this show is for you, but if you're neither of these two people, then this show is not for you.
  • Wait! What was that??

Class of 3000 is what I believe will be the first original series CN has had in a long time. I like the show because it has a good, classic theme and interesting characters. I also like how they animated the show. It reminds me of Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, in a good way.

CN hasn\'t seen a good, original cartoon series in a long time. Fosters was the last, and that was in 2004. The shows between then and now have all pretty much sucked. Shows before that were good, like Courage, PPG, and Dexter/ even though there ended. EEnE, Billy and Mandy; and Fosters still air with new episodes and its all good!

I just hope people around here give Class of 3000 and Andre 3000 a chance. I really think the series will be a good one, and I hope it doesn\'t end soon... Well, thats all I have to say, so adios!
  • Not bad could be better

This story is about a school of the arts that does not have a music teacher. So One of the characters goes out to try and find on. He then comes across Sunny who at frist seems annoyed at the boy. Soon Sunny ends up teaching the kids.

Personally I like the animation though it was a bit too obstract, the music however was amazing and the voice acting is very well done. This show only has about 4 episodes out at this point and so far the show isn't bad. I think that if you enjoy music and seeing how it can influence kids then this is a must see. In my opion if you need something to watch, but nothing else seems to interesting give the show a try. all in all the show is very well thought out, even if it is a bit bland at times it can be surprisingly hummorous.
  • Bring it back!

This show was one of the best cartoons on Cartoon Network. I enjoyed every minute of every episode of Class of 3000. Everything seemed to be going great right up to the moment where someone sued Class of 3000. That's where things were not hunky dory. Class of 3000 started to air less frequently. Then in mid-2008, the show ended. That was it. No more Class of 3000 forever.

The jokes, humor, characters, episodes, theme song, songs, and cast were all awesome. I rate this show 10 out of 10. R.I.P. Class of 3000. November 3, 2006 - May, 28, 2008.
  • A Terrible Show

Class Of 3000 May Worked But Failed Every Level It's About A Music Teacher Sunny Bridges. The Show Is Bland Boring and Uninteresting They Also Have 7 Students Eddie Lil'D Tamika Kam Kim Philly And Spaghettini What Are These Names okay I Get The Names Kim and Eddie But The Others What Are These

Plot 1/10 WHAT Is The Plot Okay It's Singing but come on!

Characters 1/10 Bland

StoryLine 1/10 Stupid

Graphics 1/10 Ugh!

Animation 1/10 Bad Animation It's Ugly

Humor 1/10 It Didn't Make Me Laugh Not Once!

Overall 1/10 It Was Stupid and Boring Do Not Watch This Show! The Only Good Thing Is That It's Cancelled And It's Not On Anymore.
  • Wasn't the worst CN show,but was still pretty boring.

During the cancelation of Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi,CN decided to make another show that replaced it. And as a result,we end up with a show that was never as good HHPAY,but it wasn't that bad. Class of 3000 is about Andre Benjamin from Outkast,who plays Sunny Bridges,a music teacher that teaches music to kids. This sounded like an original idea,but it wasn't. First off,this show is supposed to be focused on music,but most of the plots don't rely on music at all. I mean,fighting a blob? Come on! The characters were alright,but most of them were unlikable,especially that annoying blond girl (Forgot her name). Sunny is alright,but half of the students are just unlikable at all. The musical numbers are pretty good,but most of them are just idiotic. I mean,a song about peanut butter? And the music videos were OK too. The animation is not bad,but why is Sunny's head shaped like a pepper? And this show also does good spoofs like Donkey Kong and Pac Man. But overall,Class of 3000 was not that much of a good show,but it has a few good things about it. But I would just stick to HHPAY.

• Class of 3000,huh?Why doesn't it take place in the year 3000.

I don't like this show.It's not that cool.The idea is not even a good idea for this show.I mean,come on.A school that never shows if there are students in it?That is so not cool a idea for a show.Andre Benjamen from Outkast should had signed on for another show that's not like this one.I don't even care if in every episode has a music video in it.It's always the same episode and the same characters of every episode.I give this show a C because I didn't really like it,but it's a fine show.But not very good of the main plot.
  • My mum (well, someone) once told me that if I had nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. Sorry mum, this show is rubbish and the people must know.

I love cartoons. I love the jokes, I love the cuteness, cartoons and animation are great. However I'm sorry, there is not a thing to like about this show.

The show revolves around a guy (apparently he's a singer) who just can't take the fame and attention of adoring fans anymore, and thinks it's a better idea to work in a school full of obnoxious and unlikable kids.

Not a single character in this show is appealing. There's the stereotype fat loud black chick, the stereotype other black kid who for some reason wears a sailors hat and looks like he's been pinched from a fat albert cartoon. There's the ditzy white hick blonde, the rich kid, and I think there's an asian and a redhead in there too for good measure. They are all boring, useless characters.

I'll get negative feedback on this I'm sure, but I'm prepared to deal with that. There's lots of cartoons I think are stupid, however this one goes beyond and is completely repulsive.
  • I truly think think this show is a pathetic atempt by Cartoon Network to counter Nick's "the Naked Brothers Band.

1.2
    I cant beleive anyone would actualy watch this! The sad atempt at making music practically made my ears fall off with its corny lyrics, off key singers, and cheesey themes.And could these charachters be any bigger stereotypes?For example, Kim resembles the stereo typical tween diva that is completely obsessed with her apearance. And the voice cast couldnt be any more unproffessional.The producers of tis show must have been in a real hurry to couter "the Naked Brothers Band" to have drummed up this cast (no pun intended).The humor is dry and repetative.I cant beleive Andre (3000) Benjamin would waste his talent on this complete failure.
  • First Review!!!!!!!!

Ok, let me start out by asking, What is wrong with cartoon network?????? This show, next to Ed Edd'n Eddy, was my favorite show. It was so unique and original. I loved the characters, the music, the humor, pretty much everything about this show. Nowadays cartoon network is all "johny test", "cn real" and all the other crappy shows they have now. Whatever happened to PPG, Johny bravo, and Dexters lab, and all the other shows we grew up with. (i realize now im getting off topic), but the pont is, cn is getting rid of all the good shows. And on a side note, all of the people saying class of 3000 is racist, that just doesn't make any sense because this show never even hinted any kind of racism. If it's because all the characters are different than i bet you wouldn't say its racist if all of the characters were white. Bottomline, this show was amazing and unique, and it was canceled WAY to early. Congrats cn, another great show went to waste.
  • Horrible art + awful music + (kinda) good humour = class of 3000

Title: really really really(lots of "really" here) bad. At first I thought it meant about a class that lives in the future, no, it's about some idiots whose songs can drive you nuts!

Theme song: bad.

Story: a bunch of talentless kids who make music *yawn*

Art: TERIBLE!!!!

Characters: at least this idiotic show has some variesty in the chars. The main one - a black dude, who is so perfect, that he can't be not succesful. His pupils - a black dude who's kinda cool, I guess. A black fat chick who can kick butt ( at least she's original). A blonde hippy kid who is to creepy to watch. A blonde bilionere kid who is to painful to watch. A horrible looking geek(nerd) who has such a horrible voice you would wish he'd be dead already. A chinese kid(boy) who doesn't have any personality (dispite having no sweat glands). And another chinese kid who I don't know anythig about.

Humour: Thank god, it's toleratable. In fact, in some rare places it is even GOOD! There is one episode where the creepy hippy kid licks the ice cream from her head like a cat. That made me smile a bit.

In conclusion: dispite having a humour which is better than attomic betty, squirrel boy and best ed combined, the art is really crap and the music will drive you nuts so much, that you'd be be grateful if you didn't had ear at all.

Watch it if you like, but when it's time for murderous music shut the volume off!
  • a superstar named sunny bridges gets a job as a teacher to a music class.

7.1
    the plot is cool.sunny bridges teaches his class music but also important lesons in life.in every episode there is featured a music spot,very cool but...ok the animation is decent.i like the character design and how they look realistic.the girls are very pretty exept madison(she looks like a retard)every character is unique and funny in their own way exept ,again,madison.she has no personality and why does she have the same southern accent like eddie?and the crap she babbels threw the show isnt funny its just annoying.i like when tamika punches her lol.i dont like the background.it looks like somebody barfed all over it.about the songs:some songs suck,very few are good.my favorite two are from the first episode and from second seasson "baddest robot on campus"those were awsome! but i think they could make more songs better.the humor is decent not bad but not hillarious.this show isnt bad .its worth watching
  • Cancelled before it should have.

7.6
    I didn't expect this show to be cancelled so early. The music, the animation, the characters, all good. Yet, Today, it has left my Tv and Televisions everywhere. Oh well, at least I can Watch Chowder and Flapjack, two new GREAT shows Cartoon Network has.

This show has been cancelled, so now, if you haven't seen it yet, you might have to go to youtube and look for it there. This show had potential to go on for a long time, but, it got cancelled too early. That's my review, thanks for reading. - a n d e r s o n 5 8 7
  • lol. It ended?

3.3
    Okay, no matter how much i love the voice acting of Tom Kenny, this show is so not nice. I mean like their songs are just horrible. I feel like bashing up the TV, honestly. Their jokes that they try to make up are kinda weird. you have to admit that huhx?
    i was kinda shock to see that it had ended. I mean i thought all cartoon network shows will go on like forever. Such shows are like Grim Adventures, Ed Edd and Eddy, etc...
    well, whatever it is. i really think this show is immature. Not reccommended by me. BTW, if you ask me why i watch this, it beats every thing shown on TV at seven.
  • A very good show.

Hi!! This s s s s Show is a a a about superstar SSunny briges goes Back, back, back, back, back, To His home land.His big, big, big, big, big, big, bigest fan, L'l D Asks him to be their music teacher.There, he meets: Eddie,[a rich dude]Madison, [My favorite charictor] L'l D,[his big, big, big, bigest fan] Tamika, [a bully] Kim and kam, [twins]And philly phil, [a science genius]. Name: Kourtney
    Show: Class Of 3000
    Movie: None
    Favorite charector: Madison spagitinni Popodopolis
    Star: sunny Briges class of 3000 is my favorite show!!
    [ Xialin showdown is my second]
    I am a black belt in Taekwondo!!
    the end.
  • This show makes no sense. The songs are stupid,and well if you like this show then i probilly don't like you as a person.:(

1.1
    dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!! dumb!!!
  • Alright, that's 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back....

The show is basically about a guy named Sunny who returned to a sort of school for the arts type of thing that he graduated from, to teach there. First off I don't see how they thought they could do anything interesting with the plot. Also just from watching two episodes, I can see that most, if not all of the characters are completely unoriginal. I mean how many shows have there been with a nerdy guy, a bossy and stubborn girl, a sort of ditzy girl, and so many more of the usual character types? Overall, I believe it may have had the potential to be good at some point, but that point has long passed and the show is really nothing more than a waste of space.
  • A group of misfit children get a former music star as then new music teacher.

One of my three favorite shows! Alrite like all my reviews i'll start with my favorite character, and thats defenitly Sunny. He is a great musican and he does all that cool stuff. Plus unlike a normal celebirty he cares about everyone at the school, not to mention he calls everyone "party people". My favorite part of the show is the music, the different song at the end of each episode is great. My favorites so far are Throwdown, A Richer Shade of Blue, Three Wishes, and Both Sides of the Brain. So this is one of the 3 three shows I cant get enough of the others being Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Friends. If you havent seen it and its on tune in.
  • A new twist to the old cliche

Apparently, after reading some of your poorly worded reviews reviews, not only do some of you not know how to use spell check, but some of you are completely hating this show without puting up proper reason.I enjoy this show,its really good even though it establishes itself upon the guess who's coming to , in this case, the classroom cliche.I enjoy this show and really I don't see anything much wrong in the characters or story line that are worst than some of the crap CN has spewed out *Cough*Hi Hi PuffyAmiYumi*Cough*.In simple terms.Kids loose teacher,kids get superstar teacher.kids have wacky adventures.So really the premise is different but really the wacky adventures part is not different from barely any cartoon whatsoever.
  • Hmmm not very good,yet not very bad

5.5
    Well what can I say,I'm so-so on this show,it was created by Andre' Benjamin of the Outkast fame,it's not like My Dad The Rockstar,another show that was made by a singer named Gene Simmons,which I did not like.The animation is shabby,the plots and characters are meh,somehow reminds me of Rugrats.Sunny's smart at least,he has a good head on his shoulders looking at parents in shows like Rugrats(still an awesome show) and FOP(samee as before).I don't know,it'll need some fine tuning in order to continue on.It's at least halfway decen looking at Gym Partner and Squirrel boy,I think a half is fitting for my rating
  • This and Ed, Edd, N Eddy are the only saving graces of Cartoon Network nowadays.

7.9
    Class of 3000 is a show about Andre "3000" Benjamin (of Outkast) playing Sonny, a former famous music star who quit the biz to going into teaching a group of kids in a music class. That's the basic premise of the show. This show consists of no half-retarded characters, no over-excessive gross-out humor, and get this...the plots of the episode....ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE!!!! And actually have a purpose!!!! That is extremely uncommon for a show that premiered past the Golden Age of Cartoon Network. I for one can tolerate this show, unlike Camp Lazlo, Billy and Mandy, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Foster's, etc. Those shows really annoy the hell outta me....
    It's also pretty unique compared to those other shows. To me, all those other shows are basically the exact same thing, but with different characters. Andre in this show has incorporated his own original music and 2-min. songs in it, so I give it kudos for trying to do something different.
  • Good show,But I heard the ratings are low.When Squirrel Boy and Gym Partner have good ratings on TV

I love this show!!I love this music show!!But,If Andre wants to make some of his songs look educational.Then waste your time,Beacause some people hate this show because of the songs,Andre needs to keep the songs for 7-Up not for people 4-7 I mean this shows does need some fine tuning though so it could get a little more higher.
  • It's not as good as it was on 11/3/06

I do not like it has much as I did. It now has bad music. It was once one of the best shows on TV but sence episode 103 The devil and lil'd it has gone down hill but with the new season coming soon I might get back into this show.So intill season 2 begans the score I give this show a 6 and that score is soon to be going up Class of 3000 is still a good show but not as good as it was.
  • This show is great! My friend wanted me to watch this because I dont watch alot of shows on CN, and I think it is great.

This show is great! My friend wanted me to watch this because I dont watch alot of shows on CN, and I think it is great. Everything about this is great, the characters, the story, the plot, and the music. The music is the best, im glad it is Jazz/Hiphop/blues

I give this show a 10