Class of 3000

The Devil and Lil'D

Aired Friday 12:00 AM Dec 15, 2006 on Cartoon Network

5.2
  • Was clearley not the best episode!

5.1
    In the devil and lil d, it was not the best episode. Lil D sells his soul to Big D, and he has to rely on help from Sunny to get him free from the record contract. And I really don't think this is a very good episode because It starts at a career fair, sponsored by Extreme Ham! and Lil D makes a dong, and he is doing a lot with extreme ham in the music vedio. Well, Sunny was trying to make a lesson on temptation, and i'd say the funniest part was when Philly Phil says, but it was so tempting durring the temptation lesson.
  • Li'l D gets a record deal and things go straight down the toilet from there.

Like I said, Li'l D gets a record deal and then he realizes the mistake and fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush--things go straight down the toilet.

Now don't take that as an "I hate this episode" statement. I'm only saying that things went down the toilet for Li'l D himself.

Eh, I'm not making this review to spoil anything, just to state a few tidbits that I found intriguing in this episode:

1. Big D looked an awful lot like James Mitchell (TNA), didn't he? I mean, with the black hair, and the goatee, and the red suit, and the evilness...and the ham. Okay, that last part has nothing to do with James Mitchell other than the fact that he probably eats a lot of it.

2. Another show to chalk up a "Devil Went Down to Georgia" reference. Thank God it actually took place in Georgia this time. Thank God it also had something to do with the devil, too.

Well, that's all for now. *tips hat* I give this one a 9/10, 'cause I'm generous.
  • Ok this show throws many turns at you but it is average.

Well ok. This was far from my favorite show. You can tell this be the score. This was just a bad story.

Lil' D goes and gets a record deal. Now he is getting ready for his first song. New style Rap? Hip-Hop maybe? Oh-well earthier way this just made a mockery of Eminim in my humble opinion. Then the fiddle contest. Fail, next, fail, next, fail, notice a pattern here?

Again my favorite characters did not get all the air time they should have. I think Kam said about 3 or 4 different things in the whole show. Same goes for Kim. As I said before this was far from the best.

Show Rank: 6th Best.
    Song Rank: 6th Best.
  • Lil' D signs a recording contract with SoulStack Records, but gets more then he bargains for.

After a week of no new episode, Class of 3000 resumes progress, starting with "The Devil and Lil' D".

While touring around a fair looking for a job that suits them, the gang, mainly Sunny and Lil' D, are confronted by two spokesmen of the mysterious SoulStack Records, offering Sunny a recording contract. While an annoyed Sunny quickly turns down the offer, Lil' D takes the offer instead, where he finds himself way over his head, neglecting his friend and teacher in the progress. Soon, though, Lil' D realizes that anything that Big D puts him has no relation to his passion, and turns to Sunny and the gang to get him out of the contract.

I was quite disappointed with this episode's song, but other than that, I find it very entertaining, with a strong moral as well.

Overall, a 9 out of 10.