Class of the Titans Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on TELETOONBetween Seasons

Kiss Pic

horseluvinfreak

[41]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 4

Mr. Goodchild, I was wondering if there will be more J/T moments in Bow and Eros and See you at The Crossroads? Also for more J/T pics, can you have that part in one of the first three episodes when they visit the Oracle and  he grabs Theresa's hand and  then she jumps back into Jay's arms and was practically hugging her. 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spoosy

[42]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    that part was so cute!!!

KOOKALAMUNGA

[43]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 3
    I think that is possible. I'll put them up as I can look at my DVD of show. Look for them soon.

Elsask

[44]Jun 5, 2006
    ya it seems so even though i had mine two weeks ago already(track that is)....*sighs* it seems so long ago, too bad i couldn't go to swift current(i was too young) oops, sorry a little off topic.
    Edited on 06/05/2006 7:50pm

pink_rapid

[45]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 1
    KOOKALAMUNGA wrote:
    I think that is possible. I'll put them up as I can look at my DVD of show. Look for them soon.
    Speaking of DVD's of the show, do you suppose you could persuade the right people to come out with CotT on DVD? Not that lame one episode DVD, as most C8 rated cartoons do, but the entire first season?
    I know I am not the only one hoping to GOD (or Hera, Zeus, what have you) that it does come out on full season DVD.
    I apologize if it seems I'm asking a lot, I just want to put it out there that it's something a lot of fans would be interested in. It wouldn't even have to be mass produced, if you just sold it via an online store you could make a certain amount of copies and save some money, maybe? I'm no expert, just putting it out there.

TheOddBird

[46]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 13

If there were a DVD, I think I'd faint. (In happiness)

spoosy

[47]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 5
    that would be nice if all the eppies were on on DVD

LostExperiment

[48]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 2
    spoosy wrote:
    that would be nice if all the eppies were on on DVD

I'm hoping for a "First Season" set, sometime after the Valentine's Day release of Bows and Eros in Febuary 2007.

pink_rapid

[49]Jun 6, 2006
    I know I would probably go through something similar to an orgasm.
    At the very, very least they should release a DVD of the "Chaos" episodes.
    I haven't seen them.
    My life is so incomplete.
    ):

pink_rapid

[50]Jun 6, 2006
    OR they could just give us all TiVo's and then we'd have it made!

aqua_girl

[51]Jun 7, 2006
    hi! I'm kinda new here ,but i do love COTT! All of my friends usually says it's boring.

xanthophiliac

[52]Jun 7, 2006
    • level: 6
    Welcome to the forum and the fandom! You're in good company here, I'm sure.

Anony-mouse

[53]Jun 7, 2006

Welcome Aqua_girl! Nice to meet a fan of Class Of The Titans. 

Onto other business, Mr. Goddchild, is there anywhere where New Olympia is specifically based? More specifically is it in Canada?

xanthophiliac

[54]Jun 7, 2006
    Since this has pretty much become a questions thread -- Mr. Goodchild, if you're still interested, I can put up a seperate post outlining a system of how to submit questions to, say, myself and maybe one other editor, to be sorted to that some of the more repetitive and tedious questions get filtered out, as discussed earlier. I think I've finally figured out a good way for it to work.

LostExperiment

[55]Jun 7, 2006

xanthophiliac wrote:
    Since this has pretty much become a questions thread -- Mr. Goodchild, if you're still interested, I can put up a seperate post outlining a system of how to submit questions to, say, myself and maybe one other editor, to be sorted to that some of the more repetitive and tedious questions get filtered out, as discussed earlier. I think I've finally figured out a good way for it to work.

A FAQ would be great. Acctually, what I could do is if we can compile a list of frequently asked questions and their answers as given by Mr. Goodchild, I could just have a very simple page up on my server that we could direct people to. That's one option.

Edit: Knowing me, it would probably then be subcategorized into questions on specific subject matter and such (Pairings, characters, fashion, epsiode ideas...etc.). Then, it would get a table of contents. Or something similar.
    Edited on 06/07/2006 9:04pm

xanthophiliac

[56]Jun 7, 2006
    Hey, LostExperiment. Actually, I was thinking of starting up TWO different topics, as per follows:

1. The previously mentioned Q+A with Mr. Goodchild -- This would be for questions that only he could answer (ie. stuff about, say, the process of putting the show together, questions about how the characters have changed over pre-production, etc.), hence the filtering process to that questions that ANYONE could answer.

2. Something like the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer' topic at the 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' forum (I guess that's just a fancy way of saying FAQ) -- Basically, this would be for people, especially new fans, to ask questions about the show that can be answered by anyone (eg. 'Why is Atlanta sometimes the descendent of Artemis or Atalanta?', 'When did Archie first show that he liked Atlanta?', etc.).

I was going to host a FAQ like this on the fansite, but as that probably won't start being really published until probably the end of the month, it may be a good idea to start an FAQ of some sort, maybe beginning with a topic here and then, like you said, progressing onto a webpage so that there can be a table of contents.

LostExperiment

[57]Jun 7, 2006
    Yeah - I can just give you the files when the website's up, not a problem - but compilation could certainly start now.

God I wish I lived in BC right now, or I'd be prying like nobody's business for some kind of a real interview. With audio. And video. Oh. Yes.

KOOKALAMUNGA

[58]Jun 8, 2006
    Hey guys....yeah if you could pit a system into place and filter the questions and stuff I would be pleased to answer the questions and give you a bit more insight into our process of making COTT. Its nice to hear from you guys and are interested in the behind the scenes stuff. By the way New Olympia is sort of an American city situated in Canada, but never mentioned...haven't seen any flags flying have you? since we are trying to make it a nondescript location...also we made sure our actors don't speak to Canadian eh....we watch things like accent and words...eg. in Chaos 102 when they pass the burnt out truck. In Canada it would be called a HYDRO truck but we didn't call it that.Its hard sometimes but we have a great Voice director who catches alot and we catch things in the script stage. So is this the kind of thing you guys would like to know?Let me know when get your Q/A topic set up.Thanks again everyone for your support...yeah maybe second round of Art Exchange I'll jump in,have to see what my schedule will be.

TheOddBird

[59]Jun 8, 2006
    • level: 13

I love behind the scenes things, etc.

I know when I buy a dvd, that's the first special feature I look at. It'd be really cool if you could answer some questions like that, and kind of give us a behind-the-scenes intake on the show.

Edited on 06/08/2006 3:06pm

xXCOTTXx

[60]Jun 8, 2006
    I wouldn't have to buy the dvds if they were out, I have every episode taped on video.