Class of the Titans Forums

Daily 7:00 PM on TELETOONBetween Seasons

Knowing The Fans 2, New and Improved!!

Titans2006123

[1]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 24
    yeah that other thread was getting a bit too full so im makin this new one to start fresh!! so move that convo ovr here!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Atlanta2345

[2]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 3
    okay well i wasn't on the other topic but i'm a fan i guess so i'll tell a bit about myself
    grnder: Girl
    apperance: Long sandy blobde hair with green eyes
    height: like 5'2 ( i'm average)
    hobbies: Drawing, writting, the internet, ect
    I would call myself girly kinda.

xxxx_Persephone

[3]Dec 14, 2006
    You know me! I'm back from the other forum!

dancechickie222

[4]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 11

Wow, do you know how much like me you are Atlanta2345? I have blue eyes though, but they have a bit of green you could say. I'm a little shorter too, by like only 1 inch though. And I'm back from the other one too, you know bout me!

freakilyweird

[5]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 4

I got an email survey once from a friend that asked questions about you: maybe it will help you get to know me... not really. All you'll really get to know is my warped sense of humor. 

Part I of III

1. What time is it? Time for me to do the funky chicken! 

2. What is your full name?  Bob B. Bob. (Middle name: Bob)

3. What are you most afraid of? Hairy sweaters

4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? Slinky goes down the 5000 steps of a Buddhist monastery 

5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yep. I ate it

6. Where were you born? The Internet

7. Favorite New food: Christmas Ties

8. Ever been to Alaska: I dunno, Alaska (Get it? Alaska? I'll ask ha? Fake laughter ensues...) 

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling: I don’t know what a toilet paper roll is, but it sounds yummy

10. Loved someone so much it made you cry:  A bug on the sidewalk after I stepped on it  

11. Favorite Restaurant: Canadian Tire

12. Favorite Flower: The plastic squirty kind 

13. Favorite sport to watch: Xtreme Ironing

14. Favorite Drink: Lake Ontario (with a bendy straw)

15. Favorite ice cream: Depends on the humidity, elevation, and what the winning lottery numbers are

16. Disney or Warner Brothers: They both give me a rash

17. Favorite fast food restaurant: Disneyland (after which I get a rash)

18. What color is your bedroom carpet? I don't have a bedroom, just a cardboard box in the basement

19. How many times have you failed your driver's test? Once a day. I know the names of all the instructor's kids!

20. Before this one, from who did you get your last e-mail: The president of the We Send Viruses to People in their Last Email Club.

Rhiannah_RP

[7]Dec 15, 2006

So if one breakes down you still have transport.

Names Rhiannah_RP. Call me Rhi. 13 (finaly), Likes to draw, read, write and run around in 3 layers of cotton during the summer. Blond hair blue eyes. Likes muffins but don't let me bake the buggers. about 5'7. Rizzo the rat rocks.

Titans2006123

[8]Dec 15, 2006
    freakilyweird wrote:

I got an email survey once from a friend that asked questions about you: maybe it will help you get to know me... not really. All you'll really get to know is my warped sense of humor. 

Part I of III

1. What time is it? Time for me to do the funky chicken! 

2. What is your full name?  Bob B. Bob. (Middle name: Bob)

3. What are you most afraid of? Hairy sweaters

4. What is the most recent movie that you've seen in a theatre? Slinky goes down the 5000 steps of a Buddhist monastery 

5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yep. I ate it

6. Where were you born? The Internet

7. Favorite New food: Christmas Ties

8. Ever been to Alaska: I dunno, Alaska (Get it? Alaska? I'll ask ha? Fake laughter ensues...) 

9. Ever been toilet paper rolling: I don’t know what a toilet paper roll is, but it sounds yummy

10. Loved someone so much it made you cry:  A bug on the sidewalk after I stepped on it  

11. Favorite Restaurant: Canadian Tire

12. Favorite Flower: The plastic squirty kind 

13. Favorite sport to watch: Xtreme Ironing

14. Favorite Drink: Lake Ontario (with a bendy straw)

15. Favorite ice cream: Depends on the humidity, elevation, and what the winning lottery numbers are

16. Disney or Warner Brothers: They both give me a rash

17. Favorite fast food restaurant: Disneyland (after which I get a rash)

18. What color is your bedroom carpet? I don't have a bedroom, just a cardboard box in the basement

19. How many times have you failed your driver's test? Once a day. I know the names of all the instructor's kids!

20. Before this one, from who did you get your last e-mail: The president of the We Send Viruses to People in their Last Email Club.

OMG that is hilarious (shows that i laugh at almost everything) anyways i HATE it when a thread gets so full that you have to search through 8 pages of writting to find ONE post!! making thisnew thread is easier for everyone! 

today THREE of my classes assinged cumulative projects... due right after Christmas break!! it looks like im goin to have to do homework while im in Florida

SugarySweet

[9]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 8

I've been wondering about something, I know we already had a discussion kinda like this but I was wondering why everyone chose the icons that they did, obviously most people chose theirs because they like that particular show but maybe that's not the reason for every body.

For instance I chose mine because it's Christmas time and  the robot Santa from futurama is hilarious. How bout you?

It's just a random topic because I just felt like starting one.

Rhiannah_RP

[10]Dec 15, 2006
    Because Rizzo kicks ass.

dancechickie222

[11]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 11

Oh.. I chose mine cuz I love the channel Spike cuz it has CSI on it!!! Yah! And they didn't have an icon for CSI so yah.. The one I had before was one of Snoopy though, I just like Snoopy! [I would've chose Woodstock first, but someone already had that.]

Today was so fun! I stayed home cuz I was "sick".. so I went to school again later during recess and it was so fun.. everyone's like "Run! She's sick, get away!!" Lol.. it was pretty funny. But my friend was stupid and decided to tell the teacher to give me my homework, so now I have to do 13 pages of language power!! Not fair... Gotta go now, CSI's on in 15 minutes!

Tiny-Twiddle

[13]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 2
    John Sheppard FTW.

jekka10

[14]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    I like Jennifer Aniston. That's why.

xxxx_Persephone

[15]Dec 15, 2006

Because I love Smurfs. OK, issue at hand here also posted in blog): See, I know the girl (to be known as D) and she is new to our school. D has become a friend of mine. She invited me to her birthday party (which is tonight, but she invited me WEEKS ago), but my friends El and Hannah are having a party tonight too, which I've been invited to for over a month and a half. I told D I couldn't come, but I bought her a present and gave it to her. She was good with it, and let it drop. Last week (I believe 10 days after inviting me), she found out about their party and came up to me and for 10 minutes screamed that she hated me as was giving my present back. I told her I was dreadfully sorry, but they had invited me before her and that I'd said I'd go. D, furious, turns her back on me. Enter El. She turns to El, gives her a big hug, and says, "I love you," then does the same to me. O_o I let it drop, though I felt kind of hurt that even though I thought of her, she still hated me for the unavoidable. NOT my fault that they're having a party on the same day. PLUS it's not even MY party! So, you know, she got totally mad at me, but not them. Today, I came into school, and we were talking, it was all good. At locker Break, she asked me to talk; I told her we could talk; the bell rang. El told me to come on up to class, and D yells, "DITCHER!" and she's yelled that over 100 times in the last week, sometimes when I haven't even left. She yells it so everyone can hear too, makes me feel like crap. ANYWAY, then I tell El I'll catch up, but D goes, "NO! Go away! Ditcher!" and I told her I was open to talk, but she said no, walked out of the school (without her coat, bag, or a goodbye). I worry all Math class, wondering if it's my fault she left. She back in school last period. She's ignoring me completely (it's French class), which totally sucks because we're working on a project together. I offer to do something, I make lists, I draw, but no. She won't let me.I eventually snatch my pencil crayon and color in the skirt I drew. She turns to be and says, "I don't like you very much." I sigh and go, "what did I do this time?" and she says to me, "You don't ask me for my phone number, email, and I'm not your best friend!" I told her, "I'm sorry, I just never have anything to talk about," (in my head, you asked for mine, I'll get yours when you call me), "I didn't know you had email," (if you want mine, ask me for it!) and, "I have too many good friends to pick a favourite." (BEN! BEN! BEN!) then, she goes on like nothing happened, but of course, something did. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but she hurts mine. She doesn't have many friends, but she's not a mean person. She's really nice! A little desparate; but nice.

This isn't a plea for attention, it's a cry for advice, will you answer?

Edited on 12/15/2006 4:41pm

freakilyweird

[16]Dec 15, 2006
    I chose mine when I signed up and was browsing through icons from my favorite shows. I just picked the one I liked most-the South Park Turkey. (I wish there were CotT icons, though...)

xanthophiliac

[17]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 6
    I love 'Avatar: The Last Airbender', and Azula's an awesome character, especially after the Season Two finale (though I've had the avatar for much longer than that).

doorah

[18]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 1
    'cause coco is co-ol, get it? SRY, that was super lame, LOL.

xxxx_Persephone

[19]Dec 16, 2006
    I've never seen Avatar.