Class of the Titans

Man's Worst Enemy

Aired Daily 7:00 PM Jan 21, 2006 on TELETOON

• Herry's enjoying a nice afternoon with his granny when all of a sudden, his granny's dog Pepe starts acting strange, growling and running off into the woods. And she's not the only dog thats gone missing-- the titans learn that Cereberus is behind it all.

This episode was good, and I enjoyed it. Firstly, it shows that sometimes regardless of what other people might think, you have to be honest--- and how did it show that? Well, Theresa plays the lyre but her friends think its lame--- actually, most people do. But in order to save everyone, she has to come out of the closet and play the lyre.

Of course that, and the fact that this show was just enjoyable. I don't know why, but it seemed like it was mostly action, and it was the first time I've seen the gang not be split up with Archie and Atlanta on the same team--- Archie went with Jay and Theresa. Of course I know Atlanta also goes with Herry, but Archie didn't seem disappointed.

Anyways overall this episode was good, I liked it, and I'm totally looking forward to more in the future--- and lets just say if I had to watch this episode again as a rerun, I'd still enjoy it just as much as the first time around. That's how you know when an episode is good.