Class of the Titans

Daily 7:00 PM on TELETOON Premiered Jan 01, 2006 Between Seasons

Class of the Titans Fan Reviews (51)

• An interesting show about Greek Mythology.

Class of the Titans is about seven teenagers who are all decendants of Greek heroes/gods and are the seven in a prophecy to save the world against Chronos. It is an interesting show with good character development and design on both good, dark and neutral sides. It shows good insights of reasons for decisions made between the gods, that choose to work with Chronos.

Each episode is original to the last, and arises problems within the group. Some may doubt their powers, problems that normal teens go through etc, so in that regard we can relate to the characters well. The episodes are generally packed with action and if not they still do a great job of keeping it interesting. The only downfall of the show that I can see is the art of it. The animation is very simple, but effective enough for the show, so there isn't anything wrong with it, but if they had to do it again that would be an area of improvement. I would recommend people to watch it as it is interesting, consistant and keeps your attention from great episodes of orginality as such.