Class of the Titans

Daily 7:00 PM on TELETOON Premiered Jan 01, 2006 Between Seasons

Class of the Titans Fan Reviews (51)

• I absolutely love this show; never missed an episode. I think it's very educational, with the Greek Mythology, but is at the same time infused with an interesting, complicated, and actually somewhat deep but understandable plot, and likeable characters.

Like I said, I think very highly of this show. I liked it since the first second I saw it, and wouldn't ever miss an episode. It actually taught me some Greek Mythology in the process of watching it, too, which would prove nicely paired with what I already know of it. Also, the plot is great, and the characters are cool, too. The romance isn't constant, either, but is there enough that you can enjoy it and root for your favourite couple. Too much romance in a show can ultimately distract from the whole of the show, and that isn't something that happens with this show. I can still enjoy what is actually going on, and the fight scenes are terrible either. The animation is good, and the voice actors are recognizable and are great to listen to, be they are so familiar because of the numbers of other shows that they have been in, like my personal favourites, Ian Cox, Kelly Sheridan, and Kirby Morrow. The characters are completely likeable, because in a way, are relatable, just in a different way. They are young teenagers with lots of stress on them, which many teenagers could relate with, except that they are fighting a Greek god while others maybe be just stressed over homeowork. ;-) The characters are teenagers, but aren't overly horomonal and whiny, and are mature enough to make watchable, but still are young enough to have to deal with what a regular teenager would, be it of God-like proportions or just trying out to figure out their crush. It can also be kind of funny, too. Particular scenes can be quite funny and entertaining to watch, and there is a good amount of comedy in each episode, so laughs are not a problem. As a whole, this show is great, and has a little bit of everything infused, in good amounts (so it's NOT annoying) which makes it great for every age. This show has gotten great reviews from the people here on, and only one bad review from someone who just hates learning, which is something that just comes naturally with watching this show. I think that this a totally great show for any age, I mean, even my 4 year old cousin and 67 year old grandfather enjoyed watching this one night. I think that this is a show that is worth checking out, because it really is a completely underrated show. A diamond in the ruff that needs to be uncovered and shared. I also think that this show should definitely come back for a third season! All the way! Even if only a a small amount of people like this show, it is well-loved by that group! As you can obviously see, I do love this show so. It is definitely one of my favourites shows EVER.