Class of the Titans

Sibling Rivalry

Aired Daily 7:00 PM Feb 18, 2006 on TELETOON

• After Neil "defeats" Medusa, the Gorgon Sisters want revenge! Can Jay and the others save Neil before he gets stoned? (literally)

Awesome! It was so awesome to see Neil play the "hero" for a change, even though it was just plain luck! Medusa was just as I imagined her, and it surprised me to see that she had sisters! Neil was hilarious when he was in the elevator demonstrating his karate moves, and when he kept bragging over his "victory". It was also cute to see Archie and Atlanta bonding over their battle scares! (Too bad Neil had to barge in and ruin the moment). And of course, it was tres cool when Herry, Archie, Theresa, and Jay went all Mission Impossible to save Neil!

Favorite Lines:

Herry: Is it just me, or did Odie forget to mention the GIANT FREAKING MONSTER?

Gorgon Sister: I say we stone him right now and get it over with!

Neil: You know I can hear you, right?
  • When Medusas cave is unearthed and Medusa escapes Neil by complete dumb luck manages to capture her all on his own. But being the man he is takes way to much credit and ticks off both his teammates and Medusas deadly sisters.

This episode isnt to important in the actually series as for the reason that..get this....Cronos is not seen all episode. But it bring laughter and joy when Neil captures the Gorgon Medusa all by himself and takes to much credit. Youll probbaly laugh many times at the wacky lines said by Neil from "dude your not gonna beleive what i just did" to "and I was like, you want it on a plate?" In the end youll feel satisfied that you know more about Neil and the hillarious, tough, "hot", talented, and over enthusiastic character he is in this great show.