Class of the Titans

The Antikythera Device

Aired Daily 7:00 PM Feb 04, 2006 on TELETOON

• Jay decides its time to set a trap for Cronus, but his plan backfires and Cronus gets away. Jay has to prove he can fix things, and takes the titans on a journey to find the lost city of Atlantis, and ultimately stop Cronus--- this time.

Overall I thought this episode was excellent--- it didn't really have as many of the moments between Archie and Atlanta, or Jay and Theresa, but it was still a great episode. Afterall, it had its usual fighting which is always a plus. Then there was the whole fact that it appeared as if Cronus was gone, for good, but of course us fans know better, considering there's a second season coming out.

This episode wasn't as exciting as it could have been, although it did have its moments, but overall it was just in between exciting and okay. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, because after all this series is still doing WAY better than many other shows and its still great. It could have a really bad, lame episode and I think it would still be good. So, good episode.