Class of the Titans

Time After Time

Aired Daily 7:00 PM Jun 10, 2006 on TELETOON

• Its New Years Eve & the Titans are counting down to the new year, when suddenly everything changes & Odie is gone. Jay's the only one who knows that he didn't really die, & they have to travel back in time, & stop the future Cronus from changing the past.

It's New Year's Eve and the Titans are counting down to the new year, when suddenly, everything changes--- and Odie is nowhere to be found. Jay's the only one who remembers that Odie didn't really die, and they have to travel back in time, and stop the future Cronus from changing the result of the Titan War.

When this episode came on today, I knew that Odie was going to die--- what I didn't know was that it would only be Jay that remembered he didn't really die that day when they fought the monster (was it a manticore? I suddenly can't remember, and I *just* watched the whole episode six minutes ago) and so when they told him, "Jay, Odie died six months ago," I was totally blown away--- either it was unexpected entirely, or I'm just a little slow. Either way, this episode was extremely powerful for me. I liked of course when Jay was holding Theresa's hand when they slid down the huge hill, and Archie had Atlanta's--- very cute. Poor Odie, Herry and Neil had no one's hand to hold but they didn't seem upset about it. And finally the titans learned that Mr Suez was actually--- *gasp!* ZEUS! At the very end, and keep in mind this was my first time seeing this episode, when they told him that Cronus would try to escape and Zeus said he wouldn't let it happen, I was just totally shocked because then, like they said, they never would have known one another. Yet somehow, I think that them meeting was "destiny" like they said about them fighting Cronus and that one way or another, they'd have met.

Still, the effect was powerful and for me the thought of them never meeting was just shocking and something I would never want to happen--- what would be the point of having our show? Although it WOULD be interesting if they had saved this episode, altered it a bit just to fit the time line, and had it at the end of series two or something, and then have it that they never met--- and a new enemy came and they were brought together again. I don't know, I just think it would be cool.

So, another awesome episode, that was exciting, shocking, and fun. And of course, filled with action.