Clean House Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Style NetworkIn Season

Clean House

Amyblogtalk

[1]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 1

Matt Iseman from Clean House comes and chats it up, call in and talk!

budurl.com/cleanhouse

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Amyblogtalk

[2]Jun 16, 2009
    Matt Iseman from Clean House comes and chats it up, call in and talk!

budurl.com/cleanhouse

AnitaG360

[3]Nov 15, 2009

Hello there, My name is Anita Glenn, and My mom and dad are in desperate need of you guys can help. My mom has been over come with all the crap my step dad has collected for the past 30 yrs. They have been married sense 1974 and have had 8 children ever sense t ell we all have grown up now and they are left with the yrs of stuff. The trouble is that my step Dad will not get rid of much at all around there 45 acre home in the country and it all makes it look like crap and I know there's a very nice place underneath it all. The house was built in the 1900s. My mom is sick of it all and Im afraid that if something isn't done, she is going to leave my step dad soon. Can you help or maybe get us more help?

Desperate and worried,

Anita Glenn

DuchessDC

[4]Mar 8, 2010

I am a recent Clean House Addict . I enjoyed watching Clean House on TV for two months now-a few were reruns. I salute the crew for a job well done. A lot of patience shown, effort put in and advice given to assist the family and TV veiwers on how to deal with their clutter and their lifestyle. I am a shopaholic in many ways, but surprisingly, no clutter, YET I am very house proud. I am not a good candidate for Clean House but definitely a good one for Clean House Supporter. In reality, I have witnessed the houses of many who lived in their world of chaos. So I am very pleased to note that this show also advised the families as to where they went wrong- living in an untidy home minus discipline.I am of the opinionthat Clean House Programme is not a solution but a remedy to a better lifestyle. Great Show! Thank you.