Clean House Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Style NetworkIn Season

Niecy Nash??

jbfalls

[1]Jan 3, 2008
    • level: 1

One of my favorite shows and favorite host was Clean House and its host,Niecy Nash. Why is she no longer with the show? I saw the "new " version on 1/3 and did not like it - so I will not be watching along with many others. Nash was very entertaining far more so than her co-stars. I have a suggestion get the original four back.

I hope that the host of How Do I Look will continue, if not HGTV will have my undivided attention.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DAFerguson4

[2]Jan 30, 2008

So what is going on with Clean House? Where is our beloved host, Neicy Nash? Is this a writers' strike issue? At any rate, the guys at E! need to work really hard to get Ms. Nash back because her large fan base demands it. No offense to Debbi Gutierrez, but uh-uh mammy! No way, give me Neicy Nash or give me remote control so I can change the channel. Seriously, I am starting to get a little pissed since there have not been any annoucements on your website of the website that belongs to E!

Additionally, I also love Mark Brunetz, Trish Suhr and Matt Iseman! So someone needs to forward this message board to E! onlineand do it quickly because I know many viewers that feel the same way I do. No Niecy, No Show!!!!

chuqui181

[3]Jan 30, 2008

WHERE'S NEICEY!!! I dont like the new chick, she's not part of the crew! I don't like how rude, vulgar and drill sergeantish she is. BRING NEICEY BACK. I don't like how she doesn't even relate to the people and doesn't even TRY to be on their level.She makes them feel like they don't want it by the end of the show, taking away how excited they are while they await the transformation. These people are asking for help to learn and rearrange their lives,but they need HELP, not just someone to come intake stuff bring stuff andleave. i miss neicey's heart to hearts, i felt like those people really changed andalthough at 1st hesitant, they did it WILLINGLY.

KCMask

[4]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 21
    chuqui181 wrote:

WHERE'S NEICEY!!! I dont like the new chick, she's not part of the crew! I don't like how rude, vulgar and drill sergeantish she is. BRING NEICEY BACK. I don't like how she doesn't even relate to the people and doesn't even TRY to be on their level.She makes them feel like they don't want it by the end of the show, taking away how excited they are while they await the transformation. These people are asking for help to learn and rearrange their lives,but they need HELP, not just someone to come intake stuff bring stuff andleave. i miss neicey's heart to hearts, i felt like those people really changed andalthough at 1st hesitant, they did it WILLINGLY.

I agree! who is she?? I know Neicy was gone for one show..then back, now this newbie...they usually got comdedians in the past (for the yard sale, and go to guy), she's not even funny!

sudie530

[5]Feb 1, 2008
    No offense to the new person but, Neicey IS clean house. No Neicey means no more watching for me.

tbys1980

[6]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 15
    chuqui181 wrote:

I agree that Neicey is fun to watch, but I still like the Debbie the new girl. She may be tough, but sometimes that is what they need.

Nyestar

[7]Apr 7, 2008
    yes, whre the heck did neicy nash goooooooooooooooooooooo, and why is she not here ok, strike..nye

supersailore

[8]Apr 7, 2008
    • level: 3
    sudie530 wrote:
    No offense to the new person but, Neicey IS clean house. No Neicey means no more watching for me.

Me too! Neicey is the entire reason I started watching the show, with her fooooolishnesss and clutter.

raviespecial

[9]May 8, 2008
    • level: 3
    I am in shock. I watched Clean House up to Sunday (possibly a repeat show and didn't realise it) and Niecy was there. Tonight - Wed 7 May, I turned to watch it and saw a strange lady doing Niecy's part! Where is Niecy? Where is she? Is she pregnant or something and taken some time off? I'm telling you, I don't care who they put to run that show, but if Niecy is not there, I'm not watching it. I love the repeats when I see the alternate cast such as Linda as opposed to Trish (I love them both) and Allen as opposed to Eiseman (also love them both), and I love Mark as well (don't ever change him though). But Niecy, man she is the show. So, sorry to Mark, Linda and Eiseman, cause I'm out. I love you guys, but I can't, just can't watch the show without her. She brings her own charisma to the show. I love her outfits, her flower in her hair, her different hairstyles, her jokes, how she comforts the guests, how she ends the show, everything, everything, everything about her! Whoever made the decision to change her, made a big, big mistake. Right now I'm about to go and search and see if Reno 911 is showing just to get my Niecy fix. Goodbye Clean House. I will keep checking in to see if I see Niecy, but if she's not on, I'm not watching, I promise you. And I feel there are thousands thinking like me. I hope Niecy checks these boards to see how much she is loved and missed. Where are you girl? Come baaaaaack!

mscoolgood

[10]May 14, 2008
    Ok, Let's be real... I love Clean House.. It's one of the best reality tv shows out there. I love the cast, they are all so funny. I love watching the episodes of "Clean House Comes Clean", they are hilarious.. I have one question.. WHERE IS MY GIRL NIECY NASH!!!! if she doesn't come back to the show, I'm not watching it anymore.. Bring her back A.S.A.P.! The show just isn't the same without her.. She brings a personal touch that no one else can. With Matt, Trish, and Mark.. They bring a certain ambiance to the show that makes it so heart touching. I want my Niecy Nash back!

aprillorier

[11]May 30, 2008
    As you can see, Niecie is back (was making a movie). But Trish and Matt are gone, so I (in California) am not watching anymore, nor is my daughter in New Mexico and her friends. That was a dumb move, replacing those two!

ChrisP082784

[12]Jul 3, 2008

I would just like to say that Clean House is great. The coordinators and designers are great and have lots of talent. Although the show does do good deeds for people, I think they might be helping out the wrong people. I watched an episode last night about a couple who won messiest house in America and they didn't even have kids! How can someone let their house get that way?! I know Parents who have 8 kids that wouldn't ever let their house get that out of control. It was disgusting, and who is to say after Clean House helps them they will not trash their "new" and improved house?

It was great how appreciative they were, but the fact is that their house got that way (absolutely disgusting) because they are just plain LAZY! I am just distraught by they fact that these people are getting rewarded for their un-cleanliness, when there are millions of others who ARE in need of professional cleaning help. I would put money on it that their "new" home will be trashed again in a number of months.

I don't think Clean House should be helping the lazy and the sloppy slobs like on the last episode I watched. The most disturbing part of the whole show was that the couple wanted to have kids!! We have an obese woman and a man with a hurt back. The man laid down on the show cause of his back! which probably is not doing any good for his back anyways. If that couple can't even take care of their own house, which, again, was the messiest house in America, how could they even think about having kids?! just imagine what the house would look like; not a good place to raise children. I think Clean House should help working and busy parents WITH kids who don't have much time to clean and who are NOT LAZY DISGUSTING SLOBS!!!

mwhitten64

[13]Jul 22, 2008
    Niecy and crew fit together, and I love watching them. I was unaware that there is a change in cast. I like to watch the show to see what ideas they come up. Add to that their humor and fact expressions.....makes for great TV. I would love to see behind the scenes. How these people can live in garbage, and are just plain lazy, makes me sick. Clutter, lived in....I can understand. But I am grosed out by the way the people on this show live in total filth. If your too lazy to pick up a box and either toss it, or put it in a proper place just blows me away. I have a neighbor who's house smells so bad, cloths and junk all over the floor, food remains, and fast food bags from months ago left on the floor......where there may be a space. Lazy and just don't care. I call it trash. I think the health department needs to check it out. My son went there to play once, and said he will never go back. The people that get a clean house........does it stay clean? Just curious. I would like to see them drop in and do a check up.

lelin1123

[14]Jul 24, 2008
    Yes I think the show should have a week of going back to certain people who may have had the dirtest house and especially the "Messiest in America" and check up to see if they are keeping the house clean. No warning just show up.

_Karate_Master_

[15]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 11
    Niecy was WAY better then the new lady

craftiejackie

[16]Aug 15, 2008
    love the show but the girl that subs for niecy is not good she try's so hard to be like niecy but everything comes out as very rude she is not niecy so she should not work so hard to act like her she is just plain rude also i wished that the team had a section on here to e-mail them or have a forum with them i would also love to see a house decorated in a country style and a french country style would love to see how mark handles that .to bad they only do the show in cal love to see them do a show in cold snowy weather and see how they would do at 30 below it would be so funny

graphicsqueen

[17]Aug 27, 2008

I love Niecy Nash she's the funniest and most caring host and her lively personality really makes the show. The new host just doesn't cut it, she's not nice, not funny, no personality...I hope Niecy Nash is just on TEMPORARY leave, because the ratings without her will certainly drop like a rock. PLEASE GET HER BACK!!!!!!!!