Clean Sweep Forums

TLC (ended 2005)

Help

vmclark60

[1]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    How do I get a chance to be on your show. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in Chicago, IL with my Partner of 4 years. He is a great guy, but is a true pack rat. We currently have 2 storage units filled to the gills and our spare bedroom, which I would love to use as a office/guest room is nothing but another storage unit. It drives me crazy every time I look in there. I have my own issues with being a bit of a pack rat but nothing like my other half. I'm trying to become more of a minimalist, but am having trouble crossing over, especially living with a true pack-rat.

If there is any chance you could help us out and show us how to lighten our load and get more out of our current space that would be great.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Vince
    vmclark60@hotmail.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Bobbi01

[2]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    Unfortunately, the show was canceled. It is still in reruns during the day so perhaps you can continue to watch it, get tips and ask friends/family to help you out. I would suggest starting small , taking a few minutes out of each day -- after all it didn't get there all at once, realistically, it won't get done all at once.

pricra

[3]Apr 28, 2006
    • level: 1

Hola Clean Sweep

Vivo en Lima Peru, tengo un negocio de muebles al igual que ustedes organizo casas, me gustaria poder contactarlos, o que el Productor se comunique conmigo

www.e-quipu.com/3lines

pricra@e-quipu.com

Saludos Paul Ricra

debb2012

[4]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 10

The show has a book with a lot information that could help you: "Clean Sweep: Conquer the Clutter, Reclaim Your Space, Reclaim Your Life."