Cleopatra 2525

(ended 2001)

Cleopatra 2525 Fan Reviews (8)

• This show has it all- Hot chicks kicking @$$, interesting sci-fi plots, and for those of us who are fans of its Action Pack companions Xena and Hercules you get the same beautiful New Zealand as a backdrop. A little on the cheesy side, but still fun.

This show is built around three beautiful and fun actresses, the seasoned Gina Torres (of Firefly/Serenity fame among others), the buff blonde Victoria Pratt (who went on to the show "Mutant X") and the young Jennifer Sky (who had a good run as Amarice on "Xena"). They handle action well, and their comic abilities are fantastic. The only thing not to like about this show is that a lot of the sets and props looked pretty low budget. They were a lot of fun when they first appeared as part of the Back 2 Back Action Hour (along with "Jack of All Trades"), but when their sister show went off the air they were required to change to an hour long format, and the comedy turned into drama which wasn't as well received. I personally enjoyed watching it for its connection to Xena and Hercules and amused myself by spotting the extras or bit players from those shows coming to the fore on Cleopatra 2525.