Clerks

Episode #1

Aired Wednesday 9:30 PM May 31, 2000 on ABC

• A surprisingly good episode.

I have chosen to review this episode before I review the show as its the only episode I've seen of Clerks. This episode is funny. Funnier than I thought it would be, also the disclaimer at the beginning of the episode was quite humorous, and according to that, the next episodes are meant to be a lot better so maybe they are something I should check out.
  • Leonardo Leonardo is back in town and has built a mega store that will put Dante and Randal out of work if they don’t stop it. But, do Randal and Dante care enough about working at the Quick Stop to want to save their jobs?

As it says at the beginning of the episode, this is the infamous pilot episode that never made it to actual television, and it is a shame because this episode is really funny and true to the spirit of the movie. What makes this series even better is the fact that all of the characters from the movie are voiced by the actual actors who played them. The story is funny and actually toned down to where anyone could enjoy it. The animation is unique and resembles the animations from the Clerks comics. Overall, a really great episode and a must see for fans of the View Askewniverse.
  • Leonardo Leonardo Returns And Dante Has An Important Decision To Make

Having a title like "Leonardo Leonardo Returns And Dante Has An Important Decision To Make" Can only be a sign that this is a great episode. While watching this epiode, even after the hundreth time it is still soo cool because there is alway something you have not seen before because there is so much hidden things in all the episodes.

This Episode was such a great episode because it started this great show off. Well kinda. This was suposed to be the pilot but as we know it was not. This show was a great show because it, like many of the other episodes is not as cut and dry as much of the modern showes are. Things like that made this "Adult Cartoon" great.

"Quote Nevermore"