Favourite and Least-Favourite Characters

Which character is your favourite?

GreenTeaHyuuga

[1]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 5

Man, this place needs some jazzin' up.

Kay. So, favourites?

I like all the dogs. But my favourite dog is Machiavelli (Mac). He totally pwns the show (and he knows it, too).
    And he's hilarious.

"He said it would make him feel better to clean it up by himself. Who am I to deny him that joy?" Lmao. XDD How I love that dog.

And my favourite of the humans would be Jetta. She's almost as great as Mac when it comes to making me laugh. I love egotistic people. They're so great.

Least Favourites

As I said, I have no problem with any of the dogs. They're all good.

But Emily Elizabeth? It's really hard for me to stand her sometimes... She's so lame. -_-;; Just something about her bugs me so much. I dunno. She's just really uninteresting. Hopefully she'll change when she gets older or something. Too bad we'll never know.

Anyone else?

Edited on 06/02/2008 8:16am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BlackTulip009

[2]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 12
    I like Cleo the most--what can I say, purple Poodles rule, and she's got attitude. XD But Mac(hiavelli) is a close 2nd, for the reasons you mentioned!

I agree with your perspective on Jetta as well, because she's less annoying if I just laugh at her, which is pretty easy to do. Emily Elizabeth...eh, I'm with you there, too! She's a bit blah. :/

bluecatcinema

[3]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 61
    My favorite is Jetta, mostly because she's voiced by Kath Soucie, one of my all-time favorite voice actresses.

Tkerekes13

[4]Dec 2, 2010
    • level: 29

bluecatcinema wrote:
    My favorite is Jetta, mostly because she's voiced by Kath Soucie, one of my all-time favorite voice actresses.
    Same here!