Clifford the Big Red Dog

PBS (ended 2003)

Clifford the Big Red Dog Fan Reviews (27)

7.4
  • Who is Emily Elizabeth #1????:

This is the first time that I have seen any reference to the first Clifford The Big Red Dog Series... This was on way before Clifford The Big Red Dog was on PBS. It was probably produced by Scholastic, but these episodes was made entirely for education. I will try to find out more about this.

The show on PBS is completely different. There seems to be too many bright colors on this show, and also The Howards need a very big yard, and I don't think that yard that they have is very big... Probably because he is free to to whatever he can on that Island, since the people like how he is very helpful... It is surprising that there aren't more people afraid of a giant dog, and why a dog that big wouldn't be a celebrity or something. And why aren't there any more dogs that big?? And this newer series isn't really based on the books much at all. I like the books better than this series.

There are also several changes that they made to the show that I didn't like.....