Clone High

A.D.D.: The Last 'D' is for Disorder

Aired Monday 10:30 PM Nov 10, 2002 on TELETOON

• You get A.D.D. from toilet seats.

This show is hilarious. Ghandi is diagnosed with ADD, how it took so long for the diagnosis to be handed down, I'll never know but they managed. There is a song announcing Ghandi has ADD sung by Paul Revere.. More than likely a underhanded reference the band Paul Revere and the Raiders. Then Ghandi is treated like a leper. It's wierd that no one else has been diagnosed ADD since it seemed like every kid in my grade was on Ritalin.

Abe once again has to make a choice between a friend and being cool, since he can get Cleo to like him by hosting the kissing booth with her, which Joan correctling calls it "herpes awareness". Abe makes the wrong choice at first, but as always makes the right choice in the end. A predictable turn of events but the jokes along the way are quite humorous.

Joan hears "God". We meet Jesus, Who nails himself to a piece of wood. Joan finds out she's just hearing Christian Radio.

The worst part of this episode is Tom Green in my opinion. I'm just not a Tom Green fan but I have to admit in the small dose of this episode it is kind of humorous.