Clone High

Sleep of Faith: La Rue D'Awakening

Aired Monday 10:30 PM Nov 24, 2002 on TELETOON

• The Gang gets ready for a PSAT style test. Abe deals with his "sleeping" problem.

After the announcement of the PXJT test, Abe offers to help Cleo study, and this really just means being Cleo's errand boy until the test is over. There is not studying that takes place, except when Cleo expects him to read her the prepcourse book while she is asleep. Hilarious.

Ghandi decides that a standardized test is useless and doesn't show anything about the real world. Basically he sucks at taking tests. SO he decides rashly to become a trucker.

Cleo keeps Abe awake. Joan, Ghandi, and Abe meet a trucker who says that sleep should be the most important thing. The episode is kinda wierd. It's funny but not laugh out loud funny, it's more I've been there funny.

We find out why We must use #2 pencils on all standardized tests. Scangrade is feading off the lead, to become powerful enough to take over the world... But why don't they just feed him the pencils themselves?

We get a wonderful robot fight between Mr. B and Scangrade!
    More shows need robot fights. The taunt us the whole episode with Joan's big secret, but as always it's something minor. But the build up is funny and mocking of most shows.

Cleo decides to use a race to decide which guy to date. Clearly this is far superior than any other method we've come up with.