Coach Forums

ABC (ended 1997)

Seasons 4 through 9 on dvd...

elviswife

[1]Dec 16, 2008
    • level: 3
    Since Universal dropped the ball, I decided to make my eps available, if folks are interested. I have about 90% of the eps, taken from digital source material, NOT from TV tapings. The quality is solid, and here's a sample of exactly what you will see: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d1sv4b You can either order the whole thing, or I will be happy to create a custom dvd with your favorite eps. If you're interested, please contact me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

leftylynn24

[2]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hi I'm interested in seasons 4 through 9 please contact me

elviswife

[3]Jan 6, 2009
    Hi, I'm so sorry that I haven't responded sooner. Thanks for contacting me. I'm currently compiling the episodes, and hope to have the dvds ready within the next few weeks. The total cost for the whole collection will be $100. This includes very nicely labeled discs, in decorative cases, with fully functional menus. If you want to know which eps won't be included, just let me know. I'll tell you anything you need to know, and answer any questions you have. This collection won't be crap, I can tell you that. I'm a fan just like you, and care about this project.

God bless, and I hope to hear from you again, soon!

Tony

leftylynn24

[4]Jan 7, 2009
    Ok thanks that's ok if it is a few weeks because I have to wait til I get paid. But can you please tell me which episodes aren't included?

elviswife

[5]Jan 8, 2009
    Hello Again! Here's what eps won't be included:

Season 4: "The Woodchuck, The Beaver, and the Fox"- Where Kelly visits the Rosebrocks, and is surprised by Stuart and his girlfriend.

Season 5: "One for the Road"- Where Hayden and Christine get married by the side of the road. (However, I have a nice quality vhs taping of this episode unedited. If you like, I can go ahead and include it with all the other digital eps.

Season 6: "Uneasy Riders"- Where Hayden and Dauber purchase motorcyles and try to keep it a secret. (Again, I have a nice quality vhs recording of the episode, if you would still like for it to be included.)

"Like Father Like Daughter"- Where Hayden goes to visit Kelly in New York. "The Devil in Mrs Burleigh"- Where Shirley cheats on Howard (Nice quality vhs of this one, if you want it included)
    "Head Like a Wheel"- Where Hayden takes racecar classes.

Season 8:

"There's Got to be a Mourning After 1 and 2"- Where Doris spends the night with Luther, and Hayden gets him a new dog.

"Bye Bye Burleigh 1 and 2"- Where Howard comes to Orlando looking for a new job.
    "Patching Things Up"- Where Hayden wears a testosterone patch to help his sex drive
    "A Player to be Named Later"-Hayden struggles with choosing the correct NFL draft pick.
    "Somebody's Baby"- The father of baby Tim's bio-mom Julie, comes back into her life.

Season 9:

"Sleepless in Orlando"- Where Christine and Tim get sick.
    "Last Tango in Orlando"- Doris brings in a Brazilian soccer player to be a kicker.
    "Isn't it Romantic"- Christine can't leave Tim alone for night out with Hayden.
    "Wings Over Buffalo"- The team gets food poisoning from bad buffalo wings.
    "It's a Swamp Thing"- Vacationing Hayden and Luther wind up in a swamp with an alligator.
    "Viva Las Ratings"- Luther goes to Vegas for an Elvis memorabilia convention.

I was not a big fan of the Orlando eps, but basically all the true classics are there, from digital source material, with great sound, as well. If you want to see samples of the quality, just let me know, and I'll post some clips for you. The whole set will come nicely labeled and packaged.

leftylynn24

[6]Jan 8, 2009

OH OK THAT'S FINE......I AM INTERESTED IN THE VHS ONES AS WELL

YEAH I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME SAMPLES PLEASE?

SO ALL TOGETHER IT WILL COME TO $100?

AND WOULD YOU ACCEPT A BANK CASHIER'S CHECK?

elviswife

[7]Jan 9, 2009

I will be happy to go into more detail with you, regarding payment. Just send me a private message, and we'll communicate further, from there. Meanwhile, here's a link to view and download a video sample of the quality of these episodes. The focus is a bit soft, as you'll see. But I think you'll still be quite impressed. I tried to include the very beginning, all the commercial transitions, and the end credits, so you'll see how they appear in ALL the eps. Here you go:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d1sv4b

Thanks again for your interest, and I promise to do a good job with these dvds. I'm a big fan, and I certainly wouldn't want to be disappointed if I ordered these from somebody, so I won't do it to you. Talk to you, soon.

bmac272009

[8]May 18, 2009
    PM Sent

bernkopf

[9]Nov 23, 2009
    I'd like to know whats taking so long on the release of season 4 of coach on DVD

hopelangdon

[10]Jul 9, 2010

hi, do you still have this? and 4-9 are they in order to the end? i know you said you didnt have some of them, and you had some on vhs, the ones on vhs are they in order so i can connect them with the dvds? please let me know. thanks, hope

hopelangdon

[11]Jul 14, 2010

do you still have this??? i sent you a message days ago. i dont know why i never heard back from you! hope.