Coach

ABC (ended 1997)

gwactuary

Coach Fan Reviews (22)

• I can't help watching it evey morning on USA

I didn't get a chance to watch the series when it officially aired but instead caught up with it on USA and have to say I have been hooked since. Watching Coach Fox gradually change from the overbearing Neanderthal from the first season to the bargaining with a little girl for my sons Barbie doll has been an unforgettable treat that I can't resist watching repeatedly on USA. Taking the bumbling Minnisota Screaming Eagles football team and turning them into State Champions with the help of the kind hearted yet dim witted Dauber and Fox's best friend the insatiable appetite Luther was also a pleasure.

The biggest influence in Fox's personal life though was Christine. From the dinner where they met, that he encouraged her to run out on her date...something Pristine Christine would blanche at thinking of doing to all the times she helped diffuse an argument or repair a frayed relationship with his equally headstrong daughter.

Coach was one of those shows that grabbed you when you happened upon it and had you hanging on till the end.