Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Betrayal

Aired Unknown May 16, 2009 on Mainichi Broadcasting System

ruined the series? unwatchable? no offense, but whoever you are, you have no taste in animes. this is one of my favorite episodes. rolo saves his brother at the last minute, and Lelouch figures out what to do after he lost it all. This episode was the beginning of the end of one of the best series ever made. Ive rewatched the same episode countless times, so please if you have nothing but trash talk to say, then say nothing at all. I know alot of people that love this episode. The way Lelouch was saves at the last minute.. gave me chills. dont take the guy above me's review, trust me its a great episode.
  • *sigh* As with all anime, no one knows how to end their shows. Unfortunately this episode marks the beginning of Code Geass's descension into utter garbage.

It's all been said in my summary. Wait, this has to be 100 characters long! I guess I could start by saying the episode itself wasn't totally terrible, but the ending killed it, and the series with it. Take that plot development and any shred of originality that the show had! Most every episode after this one is unwatchable. Too bad, this was almost one of the ones that really stood out. It's still not 100 characters! Should I start bashing the next episode as well? Wait, you ask what happened that made this episode so terrible? Well, I'm not a fan of spoilers, so I'll just say that there were some idiotic plot twists pulled out of nowhere with little to no build up. That is why, and that's all it takes to ruin a good series.