Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

A Code Geass Sequel

CyberNut1

[1]May 26, 2009
    • level: 3

The sequel takes place 2 years after Lelouch was killed by Suzaku (as Zero, part of Zero Requiem), the world is at peace, with everyone forcusing on reconstruction. Nunnally is the Empruss of Britannia, while Zero is her knight, Kallen is a high ranking officier in the Japanese military, fighting to protect the peace that Lelouch died for, so that no one will have to suffer like he did again, while still have feelings for him. Ohgi is the prime minister of Japan, with Villetta as his wife with their daughter, Tohdoh is the Commanding General of the Japanese army, while being engaged to Chiba, his right hand in the military, Tamaki is running a successful bussiness with his bar. All of Lelouch's friends from Ashford Academy are having good life's, still wondering why Lelouch was doing some of the things he did, Milly and Rivalz have been dating for the past year, Nina is at the top of her class at the science academy and an assistant to Lloyd and Cecile.

One day, all of them are called to Britannia for some sort of gathering at the royal palace under the impression that Nunnally wanted them together as some sort of reunion. When they got there, meeting up with Nunnally and Zero, happy to them, but themselves not knowing about a gathering, they will suddenly summonded to the throne room by the request of Schnenizel (still under control of Lelouch's geass to obey Zero), when they got they got the room, there shocked to see Schnenizel on the throne. Zero demanding to know why, only to discover he's not under the geass any more and planning on taking over the throne as part of his plan to rule the world. Zero want's to know how he got over his command, and Schnenizel got some help from the Cardinal-A high order cleric of Geass who wants to rule the world as well. When the Cardinal steps of the shadows, everyone is shocked its Lelouch, but he stated that his not Lelouch, but his identical twin-brother Aruther vi Britannia, who was taken at birth from his mother by the order so that he can become being that can possess both Geass and the Immortal Code, a fet that only be perform by very few over the centuries.

Zero was about to attack, but he is suddenly attack by Aruther with his sword, slicing his mask in half, when it fell to the ground everyone is shocked to see that it's Suzaku under the mask. Seeing Nunnally shocked, he states before he was about to attack that Suzaku died and that his name is Zero. Suddenly he found himself being attack by Aruther, not able to keep up with his attacks. Aruther claims that a future should be strong in both Body and Mind, and that he's been trained in combat since he can remember by the order into the perfect warrior with power of geass at his command. He states that Suzaku only say that to ensure that he killed a monster (Lelouch) and not his best friend, whom truly understood his suffering and that will be a defender of justice to ensure that the suffering in his heart will stop, his love for Euphemia will remain strgon and Lelouch's spirit to stop hurting. He was about to kill Suzaku, but he had the idea to kill the one thing that most piecous to Lelouch and the one Suzaku must keep fighting, Nunnally. He claims that killing her will calm his pain of seeing Lelouch's face everyday and that get's to hurt him alot more than anyone would, and saying to Nunnally that her big brother can't protect her now. Just when about to swing his sword at Nunnally, she cried out Lelouch's name, a gun-shot knock's Aruther's sword out of his hand, Aruther shouted out "Who did that?", when looked over his shoulder, he saw a Britannian solider in full gear with just-shot gun in his hands. He asked "What in the hell are you doing?", then the solider replied "Protecting my sister". He removed his helmet to reveal than none other than Lelouch, even more shocked than ever before, Kallen claimed "How are you still alive?", he stated to her with a smile on his face "I've come back from the grave to protect someone piecous to me and make to sure that Schnenizel know his place?

That's just the beginning of it........offer me some ideas for later?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CyberNut1

[2]May 27, 2009

The first one I've left was just the first 2 episode of the sequel...Here some more!!!!

The series contiunes after everybody is shocked to Lelouch alive...They all claim thats impossible for him to alive. Lelouch states that he'll explain later after he'll take care of the problem present right now. But Aruther knew how he survived...he states that the only way for him to be alive is that he has an immortal code. Lelouch stated that he's only half right about the immortal code and claims he only absorb a small bit of the code from when his father grab him and that it only lasted for that small period when he was killed and raised up after his body was moved and went into isloation after to allow the world to change without his help or involvement. Aruther laughted claiming that Lelouch was running away from his problems...again and that he'll was hiding his pain and suffering and was afraid to face them. Lelouch states that he wasn't running away, he was just proving a road the world could walk on and he was just getting out the way.

Schnenizel stated to Lelouch that he just got lucky will he put his geass on him and that he will never get that chance again. Schnenizel was talking about how he will change the world into a military powerhouse with control at his fingertips, only to be interupeted by C.C, who was working with Lelouch, stated that no one will change the path that Lelouch created and that people can live happily forever. Aruther..again laughted at the idea, claiming that the world need's to be ruled by an iron fist and that he and Schnenizel will make that happen. Lelouch said that he will never allow that to happen, but Aruther suddenly knocked C.C out from Schnenizel and then suddenly an helicopter smashed through the windows and lifted them both away Lelouch, C.C, Suzaku, and the others, with Lelouch crying out that he will stop them both, evening if it ment him dying again. The episode ended with Lelouch looking at both Nunnally and Kallen, who are both in tears looking at him happy with Nunnally saying that "You've come back to me big brother" and Kallen saying "why are you here?", with Lelouch stating that he's come back to look after all those he hurted in the past and that he will protect their future from people like Schnenizel and Aruther from hurting them again and also to them both that they need to stop crying, because he promised not to make them cry again.

People I need some ideas for future episodes to make cool, but no lam ideas please, we need to stick to the same ideas as the first Code Geass storyline to make just as good or even better than the last and then we can start our own Code Geass dream!!!!!

Eaglesfan1204

[3]May 28, 2009
    • level: 8
    I like this idea. If u got some legitimate support, this could actually happen

JunkyJoe11

[4]May 29, 2009
    I like where your going with this exept for the tiwn brother thing thats been done to many times lol but you have my support man.

JunkyJoe11

[5]May 29, 2009

I have a idea for an episode. It's called "Return of the Black Knights." Lelouch calls the old menbers of the B.K. (Black Knights) to meat at the britannian palace for a meating. Lelouch tell's everyone everything.

Yeah thats like all I got so far but I will come up with something later.

CyberNut1

[6]May 30, 2009
    I know the twin thing is old, but its effective....sometime, depending on the settings!!!! And Lelouch just calling them back like nothing without something big happen, is just not like the storyline!!!!

JunkyJoe11

[7]May 31, 2009
    CyberNut1 wrote:
    I know the twin thing is old, but its effective....sometime, depending on the settings!!!! And Lelouch just calling them back like nothing without something big happen, is just not like the storyline!!!!
    Just trying to give an example.

vikkimae27

[8]Jun 1, 2009

JunkyJoe11 wrote:
    CyberNut1 wrote:
    Just trying to give an example.

how about he calls the black knights back cuz britannia is getting out of hand again and Zero comes to the rescue

CyberNut1

[9]Jun 1, 2009
    I was thinking about the story could like the Nunnally of Nightmares manga, where Lelouch comes back with a geass that grants him black armor and superhuman abilities on Suzuka level and Suzaku could don a mask idenity like Lelouch and becomes his right hand man called "Mugen" (japanese for Infinity), where he a black and white costume. There Knightmare frames can be cool to, Like Suzaku can be redesign in a more japanese theme call Lancealot Kai, and Lelouch can pilot a Knightmare that is a combination of the Gawain and his last one to a better one that looks like the Epyon on Gundam Wing. Kallen can keep her Gurren the same, while Tohdoh can have upgraded Knightmare called Tensa Zangetsu (I know that ripped off of Bleach), where closely ressembles the Masurao off of Gundam 00.

JunkyJoe11

[10]Jun 3, 2009
    CyberNut1 wrote:
    I was thinking about the story could like the Nunnally of Nightmares manga, where Lelouch comes back with a geass that grants him black armor and superhuman abilities on Suzuka level and Suzaku could don a mask idenity like Lelouch and becomes his right hand man called "Mugen" (japanese for Infinity), where he a black and white costume. There Knightmare frames can be cool to, Like Suzaku can be redesign in a more japanese theme call Lancealot Kai, and Lelouch can pilot a Knightmare that is a combination of the Gawain and his last one to a better one that looks like the Epyon on Gundam Wing. Kallen can keep her Gurren the same, while Tohdoh can have upgraded Knightmare called Tensa Zangetsu (I know that ripped off of Bleach), where closely ressembles the Masurao off of Gundam 00.
    Hmm that geass does not sound like the show ether.

Chaos0Zero

[11]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 2
    Left off with them getting away in a helicopter right, for starters the black knight will not go to lelouch , they probably still mad at him ,he will first have to do stuff to gain their trust again , also i agree the new geass is out of the storyline , but a new one would be nice , but not with that power , maybe illusion , this would give him the ability to get out of situation , pluse it goes with the story cuase to make this illusion , it will not be magic , it will trick their brains , just like he control them , also how about new party attacks the helicopter and destroys it , however later they learn it was a decoy and not the real helicopter ,back to the other thing , the show should be line up like this , lelouch does stuff and gain the black knights trust , however he wont go back to the past and calls them the White Knights , to represent the new peace world , however since there was peace they not have no military power and have to perform miracles and gain country trust like they did in the first session. ( i join tv.com for this one topic , cause i am a big fan of code geass , its my favorite show , and i can come up with many ideals , if you not like something i should be able to come up with a solution.
    Edited on 08/13/2009 5:45pm

Chaos0Zero

[12]Aug 14, 2009
    Also i have a idea for the session after this ( heres a quick ideal for it ) this session you say lelouch is back , and did not die , so i was thinking that the session after that he should die , ( BUT ) it turns out that the world needs zero again , but he dead , however it also turns out that a even better zero exist , in other words it turns out that lelouch and kallen had a kid together , this would make a boy who has lelouch ( zero ) mind , and Kallens abillity of Knightmare frames , which would make a smart , athlete , in shape new zero , well i guess that will be all i will say , since the current one is in the ideals progress , i guess i am thinking to far head , lol ,p.s , i have some other ideals for a another session , so in other words , if we can get the tv people to making it , and fund it , we can have a couple of more session of code geass , not just one but many , now that would be great.

Chaos0Zero

[13]Aug 14, 2009
    Also here is a couple things i will clarify about the last to things i posted , lelouch should get some kind of new geass , but should be able to keep his old one two , but it should like one helps the other , for example , lelouch could controls someone , thin makes illusion that its him , and that person dies , and everyone will think he die , this is great for lelouch , and at the end of the show we can make it to where the power gets so strong , that the illusion are realistic so much that , they would never have any ideal if it was fake or not , and this will let him die , but not really , and after the session after this with his kid , his kid might need some help from his dad , and it turns out he is still a live , mm , thats ideals for the two new session after this new session. Also , i think there should be some new groups that will give lelouch trouble , like people family who he hurt with things he did in the past , even thou they were not directly his fault ,and they family members and friends want revenges. End of the session , it turns out it was Schnenizel who kill their family , and they join force with lelouch and kill schnenizel , mmmmmm , maybe another session where Schnenizel returns , well anyways , also in this session you are working on , how about , kallen lost her knightmare ,so they have to start from scratch , also how about that it turns out that lelouch has another full blood sister , but she is the leader of the country , in which lelocuh does not know this , and goes to the country and perfomrs mercles ,and the country considers them to be a enmey and go after them , thin later they gain their support thrue saving their country from another country which no one thought was possible , thin letter he meets the head of the country , and notice the family look which confuse lelouch but she has seen lelouch on tv and knows that they are realty , but lelouch does not want to beleave it and cause some problems which all work out in the end, thin later they become good friends , and his new sister give him a new knightmare to give to kallen , which turns out to be her old knightmare , combine with Suzaku old knight of zero knightmare , however the new episode Aruther come out with a even more powerfull knightmare and attacks forcing his sister and them to live the country , thin his sister say something like sorry my people i promise i come back and get you out of that evil schnenizel hands or aruther hands .
    Edited on 08/14/2009 6:33am
    Edited 2 total times.

Chaos0Zero

[14]Aug 14, 2009
    Just got a ideal , the show has knightmares in it , but i thought , mmmm , knihgtmare ,needs something fresh , thin i think maybe not , maybe we did something old , new knightmares of the elements , like fire , water , earth , wind , and like kallen could get the water one and ate a very important mission when she loss hope , it evolves and starts to use ice , this we only apply to the water and fire one (lava ) for like kallen and Aruther to fight it out with or wait no lelouch and him should fihgt so kallen and Aruther new knight.

Chaos0Zero

[15]Aug 14, 2009
    One last thing for the day , Suzaku , he should go to another country and become the new head of military , cause he only needs to be with lelouch like the first season at the most important missions.Plus this will add drama to it , since it would mean he is protecting the country and if lelouch attack it , he will defend it , but it later turns out that this is find with lelouch cause it means that he cant attack the country which cause problems , but well worth it cause two things , one it means he has a in side men if to help him , which is what everyone things , but its true , but not the real reason why , which will be he has him there to protract something important to him ,like example a powerful weapon ,or maybe lol , a girl which can make kallen jealous and help kallen realize here true feelings for lelouch to help set up the relationship to have a child for another season , now thats sounds like the show since its drama , cause problems for lelouch , and help the next session .

MoCrovellie

[16]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    There's a new Manga that tells the story from Suzaku's side, and he has a Lancelot Suit not a Knightmare frame, it's a real suit. There are 3 chapters out. I am thinking this will become R3, or the other one with Nunally with the alternate future/storyline. I hope so, either one of them.

someguy0830

[17]Sep 29, 2009
    • level: 27
    It's not new and has long since ended.

Maylene

[18]Dec 20, 2009
    • level: 13
    A sequel? Well, if you guys weren't satisfied with the ending of R2, there still is the very canon picture drama series. The very last one (cuz there's like 20 I think in total) tells a short story of the world without Lelouch. It takes place at Ashford Academy, and everyone reuniting and watching the fireworks that Lelouch promised he would return to watch with his friends. And they're all going, "Well Lelouch, Rolo, and Shirley are all watching from where ever they are..." or something like that. Even Nunnally and Suzaku-Zero is there. It's quite worth watching.

There's also other side stories too that took place, but couldn't be seen in the series. Like what Nunnally was doing right before Euphie was murdered (more like what she was thinking); or what Suzaku thought before he confronted Lelouch after Euphemia's death; or how Kallen and C.C lived in the gap between season one and two; etc.

GreenyFool

[19]Jan 4, 2010
    • level: 6

:
    everyone is shocked its Lelouch, but he stated that his not Lelouch, but his identical twin-brother Aruther vi Britannia

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why fan fiction sucks. I'm sick of people trying to bring a sequal to the series. It ended perfectly, leave it alone.