Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 1 - 8) ^_^

Max42

[21]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 9
    first thing first is to jail break their people unless they security will be stepped up and they will have less chance of getting them out the 3 remailing holy swords and their leader and kalens friend need to get busted out soon or they may all die plus new knightmare frames are needed
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shard2005

[22]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 17
    I know that Lulu will come up with some complicated plan to free his 6 or so commanding officers. But will they trust him again, after he "abandoned" them?

Max42

[23]Apr 16, 2008
    Kallen will probably be useful in that regard or that he was captured or something along those lines at anyrate i have a feeling that it will be the next major thing after rolo

Shard2005

[24]Apr 16, 2008
    Maybe he can just elaborate the truth. He can say that he was captured and brought before the emperor, and then an experiment was done on him that cause him to lose him memory and be brainwashed into becoming bait in order to draw out the Black Knights. However, C.C. and the others found him.

He could then say that his strange left eye is the result of the experiment. People do say a lie is 90% truth...

Shard2005

[25]Apr 16, 2008
    Hey, I just found out something about Lelouch's geass eye!

***SPOILER***

Master_M2K

[26]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 58

Shard2005 wrote:
    OMG...It seems like forever since I've been on here. With my busy life, I haven't been able to get on here in months. I'm glad someone else took over for me, I don't think I could handle it anymore. But that doesn't stop me from commenting!

I see you back and I've been taking very good care of the guide . Well to all the effort you've put into it I guess you do deserve something.

As for Lelouch's Geass, I had a feeling that their would be a way to block it otherwise he wouldn't be able to live a fairly normal life. ^_^

Shard2005

[27]Apr 16, 2008
    Yeah, I guess all those hand gestures he uses do have a point. However, using handgestures is a real key thing for charasmatic speakers.

Rogue_Beeyatch

[28]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 23
    Shard2005 wrote:
    Yeah, I guess all those hand gestures he uses do have a point. However, using handgestures is a real key thing for charasmatic speakers.

^^And it's sexy in Lulu's case.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that Rollo is really Lulu's half-brother, just not emperor's but Marianne's child. Cause he's similar looking to both Lulu and Nanally, but has nothing in common with other siblings.

And I want more CC. How much does she rock anyways??? And less Kallen's boobs. I really can't focus on anything she's saying if she keeps flashing, I mean - disgusting.

Rollo is now my third favorite character (after Lulu and CC). I'm dying to know what's the deal with black and white wing.

And Suzaku and Nina should die. Together.

Still no Lloyd ad Cornelia...

Master_M2K

[29]Apr 17, 2008
    It still hasn't confirmed the status of Cornelia, if she's a alive or dead, but I think the former is most likely . And I also want to know more about the meaning of Rollo's black & white wing in the ED theme. So much about Rollo is a mystery. ^_^

Shard2005

[30]Apr 17, 2008
    Rolo is a mystery, but to me he is not yet an interesting character. He doesn't seem really smart and he as of yet has no interesting history. All we know is that he is an ace pilot with a geass ability that...

***SPOILER***
    When Rolo proves himself as a character and stops that annoying, "nii-san", I will begin to consider him. So far, to me he has no point, the show so far could have gone just as well without him as with him.

A question I did want to know, was whether Villeta and Ougi will get back together. I thought they were a cute couple and I enjoyed the two sides coming together because of love.

Max42

[31]Apr 17, 2008
    i have a feeling that there will be something major with those two probably after she finds out he can only use it once and then she will question wait if he used it on me in the getto then he couldn't have used it at the docks so then what----ex

also in the leaked segment of ep 3 what rolo does is exactly what is in the bits ive seen of the lost colors game instead though he stabs you in the cheast- its possible that his geass is more than simple teleportation but i just can't tell now-if it was super speed they would be dead and they would have not chance-unless it does something like blind him while hes using it the other is time stopping thats not possible though because he could have killed everyone easily to be honest i don't get his geass power yet. i need more video to figure it out--from what i can see it allows him to move from point a to point b in an instant also when he used it the first time in front of lelouch he also damaged the two knightmares and now when he does it in the basement he takes lelouch's gun and gets behind him were he couldn't have seen unless he was using a relection its difficult to deterimin his powers-also I hate it when a charaters is made popular because girls think he is cute

also whats wrong with Kallen she has a lot of good charater besides the fan service moments she is prone to being put into-she does provide a lot more than anyone else in this series

Meauxx

[32]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    Shard2005 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    You have a link to a clip of that spoiler? =D

SuperBandit

[33]Apr 18, 2008

They were furiously being removed from Youtube, last I heard. I'm sure they exist elsewhere, but if you want people recklessly uploading things repeatedly, which is certain to get themselve's banned, Youtube is the BEST.

I, however, am against illegal spoilers. Kinda ruins an entire week's worth of waiting.

Edited on 04/18/2008 3:43am

Master_M2K

[34]Apr 18, 2008
    Surprisingly the group [Moetaku]​ actually fansubbed the leaked footage and it's still available for download, however I've been avoiding spoilers as much as possible and haven't seen it. But sometimes it's unavoidable, seeing how I'm the Editor. ^_^

Meauxx

[35]Apr 18, 2008
    SuperBandit wrote:

They were furiously being removed from Youtube, last I heard. I'm sure they exist elsewhere, but if you want people recklessly uploading things repeatedly, which is certain to get themselve's banned, Youtube is the BEST.

I, however, am against illegal spoilers. Kinda ruins an entire week's worth of waiting.

I don't care if a spoiler reveals a tiny bit of information. Because it stimulates theories and debates. You can't possibly know what will happen in an entire episode when you've only seen a 30 second clip.

EDIT: Turns out those 30 seconds were actually 6 minutes.. xD

***SPOILER***

Edited on 04/18/2008 10:30am
    Edited 3 total times.

Shard2005

[36]Apr 18, 2008
    Meauxx wrote:
    Shard2005 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    You have a link to a clip of that spoiler? =D

For anyone who wants to dare the spoilers, here's the 6 min clip:

***SPOILER***

Max42

[37]Apr 19, 2008
    ok heres a good question is rolo doing which of these
    time stopping teleportation super speed its got to be one of these i just can't decided what it is right now probably time stop if i had to guess its looking less like teleporting or super speed

Meauxx

[38]Apr 19, 2008
    Max42 wrote:
    ok heres a good question is rolo doing which of these
    time stopping teleportation super speed its got to be one of these i just can't decided what it is right now probably time stop if i had to guess its looking less like teleporting or super speed
    I know, and Shard knows.. And everybody else who has seen the leak.. xD

Max42

[39]Apr 20, 2008
    they finaly showed it, instead of spotting time hes stopping people -any person in a certain radious of him is being imobilized its like that episode of trigun it stops you making you think times continus but infact several seconds go by

Rogue_Beeyatch

[40]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 23
    just seen episode 3
    i'm just gonna copy review i wrote on mal

Another great episode.

C.C. is still made of win, and she still owns Kallen every chance that she get (poor Kallen if C.C. actually get jealous of her like she was of Shirley last season).

However, Shirley's presence in anime just makes me irritated. She's so dumb.

Nina is also not on school pictures - probably working with Lloyd and Cecile. If she is working undercover with him, I wonder if Milly still has memories of her engagement...

Is it only me or did Villetta actually made a painful expression when they said on TV terrorists will be executed and camera was on Kaname? I so hope to see them interact soon... see the error of your ways Villetta and join the dark side already.

And Rollo... he's starting to really, really grow on me. One of the coolest characters of R2 so far. He was so sweet when he didn't want to let go of locket.

One thing I don't get... what was the purpose of three minutes we had to watch Suzaku doing absolutely nothing useful? Those three minutes could've been used in much interesting ways... like more scenes of C.C. owning Kallen.

And I really do hope writers are planning to pair up Kallen and Lee... Lulu's harem's got to go. Plus, Kallen deserves so much more than being treated as a fanservice.