Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 1 - 8) ^_^

  • Avatar of Rogue_Beeyatch

    Rogue_Beeyatch

    [61]Apr 27, 2008
    • member since: 06/17/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 644
    ^^^You should, you should !!! Cause he's main character of R2 and all... (and he's awesome)

    My opinion of this episode... nice, but nothing breathtaking (though I had couple of fits while pondering is Lulu really planning to betray C.C.). And more that I'm seeing Rollo more 'm thinking that his memories were screwed with, too. I mean, he looks too much like Lulu and Nunnally not to be related to them... right?

    And woot for Villetta and Kaname angst !!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shard2005

    Shard2005

    [62]Apr 27, 2008
    • member since: 09/21/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,077
    I just saw the 4th episode, and everything that I thought would happen did! I absolutely loved it and I loved Lelouch's plans. I think however, that like with Kallen, Lulu will start off using Rolo, but eventually grow affectionate of him. I don't know how I will take the return of Suzuku since I hate his guts! It also looks like Cornilia has been hidden by her daddy dearest. I loved Lelouch's plans and how he saved everyone in the end. It was really interesting. Also seeing Villeta respond to Ougi was fascinating as well. I wonder where this will lead us?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rogue_Beeyatch

    Rogue_Beeyatch

    [63]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 06/17/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 644
    Shard2005 wrote:
    I just saw the 4th episode, and everything that I thought would happen did! I absolutely loved it and I loved Lelouch's plans. I think however, that like with Kallen, Lulu will start off using Rolo, but eventually grow affectionate of him. I don't know how I will take the return of Suzuku since I hate his guts! It also looks like Cornilia has been hidden by her daddy dearest. I loved Lelouch's plans and how he saved everyone in the end. It was really interesting. Also seeing Villeta respond to Ougi was fascinating as well. I wonder where this will lead us?


    I doubt Cornelia was hidden by her father. That would mean he actually cares. ... which he doesn't.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [64]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    I doubt Cornelia was hidden by her father. That would mean he actually cares. ... which he doesn't.
    That's true. We all know how the Emperor is with someone he deems as weak. But at least that means she's still alive. Maybe Schneizel is keeping her hidden or something along those lines. ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperBandit

    SuperBandit

    [65]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 216

    Episode was a tad Predictable, yet still excellent. It looks like Rollo, Isn't Nunally after all, and the other rumor going around kinda shoots down that theory as well. Oh well. Not a huge surprise.

    A lot was made clear this episode. Including an important fact about Geass' in generall. The official explanation for Rollo's Geass is that he slows down their sense of time, not freezing them, or freezing time. So, every single Geass we've seen thus far has been some variety of mind manipulation. (Except Mao, who could Read minds, but that's pretty much on the same track.) It's a lot more clear exactly what Geass is now. *Just in case I've missed one: Lelouch can give absolute commands, the Emperor can rewrite memories, Mao can read minds, Rollo can slow down their perception of time, and C.C. did that freaky "Bad Memories" thing. It was never really specified as Geass, but it fits the trend.*

    I didn't expect Rollo to switch sides so soon. I knew he would eventually, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon. And Lelouch didn't even have to waste his Single Geass use on him. AND HE WAS FACE TO FACE with him! Lelouch is frigin' amazing.

    And what's this at the end? Suzaku seems to be returning to Ashford Academy. How's that going to work out?

    Also, Why do the idiots keep requesting One on One fights with Zero? It's painfully clear that Zero isn't a very good pilot (and did you see that Gehto Knightmare Frame he rolled up in?). Why would Zero EVER agree to fight an Ace Pilot without Gawain?(Of course, he didn't even pilot that on his own. C.C. Helped.) He's obviously going to pull something.

    This season is shaping up amazing.

    Edited on 04/29/2008 12:39pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Meauxx

    Meauxx

    [66]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 648
    Master_M2K wrote:
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    I doubt Cornelia was hidden by her father. That would mean he actually cares. ... which he doesn't.
    That's true. We all know how the Emperor is with someone he deems as weak. But at least that means she's still alive. Maybe Schneizel is keeping her hidden or something along those lines. ^_^
    I think she found something out that the emperor didn't want her to find out (Zero's identity? Geass?)

    And I think that's why The Emperor 'hid' her. Or keeps her captive, depends on how you call it.. =D

    I don't think it was Schneizel, since Cornelia wouldn't want to be kept hidden. Obviously some one with a greater power can do so without her objecting (I think she fell victim to her daddy's Geass)

    The more the story continues, the more I think that the Emperor has some kind of a 'masterplan'. The fact that he brainwashed en entire school en his own daughter (According to my Cornelia-theory) points in that direction. Also, the dact that he didn't kill lelouch means that the emperor doesn't see him as 'the real threat'.

    I hope this season will answer more questions, asked in season one. What is this contract between Lelouch and C.C? What is C.C real name? Etc. Etc.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rogue_Beeyatch

    Rogue_Beeyatch

    [67]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 06/17/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 644
    Meauxx wrote:
    Master_M2K wrote:
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    I doubt Cornelia was hidden by her father. That would mean he actually cares. ... which he doesn't.
    That's true. We all know how the Emperor is with someone he deems as weak. But at least that means she's still alive. Maybe Schneizel is keeping her hidden or something along those lines. ^_^
    I think she found something out that the emperor didn't want her to find out (Zero's identity? Geass?)

    And I think that's why The Emperor 'hid' her. Or keeps her captive, depends on how you call it.. =D

    I don't think it was Schneizel, since Cornelia wouldn't want to be kept hidden. Obviously some one with a greater power can do so without her objecting (I think she fell victim to her daddy's Geass)

    The more the story continues, the more I think that the Emperor has some kind of a 'masterplan'. The fact that he brainwashed en entire school en his own daughter (According to my Cornelia-theory) points in that direction. Also, the dact that he didn't kill lelouch means that the emperor doesn't see him as 'the real threat'.

    I hope this season will answer more questions, asked in season one. What is this contract between Lelouch and C.C? What is C.C real name? Etc. Etc.


    When you put it that way (captive instead of hidden), I guess it possible. However, losing Euphie might've also had something to do with Cornelia being MIA.

    Also, who doesn't want to know what C.C.'s real name is... imagine if it were Jane. I think I'd lmao.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [68]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032
    Yeah I remember that time in the cave . It was so annoying how that loud drop of water managed to block out the name C.C. said but I'll forgive it because she was so cue then. ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shard2005

    Shard2005

    [69]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/21/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,077
    In reference to the above discussion of the Emperor hiding Cornelia, that was along the same lines as i was thinking. He's not hiding her for her own good, but rather for his own benefit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shard2005

    Shard2005

    [70]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/21/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,077
    I have an idea that Rolo is going to become his brother's tool in a more permanent way then he might think. Sort of like, even if he finds out that Lelouch is using him, he won't care as long as he is with Lelouch. Like he'll become so dependant on him that he will do anything for him. As emotionally unstable as he is, I find it perfectly logical.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rave0800

    Rave0800

    [71]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 270
    Shard2005 wrote:
    I have an idea that Rolo is going to become his brother's tool in a more permanent way then he might think. Sort of like, even if he finds out that Lelouch is using him, he won't care as long as he is with Lelouch. Like he'll become so dependant on him that he will do anything for him. As emotionally unstable as he is, I find it perfectly logical.
    i think that fact that when he saw C.C he turned pale so what im lead to believe is C.C. be the one he dependant not lelouch
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shard2005

    Shard2005

    [72]Apr 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/21/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,077
    Rave0800 wrote:
    Shard2005 wrote:
    I have an idea that Rolo is going to become his brother's tool in a more permanent way then he might think. Sort of like, even if he finds out that Lelouch is using him, he won't care as long as he is with Lelouch. Like he'll become so dependant on him that he will do anything for him. As emotionally unstable as he is, I find it perfectly logical.
    i think that fact that when he saw C.C he turned pale so what im lead to believe is C.C. be the one he dependant not lelouch
    Well, he only did that I think, was because CC represented his mission, and he has never denied his mission before. He could now choose between his mission and Lelouch. Lelouch represents the life he's never had and secretly wants (even if he's not aware of it). Lelouch represents his new future. If he gets linked to anybody, it will be to Lelouch. Also, I think that Rolo is scared of someone. When he was on the phone with Villeta at the end, he was afraid of what someone would do if they found out that he was wavering in his loyalties. It would be interesting to find out who that person was and what would happen if that person ever showed up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Meauxx

    Meauxx

    [73]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 648

    Yeah, I think Shard's theory is a pretty good one and it was exactly what I was thinking. Lelouch is the first person Rolo ever connected to as a human. In the past he only had to murder others. He never felt what a 'bond' felt like. Such a feeling can be very addictive. And if there's only 1 person who can give you that feeling, you'll grow dependant on him.

    The Empire's worst mistake is putting Rolo in a position where he had to pretend to be a loving brother. Something he never got to understand (Kinda reminds me of Sai from Naruto)

    Also, I think Lelouch will care about him in the end, even though his current plan is to use him..

    Btw.. Is it ok to assume that Gawain is lost in the battle with Orange-kun? Since he didn't appear even once in this season.
    On the other hand, They now have Vincent, who is very powerful too, but somehow I find Gawain much cooler with his flying ability and Hadron Cannon

    Edited on 04/29/2008 7:30am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [74]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032
    Meauxx wrote:
    Btw.. Is it ok to assume that Gawain is lost in the battle with Orange-kun? Since he didn't appear even once in this season.

    On the other hand, They now have Vincent, who is very powerful too, but somehow I find Gawain much cooler with his flying ability and Hadron Cannon

    I have a feeling that Lakshata may have recovered and repaired it, or that she will later make an improved version later on . But I did think that Zero was lucky enough to even nab Gawain, in the 1st place. ^_^

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Meauxx

    Meauxx

    [75]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 06/10/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 648
    Master_M2K wrote:
    Meauxx wrote:
    Btw.. Is it ok to assume that Gawain is lost in the battle with Orange-kun? Since he didn't appear even once in this season.

    On the other hand, They now have Vincent, who is very powerful too, but somehow I find Gawain much cooler with his flying ability and Hadron Cannon

    I have a feeling that Lakshata may have recovered and repaired it, or that she will later make an improved version later on . But I did think that Zero was lucky enough to even nab Gawain, in the 1st place. ^_^

    Yeah.. True.. `Someone left the keys IN Gawain! What a coincidence!´ LoL.. xD

    I would find it a pity, though, to have Gawain lost..
    But I think your theory might actually turn out to be true.. =)

    Edited on 04/29/2008 7:51am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rogue_Beeyatch

    Rogue_Beeyatch

    [76]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 06/17/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 644
    Meauxx wrote:
    Master_M2K wrote:
    Meauxx wrote:
    Btw.. Is it ok to assume that Gawain is lost in the battle with Orange-kun? Since he didn't appear even once in this season.

    On the other hand, They now have Vincent, who is very powerful too, but somehow I find Gawain much cooler with his flying ability and Hadron Cannon

    I have a feeling that Lakshata may have recovered and repaired it, or that she will later make an improved version later on . But I did think that Zero was lucky enough to even nab Gawain, in the 1st place. ^_^

    Yeah.. True.. `Someone left the keys IN Gawain! What a coincidence!´ LoL.. xD

    I would find it a pity, though, to have Gawain lost..
    But I think your theory might actually turn out to be true.. =)



    Well she did say something like we'll proceed if her menages to free the prisoners. I guess they have some comeback gift for Zero.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shard2005

    Shard2005

    [77]Apr 29, 2008
    • member since: 09/21/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,077
    They will probably give something even better for Lelouch. It will of course have the name of one of the Arthurian knights of the round table. And believe me there's a lot to choose from. (Somehow I doubt there was any room at that table...)

    With the exception of Lancelot, Gawain, Vincent, Tristan, Siegfried, and Mordred, whose names have already been taken, there are: Aglovale, Agravaine, Bagdemagus, Bedivere, Bedwyr, Bors, Breunor, Cador, Caradoc, Colgrevance, Constantine, Dagonet, Daniel, Dinadan, Ector, Elyan, Erec, Gaheris, Galahad, Galehaut, Galeshin, Gareth, Geraint, Gingalain, Griflet, Hoel, Kay, Lamorak, Leodegrance, Lionel, Lucan, Maleagant, Meliant de Lis, Morholt, Palamedes, Pelleas, Pellinore, Percival, Sagramore le Desirous, Safir, Segwarides, Tor, Uriens, and Ywain, are some of the likely name choices for new knightmares that Lelouch could have.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rogue_Beeyatch

    Rogue_Beeyatch

    [78]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 06/17/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 644
    Galahad woot!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [79]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032
    "Constantine"... I remember that movie . It's the one with Keanu Reeves right ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shard2005

    Shard2005

    [80]Apr 30, 2008
    • member since: 09/21/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,077
    That was a different Constantine, but yeah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.