Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 1 - 8) ^_^

Master_M2K

[121]May 11, 2008
    • level: 58

Episode 6
    ======

It took forever to edit this episode, due to all the new Chinese characters. Just seen the episode myself and I guess Max42 was right about the Rollo helping Lelouch thing . All I can say is that a lot of main characters are getting killed off, to make room for the new ones, but at least we got to see Karen kick som ass even though all the upgrades felt as a bit random. But man I feel sorry for Lelouch, having gone that far just to have to all thrown back in his face. I can just predict what will happen next episode. ^_^

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SuperBandit

[122]May 11, 2008
    • level: 7

It keeps getting better and better. I love this show, so much.

Anyways, even if Lelouch had pretended not to know Nunally, I think she would have figured out that something was up. She seemed so much more mature this time. From the voice, to the attitude. Still, I'm glad Rollo saved the day with his Geass. "I Love you" is so much better than "Sorry, You got the wrong guy."

Also, I was right. Nunally is absolutely the new Euphie.

Lloyd called the Emperor, 'Curly.' He's even more awesome than he was last season.

And Kallen is back! With the upgraded Guren MK II, she kicked as much ass as she did when we she first got it. (She whooped three Knights of Rounds on her own!) I honestly thought she might have died when she was falling because of how useless she's been lately, but I'm proud to love her again.

Now, I finally got a good look at the mysterious Beach Walker during the intro this time. I noticed a patch of odd skin over the left eye. The hair even looked familiar. I'm certain it's Orange-kun?

heyvid21

[123]May 11, 2008
    • level: 6
    What I think is going to happen in the next few episodes, is that Lelouch is going to come out in the open as Zero. And hopefully Nunally may want to join him. This might be why VV told the emperor that he was naive in not telling Nunally the truth before hand. She might feel that she's been lied to and pressured into a position to fight against her brother.

Max42

[124]May 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    i feel thats also important that she was doubting suzaku if she finds out that they manipulated her into volentering which is probably the case and that suzaku sold him out and erased his memory with the emp. then i think that its quite possible that the tide will turn. also im wondering if hes going to tell kallen the truth before nannalies revealed also the million mirical thing sounds like hes going to pull of something truly stunning. Im guessing jupiter is possibly were CC's people are and VV might be some kind of Renegade ploting to kill them all CC might be trying to kill him but they can't directly confront each other for some reason. Plus im betting Lelouch goes through a bout of depression in the next episode and Kallen and Rollo snap him out of it pointing out your our leader or your my brother what about the future you talked about its not going to come from a specal zone but from taking back our rights and our dignity.
    Edited on 05/11/2008 11:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Meauxx

[125]May 12, 2008
    I was really wondering why Rolo didn't join (Maybe in a different Knightmare, in order to hide his identity), cause his powers can be very convenient.

Because of the scene with V.V and the emperor, we know 1 thing. The contracts that are bound are different with every 'contractor' (If I may call V.V and C.C like that). There was also the possibility that every contractor had the same contract, but that can be scrapped out.

What does 'destroying gods' mean? Do they mean real gods? Or do they refer to something else with 'divine power'? And why does Charles call V.V 'Brother'?

ROFL! Curly.. xD Lloyd is definitely my favourite character.. xD

This is what I think will happen in the next episode. Rolo will see how depressed his 'brother' is about Nunally and he will become jealous, because Lulu loves Nunally more than Rolo. Rolo will try to assassinate her. He definitely has the personality issues for it.. xD.
    Also.. Next week's title will be: The Discarded Mask. Does this mean he will reveal his identity to the world?

Shard2005

[126]May 12, 2008
    • level: 17
    I have just gotten to see episode 6. (It was hard trying to find the episode since Veoh is going all off on me.)

I have to say that I enjoyed it, even though it didn't quite go as Lelouch planned. I'm guessing next week is going to be his soul searching episode like it was last season when he accidently killed Shirley's father. I'm really interested in CC and VV's race now, and why the Emperor calls VV his older brother. I love also how Laksharta always outdoes Lloyd's stuff and he goes all nuts when the Guren overpowers the Lancelot. It looks as though The OBKs are going to have to rework and update all their weapons to now fight against Brittania. I actually think that Nunnaly may now have a suspicion that its Lelouch who is Zero, and that Suzaku has been lying to her. At least Lelouch has never done that, no matter how convenient it could have been. I hope that she begins to trust Zero more than she does Suzaku. I love that choker she's wearing by the way...

Kallen kicked butt this episode and I hope they give her even more upgrades next time. Everyone needs upgrades and they need another plan. How is Lelouch going to fight Britannia now? And how is Rollo going to fit in? I can't wait for what happens next!

Shard2005

[127]May 12, 2008
    insomniac360 wrote:
    heyvid21 wrote:
    So VV's contract with the emperor is that the emperor needs to destroy the "gods". They were looking at Jupiter in the sky when they said this. I wonder what these gods are.
    Maybe their referring to the planets.
    I didn't think about that, but all the planets (except Earth) are named after gods and goddesses, so maybe he's talking about destroying the planets. But why would someone want to do that? What would that accomplish?

Shard2005

[129]May 12, 2008
    heyvid21 wrote:
    What I think is going to happen in the next few episodes, is that Lelouch is going to come out in the open as Zero. And hopefully Nunally may want to join him. This might be why VV told the emperor that he was naive in not telling Nunally the truth before hand. She might feel that she's been lied to and pressured into a position to fight against her brother.
    Actually, He'd probably be doing the opposite of that if he reveals himself. Suzaku will try to use Nunnaly as bait, his father might even threaten to kill Nunnally if Lelouch doesn't give himself up. No, I think he's just going to do some self reflection and find something else to live for. I however, think that Refrain might make a comeback if I remember my Brittanians correctly. I hope Lelouch doesn't do what I think he might do under his depression...

Montegoraon

[130]May 12, 2008
    • level: 4

Shard2005 wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    heyvid21 wrote:
    So VV's contract with the emperor is that the emperor needs to destroy the "gods". They were looking at Jupiter in the sky when they said this. I wonder what these gods are.
    I didn't think about that, but all the planets (except Earth) are named after gods and goddesses, so maybe he's talking about destroying the planets. But why would someone want to do that? What would that accomplish?

Well, it would drastically alter the gravitational profile of the solar system. Without Jupiter, Earth would gradually shift into a lower orbit, though this effect wouldn't be noticable for millions of years. Of more immediate relevance, losing Jupiter would eventually knock the trojan asteroids out of orbit. See, Jupiter has two massive asteroid clouds being pulled along in its fourth and fifth lagrange points. For those of you who aren't Gundam fans, when you have two large bodies such as the Moon and the Earth, or Jupiter and the Sun, a system of five points is formed where you can have a stable orbit of the same period as the smaller body. If Jupiter were to go kaboom, we know of over 2000 trojan asteroids, and it is suspected that there are many more, so these would probably come raining down on the inner planets, including Earth. If even two or three hit, it would be a planetary disaster that would make the Second Bloody Valentine look like a drunk driver hitting a lamp post in comparison.

So even if you could destroy the other planets, it would be insanity to do so.

Meauxx

[131]May 12, 2008
    Montegoraon wrote:

Shard2005 wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    heyvid21 wrote:

Well, it would drastically alter the gravitational profile of the solar system. Without Jupiter, Earth would gradually shift into a lower orbit, though this effect wouldn't be noticable for millions of years. Of more immediate relevance, losing Jupiter would eventually knock the trojan asteroids out of orbit. See, Jupiter has two massive asteroid clouds being pulled along in its fourth and fifth lagrange points. For those of you who aren't Gundam fans, when you have two large bodies such as the Moon and the Earth, or Jupiter and the Sun, a system of five points is formed where you can have a stable orbit of the same period as the smaller body. If Jupiter were to go kaboom, we know of over 2000 trojan asteroids, and it is suspected that there are many more, so these would probably come raining down on the inner planets, including Earth. If even two or three hit, it would be a planetary disaster that would make the Second Bloody Valentine look like a drunk driver hitting a lamp post in comparison.

I don't think they will go that far in the series.

However.. I think Jupiter was mentioned before in the series.. I'm almost sure of it.. I'll have to re-check it..

Shard2005

[132]May 12, 2008
    Well, I don't know, I think the Emperor and VV are insane, but would they go to that extent? And the Bloody Valentines would definately be nothing against such a disaster that would occur if Jupiter were to be destroyed. I'm not to much into astronomy, but I do know that if Jupiter, the biggest planet in our solar system were to blow up, Earth would cease to exist, at least in the way we see it. Maybe the planets are supposed to have some other significance than originally thought, and maybe its not destroying the planet itself, but the essence of the planet or something...

It is a mystery.

lillan2967

[133]May 12, 2008
    • level: 4
    Meauxx wrote:
    Montegoraon wrote:

Shard2005 wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    heyvid21 wrote:

I don't think they will go that far in the series.

However.. I think Jupiter was mentioned before in the series.. I'm almost sure of it.. I'll have to re-check it..

I'm very sure that Jupiter is somehow connected to CC and VV.

heyvid21

[134]May 12, 2008
    Shard2005 wrote:
    I have just gotten to see episode 6. (It was hard trying to find the episode since Veoh is going all off on me.)

I found a great site to view them every week. This guy encodes them FAST and he does both the fast subs and the high quality [GG] subs. So far he's had every episode on Sunday.

http://stagevu.com/search?for=code+geass+r2&in=tags

PM me for the link if the above doesn't work.

Bushou

[135]May 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    I download them from a site called Anime corner. They have the episode the following day on its site.

raienbrasa

[136]May 13, 2008
    • level: 13
    Montegoraon wrote:

Shard2005 wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    heyvid21 wrote:

Ooor maybe there are people on another planet that VV would like to have killed...? Maybe?

wedgeantilles54

[137]May 14, 2008
    • level: 12

There are a few things that have been bugging me

So how many Vincient frames are there, are we going to see the britanian forces using them more and more?

did Guilford survive? (its too hard to tell to tell from what we can see in episode six)

Also i think its interesting that each of the knights of the rounds (or the ones that we have seen) has a distinct Knightmare

heyvid21

[138]May 14, 2008
    Yeah the Knights of the Rounds are cool, but what's better is that Kallen can fight on the same level as them. I would think that she and the former 8 Blades are Lelouch's Knights of the Rounds.

Rave0800

[139]May 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    lillan2967 wrote:
    Meauxx wrote:
    Montegoraon wrote:

Shard2005 wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    heyvid21 wrote:

I don't think they will go that far in the series. However.. I think Jupiter was mentioned before in the series.. I'm almost sure of it.. I'll have to re-check it..
    Jupiter isn't possible you'll weight 11x times what you weight on earth being 1,000lbs heavy with no oxygen no life form can exist, with the VV and CC characters giving Geass to Lelouch and the Emperor who gave Rolo his Geass?
    Edited on 05/15/2008 12:04am

Master_M2K

[140]May 15, 2008
    • level: 58

Rave0800 wrote:
    lillan2967 wrote:
    Meauxx wrote:
    I don't think they will go that far in the series. However.. I think Jupiter was mentioned before in the series.. I'm almost sure of it.. I'll have to re-check it..
    Jupiter isn't possible you'll weight 11x times what you weight on earth being 1,000lbs heavy with no oxygen no life form can exist, with the VV and CC characters giving Geass to Lelouch and the Emperor who gave Rolo his Geass?

You have to remember that this is an anime series, so if the writers want C.C. and V.V. to be from Jupiter then they'll think of a way around it . Heck even the mechs are scientifically impossible but that doesn't stop them from doing it.

As for Rollo's geass I think V.V. gave it to him, because he used to be the Empire's assassin. ^_^