Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 19 - 25) ^_^

Master_M2K

[1]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 58

Well the previous discussion board for the episodes 9-18 are getting full, so here's the 3rd discussion board for the final batch of episodes. So if you want to talk about Code Geass R2, do it here. ^_^

Code Geass ^_^

Episode 19

Finally got a chance to watch this episode and boy was this a major turning point of the series. We've already seen Lelouch after a major loss but now we see him with absolutely nothing left to lose, which made this episode very intense . I wonder where the story will go from now on? ^_^

Edited on 08/18/2008 10:12am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

someguy0830

[2]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 27
    "Oh my" about sums 19 up.

***SPOILER***

Uruviel

[3]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    heh??? the episode hasn't even aired yet - where did you get that summary from????????

or do you watch it raw?

Dilla_the_Dude

[4]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 19
    Raw, I assume. I, on the other hand, have to wait until the subs come out in a couple of hours.

duskmon12

[5]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 10

There's a subbed version up now.

someguy0830

[6]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 27
    Uruviel wrote:
    heh??? the episode hasn't even aired yet - where did you get that summary from????????

or do you watch it raw?
    Live, but yeah.

soundmonkey44

[7]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 6
    duskmon12 wrote:

Is it on youtube???? either way could you please provide a link?!

nyfan

[8]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 20

Wow what an episode. I can't wait for the next episode. What is Leloush going to do now, the whole world is literally against him now. But I am sure he will find a way to take down Charles, which he vowed to do at the end of the episode. I was worried he was about to go insane, he almost did, but he still has sanity, because once you lose your sanity, you are defeated.

duskmon12

[9]Aug 17, 2008
    soundmonkey44 wrote:
    duskmon12 wrote:

It's on anime-media.com

Halo2_Norad

[10]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 2
    okay, so everyone is dead now? WTF... and I really hoped to see Kallen a few more times. So all that left is for Lelouch to do now is kill his father. And he also has nobody to help him. This show just got boring for me now.

Someone has to still be alive. Oh, wait. But is C.C. died in the explosion too, would Lelouch be immortal now?

duskmon12

[11]Aug 17, 2008
    duskmon12 wrote:
    soundmonkey44 wrote:
    duskmon12 wrote:

It's on anime-media.com

Ignore my last post, the video was just taken down for some reason. Oh well, it should be up on youtube or some other site in another hour or so.

nyfan

[12]Aug 17, 2008

Halo2_Norad wrote:
    okay, so everyone is dead now? WTF... and I really hoped to see Kallen a few more times. So all that left is for Lelouch to do now is kill his father. And he also has nobody to help him. This show just got boring for me now. Someone has to still be alive. Oh, wait. But is C.C. died in the explosion too, would Lelouch be immortal now?

I doubt everyone is dead. They wouldn't kill off all those characters that easily. I think it is more exciting if Leloush took down Charles all by himself. Anyone can win with an army, but a one man army, that would be legendary.

Edited on 08/17/2008 4:12pm

Dilla_the_Dude

[13]Aug 17, 2008
    duskmon12 wrote:
    duskmon12 wrote:
    soundmonkey44 wrote:
    duskmon12 wrote:

It's on anime-media.com

Ignore my last post, the video was just taken down for some reason. Oh well, it should be up on youtube or some other site in another hour or so.

It's up in parts on Youtube, it in it's entirety on animestealth.com.

Good episode, the best part? MILLAY IS ALIVEEEEEE(or at least absorbed in the inplosion)!!!!

*Runs around my room in joy*

Also, for those of you that is worried about C.C. being left behind, I'm sure Kallen will watch over her. At least I hope so.

Edited on 08/17/2008 3:40pm
    Edited 2 total times.

soundmonkey44

[14]Aug 17, 2008
    "Also, for those of you that is worried about C.C. being left behind, I'm sure Kallen will watch over her. At least I hope so."

\
    I though that too, Im sure Lelouch had a Reason for Telling Kallen ABout C.C. I mean I know everyone thinks he's evil now, but Lelouch really is a good guy...Pretending that he didn't care for kallen allowed her to stay alive, Im sure that she will repay the Favor by Assuring C.C.'s safty...But now im really worried how this series will end..I mean Six episodes left for lelouch to kill the emperor, Bring world peace, win back the trust of the Black knights & hopefully Reunite with kallen & C.C. I just hope that everything works out in the end.

(& is naunilly really dead, or are the animatiors just Using Her MIA status as a plot device?)

nyfan

[15]Aug 17, 2008

soundmonkey44 wrote:
    "Also, for those of you that is worried about C.C. being left behind, I'm sure Kallen will watch over her. At least I hope so." \ I though that too, Im sure Lelouch had a Reason for Telling Kallen ABout C.C. I mean I know everyone thinks he's evil now, but Lelouch really is a good guy...Pretending that he didn't care for kallen allowed her to stay alive, Im sure that she will repay the Favor by Assuring C.C.'s safty...But now im really worried how this series will end..I mean Six episodes left for lelouch to kill the emperor, Bring world peace, win back the trust of the Black knights & hopefully Reunite with kallen & C.C. I just hope that everything works out in the end. (& is naunilly really dead, or are the animatiors just Using Her MIA status as a plot device?)

I don't know about everybody else, but I am excited that we are reaching a conclusion. So much to do, so little time. Though I am sad that the series will end, but I am excited to find out how it will end.

R1 ended with two episodes. You think Turn 24 and 25 will air in the same evening, or is there even a chance of Turn 22 - 25 airing in the same evening.

Edited on 08/17/2008 5:09pm

Dilla_the_Dude

[16]Aug 17, 2008
    soundmonkey44 wrote:
    "Also, for those of you that is worried about C.C. being left behind, I'm sure Kallen will watch over her. At least I hope so." \ I though that too, Im sure Lelouch had a Reason for Telling Kallen ABout C.C. I mean I know everyone thinks he's evil now, but Lelouch really is a good guy...Pretending that he didn't care for kallen allowed her to stay alive, Im sure that she will repay the Favor by Assuring C.C.'s safty...But now im really worried how this series will end..I mean Six episodes left for lelouch to kill the emperor, Bring world peace, win back the trust of the Black knights & hopefully Reunite with kallen & C.C. I just hope that everything works out in the end. (& is naunilly really dead, or are the animatiors just Using Her MIA status as a plot device?)
    He not aiming to win back the trust of the Black Knights, they tried to use the firing squad on him. I think that his going to take Orange and try to get the Emperor one-on-one.
    Edited on 08/17/2008 5:51pm

SuperBandit

[17]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 7

Oh? So the Black Knights are really stupid enough to play right into Schiezel's hand? Pshhh! Lelouch doesn't need them. I thought for a moment, Diethard was going to remain loyal, but no, he stayed in character. A bit of a shame, if you ask me. He hasn't developed a smidge. Now, Rolo on the other hand, is THE most interesting character in R2. He's been a mystery from the moment he first appeared, but what they've done with him is so much better than the crap they've pulled with Suckzaku and Ledouche this season. They've written their characters into a ditch. Plus, I love what they did with Rolo right at the end. To elaborate:

Nunally is the sister Lelouch is honnest to, yet he lied to her on a few occasions.

Rolo is the brother whom Lelouch is a liar to, yet he had told the truth.

It seems my opinion of Rolo changed with every single episode, going, "Awesome!" one episode, "That jackass!" the next. In the end, however, Rolo has become my favorite character. Now that he's passed, what's everyone else's final opinion? I'd like to know.

Alright, and I'm calling the ending now. The traitorous Black Knights realize, that not only did Schniezel lie to them, but HE was using them as Pawns to take down Zero in their ongoing metaphorical chess game. (Speaking of that, which episode did they really play chess in? I'd like to rewatch what Lelouch did in that match. I think that's going to translate over.) So, the Black Knights decide, they've simply been used. They're going to be pawns no matter what, but pawns are still extremely valuable pieces in the game. They decide, they want to be pawns on the side that's actually fighting for the same goal. Of course, Kallen has some role in convincing them of this.

So, before or after a one on one between the emperor and Lelouch, the Black Knights rejoin Zero, and proceed to the final battle, hyped to finally take down Britannia. Kallen has a one-on-one with Suzaku. He either fights her until the end, or he finally switches sides (You know it's going to happen. The Emperor IS the prime antagonist.).

So, yeah. Britannia is finally defeated, Nunally is/is not still alive. Lelouch becomes a high player in the newly created government. Hapilly ever after. The end.

soundmonkey44

[18]Aug 17, 2008
    SuperBandit wrote:

Oh? So the Black Knights are really stupid enough to play right into Schiezel's hand? Pshhh! Lelouch doesn't need them. I thought for a moment, Diethard was going to remain loyal, but no, he stayed in character. A bit of a shame, if you ask me. He hasn't developed a smidge. Now, Rolo on the other hand, is THE most interesting character in R2. He's been a mystery from the moment he first appeared, but what they've done with him is so much better than the crap they've pulled with Suckzaku and Ledouche this season. They've written their characters into a ditch. Plus, I love what they did with Rolo right at the end. To elaborate:

Nunally is the sister Lelouch is honnest to, yet he lied to her on a few occasions.

Rolo is the brother whom Lelouch is a liar to, yet he had told the truth.

It seems my opinion of Rolo changed with every single episode, going, "Awesome!" one episode, "That jackass!" the next. In the end, however, Rolo has become my favorite character. Now that he's passed, what's everyone else's final opinion? I'd like to know.

Alright, and I'm calling the ending now. The traitorous Black Knights realize, that not only did Schniezel lie to them, but HE was using them as Pawns to take down Zero in their ongoing metaphorical chess game. (Speaking of that, which episode did they really play chess in? I'd like to rewatch what Lelouch did in that match. I think that's going to translate over.) So, the Black Knights decide, they've simply been used. They're going to be pawns no matter what, but pawns are still extremely valuable pieces in the game. They decide, they want to be pawns on the side that's actually fighting for the same goal. Of course, Kallen has some role in convincing them of this.

So, before or after a one on one between the emperor and Lelouch, the Black Knights rejoin Zero, and proceed to the final battle, hyped to finally take down Britannia. Kallen has a one-on-one with Suzaku. He either fights her until the end, or he finally switches sides (You know it's going to happen. The Emperor IS the prime antagonist.).

So, yeah. Britannia is finally defeated, Nunally is/is not still alive. Lelouch becomes a high player in the newly created government. Hapilly ever after. The end.

You forgot to mention C.C....I think in the end somthing important will happen to C.C. I don't think either she or Kallen will die, but I just know somthins gonna happen I got a gut felling, & Frankly I Hope all the Black Nights Except ohgi Die, I think He & Vialleta deserve to be happy even if they are traitors. As for the emperor its obvious he's gonna die..& Lets see if The ending of COde geass is nearly as good as The ending of Eureka Seven Im guessing that Somthing like Lelouch will still the empeors immortality or C.C. will become mortal, so the to can be together. But I digrese from my rantings for now.

Kebia

[19]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 2

Episode 19 ended very well...

I like Rolo now, but still hate that he killed Shirley.

Runty_Grunty

[20]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 11
    Who here thinks the Black Knights might try to hurt C.C. in the next episode for being Zero's chief collaborator or because Schniezel tricks them into handing her over?

In either case, Kallen's definitely going to be there to protect C.C. Actually, that'd be the perfect way for Kallen to ditch the Black Knights: helping C.C. escape from certain death.