Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 19 - 25) ^_^

Maylene

[241]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    Question, how did Suzaku and Lelouch reconcile after Charles's and Marianne's death? At first I thought it was because Lelouch would allow Suzaku to kill him so he gets his revenge and all--but Suzaku didn't seem all too sure. I mean, he was asking Lelouch if he was sure he wanted to do this, and that's not something you do if you wanna kill someone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

someguy0830

[242]Dec 17, 2009
    • level: 27
    Maylene wrote:
    Question, how did Suzaku and Lelouch reconcile after Charles's and Marianne's death? At first I thought it was because Lelouch would allow Suzaku to kill him so he gets his revenge and all--but Suzaku didn't seem all too sure. I mean, he was asking Lelouch if he was sure he wanted to do this, and that's not something you do if you wanna kill someone.
    Suzaku can't be hesitant to commit cold-blooded murder? The guy may have the moral fiber to a rotted carpet by the end of the series, but there are still things he'll object to.

Maylene

[243]Dec 17, 2009
    someguy0830 wrote:
    Maylene wrote:
    Suzaku can't be hesitant to commit cold-blooded murder? The guy may have the moral fiber to a rotted carpet by the end of the series, but there are still things he'll object to.

Not remotely what I meant. I like Suzaku, and after listening to the Picture Drama about his thoughts on Lelouch and how he ended up in the Britannian military, I understand him a little more. But I am curious as to how he went from "You're Euphemia's murderer," and wanting revenge, to "Are you sure you wanna do this?" as if he didn't want to kill him anymore. But I think I got my answer.

someguy0830

[244]Dec 17, 2009
    Maylene wrote:
    Not remotely what I meant. I like Suzaku, and after listening to the Picture Drama about his thoughts on Lelouch and how he ended up in the Britannian military, I understand him a little more. But I am curious as to how he went from "You're Euphemia's murderer," and wanting revenge, to "Are you sure you wanna do this?" as if he didn't want to kill him anymore. But I think I got my answer.
    Lelouch no doubt explained himself during the timeskip.

Maylene

[245]Dec 29, 2009
    Okay, another question. Did anyone notice that the sword Suza-zero uses to stab Lelouch is the same sword Lelouch was weilding in episode 23 before his fight with Schniezel? He was monologing about him taking over the world and there it was...how come no one noticed that? I mean, surely they could have wondered, "Wait...wasn't Lelouch carrying that sword in the battle two months ago? How did Zero get his hands on it?"

someguy0830

[246]Dec 29, 2009
    They probably weren't paying as much attention to the weapon as they were the dead Emperor.