Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 19 - 25) ^_^

Max42

[61]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 9
    considering 22's title i would say what may happen is lelouch kills the emporer and gets his code causing him to be immortal and then as he killed him maria has set something in place to make him Emperor and he takes over the empire and fights schnizel ex
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nyfan

[62]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 20
    It is funny how things change in one episode. Before this episode, Leloush was alone with no helpful allies. And now he has two allies, CC and Marianna/Anya, even if they may have some selfish motives, it doesn't matter as long as they help.

someguy0830

[63]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 27
    nyfan wrote:
    Claiming that Zero is dead, is no big deal to Lelouch, it was clear that Lelouch is done hiding behind Zero anyway, and do things for himself. They did Lelouch a favor. It is half truth, because as far as Lelouch is concerned Zero is dead.
    It may not be a big deal to Lelouch, but Kaguya and Xingke will be pissed when they figure out they were lied to.

Rave0800

[64]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    someguy0830 wrote:
    nyfan wrote:
    Claiming that Zero is dead, is no big deal to Lelouch, it was clear that Lelouch is done hiding behind Zero anyway, and do things for himself. They did Lelouch a favor. It is half truth, because as far as Lelouch is concerned Zero is dead.
    It may not be a big deal to Lelouch, but Kaguya and Xingke will be pissed when they figure out they were lied to.
    Kaguya will strug it off becuase Lelouch and Suzuku were guests that were shelter by her father so she probably know lelouch if she didnt like him ,Lelouch help Xing Ke overthrow the Chinese goverment with that tape convo.
    Edited on 08/25/2008 2:34am

Master_M2K

[65]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 58

Episode 20

Now that was a confusing episode and I will struggle to write a summary for it. So what's the deal with Marianne being in Anya's body was that Marianne's geass ability? And I'm still confused about Charles objectives, because it sill hasn't explained why he wants to destroy these 'so-called' gods. Well Suzaku's change of ideals was certainly interesting and it will just make he dislike him more. ^_^

Edited on 08/25/2008 5:15pm

nyfan

[66]Aug 25, 2008
    Dilla_the_Dude wrote:

Anya hasn't gained her memory back, hell, her entire body is under the control of Marianne. Marianne is NOT Anya, she's just a lease owner of Anya's body so to speak.

I think at the end of this series, Marianne will ask Orange to Un-geass Anya, thus ending Marianne's life. I assume her mission would be complete.

If that happens, I hope and maybe even except for Marianne to write a letter on Anya's blog, explaining everything, thanking her and appologies to having to cause Anya so much trouble.

Rave0800

[67]Aug 25, 2008
    nyfan wrote:
    Dilla_the_Dude wrote:

Anya hasn't gained her memory back, hell, her entire body is under the control of Marianne. Marianne is NOT Anya, she's just a lease owner of Anya's body so to speak.

I think at the end of this series, Marianne will ask Orange to Un-geass Anya, thus ending Marianne's life. I assume her mission would be complete.

If that happens, I hope and maybe even except for Marianne to write a letter on Anya's blog, explaining everything, thanking her and appologies to having to cause Anya so much trouble.

lol

ffomega25

[68]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 6

YES!!! C.C's back....and Marianne, too! I knew I liked Anya for a reason

All I wish for now is to hear C.C.'s real name mentioned, then I can die a happy otaku!

nyfan

[69]Aug 25, 2008
    Anyone else rewatching the entire R2 season, and watching all of the Anya and try to guess when is she Anya and when she is Marianne. C.C. did say Marianne was a good actress, so it is not as easy as it seems.

Master_M2K

[70]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 58

nyfan wrote:
    Anyone else rewatching the entire R2 season, and watching all of the Anya and try to guess when is she Anya and when she is Marianne. C.C. did say Marianne was a good actress, so it is not as easy as it seems.

I definitely plan to re-watch the entire series but for the sole purpose of comprehending the moments that I just didn't understand. ^_^

heyvid21

[71]Aug 26, 2008
    • level: 6
    What really bugs me is that Kallen never stood up for Zero. She knew all along that he was a prince of Britania, and it never bothered her. She seem way too easily swayed for someone who's potentially the one closest to Lelouch.

nyfan

[72]Aug 26, 2008

heyvid21 wrote:
    What really bugs me is that Kallen never stood up for Zero. She knew all along that he was a prince of Britania, and it never bothered her. She seem way too easily swayed for someone who's potentially the one closest to Lelouch.

Well she was surronded, there was no way one person was going to change the minds of everyone else. Besides Lelouch told her, he was using her and everybody from the start, so she still might be hurt by those comments.

someguy0830

[73]Aug 26, 2008
    heyvid21 wrote:
    You don't call her protesting their treatment of Zero standing up for him? What do you want, for her to raise a huge stink about it? These people have been her friends for a long time, so she still holds some loyalty to them. It's getting worn down, though, and Kaguya and Xingke should be the straw that broke the camel's back, as it were.

nyfan wrote:
    Well she was surronded, there was no way one person was going to change the minds of everyone else. Besides Lelouch told her, he was using her and everybody from the start, so she still might be hurt by those comments.
    She knows he was lying, which is why she tried to make them stop.

nyfan

[74]Aug 26, 2008

One thing that makes this program so different, this is a general comment on everything not one specific incident, is the characters make decession with their brains more often than they do with their hearts.

Of course there are exception, Lelouch abanden his mission to rescue Nunnally at the end of R1, the Black Knights making a big fuss on not being pawns.

The old think with you heart philosphy is cliche, nice to see a change of pace.

domond123

[75]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 11
    Schniezel seemed to know what his father was doing and knew that it had to be wrong, he like any of ther kids would of done teh same thign and seizied power from Charles. The Black Knights in my opinion are done, they should out the guy that saved them countless times. They would all been dead a year agao without him. I would thign Tohdoh would understand to win a war you have to sacarfice a ton.They all seemed to think that they could save everyone.

ultimadavalon

[76]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    -Schniezel is a devil , he acts all calm ,good ,understanding , but he is a twisted bastard (i think "Lulu" mentioned it a coupla times ), he thought about the possiblity of his father having supernatuaral powers even before he know about geass . he was very calm when he found out about it too "makes you wonder what the hell is that guy " ,i think from all the bad guys in the show , Schniezel is the most dangerous one .
    -i have a question ,does Bismark "knight of 1 ,that's him right ?the one with the sewed eye" have a geass too ? or was that light just because someone geassed his @$$ ?

someguy0830

[77]Aug 28, 2008
    Bismarck has a Geass. Someone under the influence would glow in both eyes.

SuperBandit

[78]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 7
    Well, it's fairly safe to assume it's a Geass. That could be exactly what they're trying to make us think. There's always the possibility he's just a cyborg with a glowing red eye, or perhaps he's got some artificial Geass power like Jeremiah.

It's probably a Geass, but it MIGHT not be.

domond123

[79]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 11
    Lol i dought he'll last long for us to even figure it out.

Rave0800

[80]Aug 30, 2008

he told suzuku that he wasnt the knight who knows about geass so i think its obvious that he has geass,that or he has a very bad case of "pink eye"