We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 19 - 25) ^_^

  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [81]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    Time for episode 21. You people will crap out your hearts when you watch this. *deep breath*

    ***SPOILER***
    Your mind is now swiss cheese.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rave0800

    Rave0800

    [82]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 270
    ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dilla_the_Dude

    Dilla_the_Dude

    [83]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 10/18/07
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 4,336

    Is this Code Geass or Neon Genesis Evangelion?

    And Lelouch is still spamming his geass. STOP IT OR YOU'LL DIE, LELOUCH!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nyfan

    nyfan

    [84]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,318

    Wow what an episode. It turns out Charles and Marianna are not what we thought they were, but from different direction from a proceved. Marianna is not as good as we thought, while Charles (don't bit my head for saying this) is not as evil as we thought. They are not good or evil, they both just simply crazy.

    But what really sacred me that it looked CC was going to side with Charles and Marianna, I was so releaved, she came to her senses. I wonder did VV die with Charles and Marianna died, or whatever happend to them?

    Finally Lelouch and Suzaku on the same side, Lelouch, Suzaku, and CC standing side by side, that was cool.

    Now we move on to dealing Schneizel, after what happened in this episode, if I am Lelouch and company, it is a breath of fresh air to deal with Schneizel and his allies. At least Schneizel is some what sane. It is a conventional bad guy, not some religous lunitic like Charles was.

    I loved Lelouch speech to Charles, Marianna, and for a while CC, about not fourcing your will or beliefs against others, that was great. But than he does the same thing when he becomes Emperior. Talk about hypocracy. CC probably thinks the same thing, she her expression at the end, she is not happy at what Lelouch did.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [85]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032

    Episode 21

    Wow now what's there to say about this episode expect that it was the most f'd up episode of the season. It wasn't really hard to understand but I was struggling to comprehend whatever Charles and Marianne were trying to accomplish. Did they wanna end the world just like in The End of Evangelion? Well I just have no idea how this series will end, now that Lelouch geassed everyone into acknowledging him as the new Emperor.

    Edited on 08/31/2008 5:05pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rave0800

    Rave0800

    [86]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 270
    nyfan wrote:

    Wow what an episode. It turns out Charles and Marianna are not what we thought they were, but from different direction from a proceved. Marianna is not as good as we thought, while Charles (don't bit my head for saying this) is not as evil as we thought. They are not good or evil, they both just simply crazy.

    But what really sacred me that it looked CC was going to side with Charles and Marianna, I was so releaved, she came to her senses. I wonder did VV die with Charles and Marianna died, or whatever happend to them?

    Finally Lelouch and Suzaku on the same side, Lelouch, Suzaku, and CC standing side by side, that was cool.

    Now we move on to dealing Schneizel, after what happened in this episode, if I am Lelouch and company, it is a breath of fresh air to deal with Schneizel and his allies. At least Schneizel is some what sane. It is a conventional bad guy, not some religous lunitic like Charles was.

    I loved Lelouch speech to Charles, Marianna, and for a while CC, about not fourcing your will or beliefs against others, that was great. But than he does the same thing when he becomes Emperior. Talk about hypocracy. CC probably thinks the same thing, she her expression at the end, she is not happy at what Lelouch did.

    she seemed close with Marianne C.C probably still upset that she is dead she also feels guilty because she changed her mind at the last minute.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gameraim

    gameraim

    [87]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 08/14/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 120
    Rave0800 wrote:
    nyfan wrote:

    Wow what an episode. It turns out Charles and Marianna are not what we thought they were, but from different direction from a proceved. Marianna is not as good as we thought, while Charles (don't bit my head for saying this) is not as evil as we thought. They are not good or evil, they both just simply crazy.

    But what really sacred me that it looked CC was going to side with Charles and Marianna, I was so releaved, she came to her senses. I wonder did VV die with Charles and Marianna died, or whatever happend to them?

    Finally Lelouch and Suzaku on the same side, Lelouch, Suzaku, and CC standing side by side, that was cool.

    Now we move on to dealing Schneizel, after what happened in this episode, if I am Lelouch and company, it is a breath of fresh air to deal with Schneizel and his allies. At least Schneizel is some what sane. It is a conventional bad guy, not some religous lunitic like Charles was.

    I loved Lelouch speech to Charles, Marianna, and for a while CC, about not fourcing your will or beliefs against others, that was great. But than he does the same thing when he becomes Emperior. Talk about hypocracy. CC probably thinks the same thing, she her expression at the end, she is not happy at what Lelouch did.

    she seemed close with Marianne C.C probably still upset that she is dead she also feels guilty because she changed her mind at the last minute.

    but still lelouch is still a hypocrit

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [88]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    What else was he supposed to do? They would never have accepted him as Emperor. It's a necessary evil in order to get where he needs to go.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rave0800

    Rave0800

    [89]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 02/05/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 270
    someguy0830 wrote:
    What else was he supposed to do? They would never have accepted him as Emperor. It's a necessary evil in order to get where he needs to go.
    i agree but how long how we been saying its a "necessary evil" Geass is going down the Light Yamigi road where it isnt necessary evil just pure evil world domination,now that lelouch is emeror im 95% sure he is going to be killed off,Suzaku isnt going to be killed now matter what now.
    Edited on 08/31/2008 4:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [90]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    Rave0800 wrote:
    i agree but how long how we been saying its a "necessary evil" Geass is going down the Light Yamigi road where it isnt necessary evil just pure evil world domination,now that lelouch is emeror im 95% sure he is going to be killed off,Suzaku isnt going to be killed now matter what now.
    Lelouch isn't going to be some warmonger if he's doing things for the sake of those he wishes to protect. Schneizel is still a threat that needs to be dealt with.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zfighter88

    zfighter88

    [91]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/03/03
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,610
    I no longer know which way is up anymore when it comes to this anime. o_o
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Montegoraon

    Montegoraon

    [92]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 11/02/04
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 49

    This episode wins. When 98 died, that was the moment we've all been waiting for.

    And Lelouch and Suzaku working together again, this should be good. Suzaku actually isn't so bad when he lets Lelouch do the thinking for him.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SuperBandit

    SuperBandit

    [93]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 04/07/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 216

    ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS NEW EMPEROR ZERO, LEDOUCHE VI TRAINWRECK!

    That's it. I seriously had high hopes. The train started swerving back to the track, and right before getting back on, it did a freakin' U-Turn and collided with itself.

    But gosh, "Knight of Zero." As catchy as that is, Kallen just got slapped in the face, Big Time.

    Frig.

    Gosh.

    God.

    Oh my. So much to say, too histerical to do it. When this entire ordeal is over, I'm going back and rewatching the entire series, taking notes, and writing an in-depth annalysis of all this ****.

    Edited on 08/31/2008 8:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kur4lvl4

    kur4lvl4

    [94]Aug 31, 2008
    • member since: 01/17/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 396
    for the ppl who said lulu is hypocrite i really don't c it. when he said u can't control ppl's will, he waz talkin about u can't control or change the will of ur ppl or the ppl u rule. those ppl u can't be makin decision for them. in this case it waz different. this waz his enemies and geass is his weapon. charles's way = make anyone against ur opinion or if they act some how that u don't like do wateva it takes. lulu's way = fight ur enemy usin ur geass, which are totally diff. i agree that cc looked like she didn't like wat lulu waz doin. scheinel is just like aizen don't ya think!!? alwayz one step ahead and neva shows emotions just calm like aizen. the whole show he always out smarted lulu lets hope this time lulu is one step ahead. how did suzaku ended up acceptin to be lulu's knight. maybe he can use the geass as much as he want with two eyes geassed? we will c. but kind sucked how charles died and marriah wasn't that much of a big deal. also how the hell in the world did lulu didn't accept their offer. live with his mom and talk to nunally from now and on. i waz expectin him to not even consider it but accept it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Absarroth

    Absarroth

    [95]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/08/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 123
    He meets his mother, the one he's been trying to avenge, and then immediately destroys her. I don't know about you but I was expecting a bit more from her. But now he's Emperor. Who saw that coming? And Suzaku is his knight? That bomb must have really changed him. He's gone straight from trying to kill him to becoming his knight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ffomega25

    ffomega25

    [96]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 50

    was I right to assume that Geass was used on Nunally - to place her as a witness, geass her into being traumatized and for all intensive purposes, 'fake' blindness and being crippled? Then what about C.C.? Is she still planning on continuing her pact with Lelouch? She looked so vulnerable when she sided with Lelouch. I knew that there was some kind of reason for locking herself up in C's world....If I didn't know any better, I'd say that she anticipated this, and harbors feelings for Lelouch as well--saying things from the first season like "Keep those close to you at a distance"...and going so far as to comfort him upon Euphie's death? If this was all part of a commitment to a contract, I'm not biting...because if what she says is true, then all her actions up until now have been (dare, I say) meaningless. Kallen still needs closure, and she is IMO the second closest person to Lelouch right now, next to C.C. Unfortunately, I'm assuming that Nunally really is dead? And, finally there's Suzaku. Knowing that Lelouch killed his beloved, he still sides with him. Having been forced to 'live on', he and C.C. really are kinsmen - that even though they wish for death, they are unable to attain it.

    THIS EPISODE HAS GIVEN ME A BRAINFART!! I feel like I have just devoured a gallon of ice cream in one sitting. I'm gonna watch this again - because I can't resist - plus, as with any anime I watch - I always learn things no matter how many times I watch it!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ultimadavalon

    ultimadavalon

    [97]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 08/01/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 619
    this is episode is the FREAKING BEST OF THIS SEASON ,ALL HAIL LELLOUCH .
    he "killed" his own parents ,made up with the guy whom lover he killed , became an emperor of the country he named his enemy ,darn it , things are just going too fast .
    The look on Charles sons'n'daughters when lellouch "stepped on the stage" , the entrance of suzaku ,forcing the whole throne room to acknowlige him as an emperor ,standing up for charles like that , making suzako "see" the things the way he do , now i have no way but to admit ,screw light , screw L , screw any other anime genius ,Lellouch vi Brittania is the KING -emperor-. ALL HAIL LELLOUCH ,ALL HAIL LELLOUCH
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Absarroth

    Absarroth

    [98]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/08/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 123

    To be honest, I think this was his greatest momen.

    But it raises so many questions. What happened in the one month period? Does C.C. still want to die? What are the terms of their contract now? Why was he wearing his uniform when he was made Emperor? If his powers have evolved, are there any big changes, like he can do without eye contact? What is Schneizel planning? How does Kallen feel? How will the black Knights react?

    So many questions. I just want to know! Show it to me now! Now!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ultimadavalon

    ultimadavalon

    [99]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 08/01/08
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 619
    1-i don't know .
    2-maybe but not as much as before.
    3-dunno
    4-yeah right , let him go to the throne room wearing zero's clothes .besides he wasn't an emperor yet.
    5-yeah there is a big change , he is the 1st geass-er ever to have his code in both eyes , dunno about the eye contact though , but i doubt it ,cuz it is the trademark of his geass .
    6-dunno , but u can expect anything from that devil , the sides have changed , lellouch has britannia , Schniezel has the order ."who would have thought that would happin"
    7-we will know that next week.
    8-i wonder how .......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Absarroth

    Absarroth

    [100]Sep 1, 2008
    • member since: 04/08/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 123
    About number 4, he could at least have worn something more regal. I wasn't suggesting he wear his Zero outfit, but why the uniform? Was he trying to send out a message to his former classmates?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.