Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 19 - 25) ^_^

someguy0830

[101]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 27
    It just looked that much cooler. Seeing a student take over the throne would certainly send a message.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

duskmon12

[102]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    Did Kaguya and Li Xingke know that Lelouch was Zero? Ohgi said he planned on explaining the situation to them at the beginning of the episode.

ultimadavalon

[103]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 9
    duskmon12 wrote:
    Did Kaguya and Li Xingke know that Lelouch was Zero? Ohgi said he planned on explaining the situation to them at the beginning of the episode.

Dunno , but if Kyoto princess changed her mind about him i would hate her , i wish she gets the same thinking as kallen and decides to investigate more .

Dilla_the_Dude

[104]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 19
    duskmon12 wrote:
    No, but Kaguya do know who Lelouch is, she was with Suzaku & his father when Lelouch and Nunnally showed up at their shrine.

Absarroth

[105]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 5

Dilla_the_Dude wrote:
    duskmon12 wrote:
    No, but Kaguya do know who Lelouch is, she was with Suzaku & his father when Lelouch and Nunnally showed up at their shrine.

Yeah. Because she's Sazuku's cousin, she met him and Nunnally at the Kuurugi Shrine.

game_man1

[106]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 8

ultimadavalon wrote:
    1-i don't know . 2-maybe but not as much as before. 3-dunno 4-yeah right , let him go to the throne room wearing zero's clothes .besides he wasn't an emperor yet. 5-yeah there is a big change , he is the 1st geass-er ever to have his code in both eyes , dunno about the eye contact though , but i doubt it ,cuz it is the trademark of his geass . 6-dunno , but u can expect anything from that devil , the sides have changed , lellouch has britannia , Schniezel has the order ."who would have thought that would happin" 7-we will know that next week. 8-i wonder how .......

about number 5. i'm pretty sure when we saw charles use his geass he definitly had it in both eyes as well.

kur4lvl4

[107]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    Absarroth wrote:
    He meets his mother, the one he's been trying to avenge, and then immediately destroys her. I don't know about you but I was expecting a bit more from her. But now he's Emperor. Who saw that coming? And Suzaku is his knight? That bomb must have really changed him. He's gone straight from trying to kill him to becoming his knight.
    u definately have every question i have. his whole PURPOSE was to avange his dear mom and better world for him sister. now he gets over his sisters death in an episode. he kills him mom will he just talked to her in less than an hour. the suzaku who betrayed him (as he thinks last time when they met) is on his side. one word *confused*

heyvid21

[108]Sep 5, 2008

game_man1 wrote:

about number 5. i'm pretty sure when we saw charles use his geass he definitly had it in both eyes as well.

Yeah, he's definately not the first. Moa had it in both eyes and so did CC before she was immortal. Its the natural stage of all Geass user evolution.

zfighter88

[109]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    I looked at the episode guide on wikipedia, and according to it...
    ***SPOILER***
    Again, I got this from wikipedia, so I don't know how accurate this info actually is. But it still sounds interesting.

someguy0830

[110]Sep 6, 2008
    It's real.

C0mputerboy

[111]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 14
    Wow this is some twist. At the end of the first season, I thought that Lelouch was going to try to kill the whole family besides Nunally. I was actually wanting to know how he will do it. Anyways I'm waiting to see how this show will endm although i don't, but i do want it to. After this show is over I'll have nothing to look forward to on Sundays

someguy0830

[112]Sep 7, 2008
    New episode. Summary will be vague since this is a complicated episode.

***SPOILER***
    I found this depressing.

kur4lvl4

[113]Sep 7, 2008
    someguy0830 wrote:
    New episode. Summary will be vague since this is a complicated episode.

***SPOILER***
    I found this depressing.
    yeb definately depressin.

Wakai_Inago

[114]Sep 7, 2008

The entire KallenxLelouch scene I kept saying "Kiss....kiss....kiss!!!!" and sure enough they did. I was really shipping them too, but their future seems bleak. With Shirley dead, and Kallen saying goodbye, all that's left is C.C. I have nothing against her but I was really hoping for more scenes of KallenxLelouch. But I remember Lelouch saying in order to be a leader, you must sacrifice everything including the people you care about. So maybe he didnt say anything to Kallen because he didn't want to stay attached to her.

As for Nunally...wow...I can't believe it. How will Lelouch and suzaku react. Is lelouch ready to kill the sister he vowed to protect?

Also, just a thought. But im imagining that all the Code Geass yaoi fanshippers are crapping themselves over how devoted Suzaku is to lelouch. Knight of Zero? I mean, they are really trying to reach out to all of the fans.

But if Lelouch and Suzaku kiss. Thats where I draw the line. The creators should not have to stoop that low.

Well, that's my thoughts on the last epi

Edited on 09/07/2008 12:48pm

Dilla_the_Dude

[115]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 19

After watching the subs, I believe Lelouch's plan was to turn the against Britannia, hence all the geassing of the nobles and soldiers. This why Suzaku doesn't really care. Lelouch & Suzaku believed that the entire world would defeat Britannia and kill them in the process, something they both want. And it was working, until Nunnally being alive kicked that in the nuts, though.

microwave234

[116]Sep 7, 2008
    That kiss with Lulu and Kallen was so sweet. Man it was depressing when they said goodbye.

someguy0830

[117]Sep 7, 2008
    Such goodbyes are rarely permanent. They'll meet again, at which point our currently hated Lulu should cough up some decent answers instead of distancing her.

soundmonkey44

[118]Sep 7, 2008

As for Nunally...wow...I can't believe it. How will Lelouch and suzaku react. Is lelouch ready to kill the sister he vowed to protect?

Im sure hell save naunelly weather she agrees with him or not, I mean he keeps saying he did everything for her, so i doubt he would kill let alone hurt her, mabye he'll convince her by telling his side of the story, or he could just geass her......but i digrese.

Master_M2K

[119]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 58

Episode 22

Not only don't I understand where Lelouch is going with his outrageous plan but I just don't understand the direction this showis taking anymore. It has completely lost all focus and is just cramming as many random developments as possible, just to shock us into going "WTF! ". Suzaku helping Lelouch for unexplained reasons, Lelouch trying to get the world against him and Nunally still being alive and against them just doesn't make any sense.

I really liked this show in the beginning but now I've lost all confidence. ^_^

Edited on 09/07/2008 4:05pm

nyfan

[120]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 20

I don't know what Lelouch is planning? Why is he turning the whole world except for Suzaku and CC against him, his plan is suicide. No matter how powerful you are, you against the world, you can't win. Obviously his plan is to die, as far as he knows everyone he cares is dead. But Nunnally being alive, that might force him to chance his plan. Lelouch action in this episode, is not towards building a world of peace which was is originally objective.

As much as duch that Schneizel, Nunnally consider herself an enemy of Lelouch and Suzaku he didn't have to do anything, Lelouch actions in this epsidoe is probably the reason. Trying to take over the world, acting like a tyrant, she was probably appaled at that, I know I was. I know Lelouch is evil side, but he was really evil this time. More eviler than usual.