Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass R2 Discussion (Eps. 19 - 25) ^_^

Master_M2K

[161]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 58

Episode 23

Is it just me or is Nunally rely dumb. Not only is she going against her dear bother but she volunteered to massacre millions of people . We finally understand what Schniezel has planned but it pretty much the same as Lelouch's plan but involves more killing. Also that whole war felt like a Total War game, (has anyone pleyed that?) with them constantly getting their armies in possition... real boring. I just don't know where the writer's are going with this story but everyone dying is a likely ending. ^_^

Edited on 09/14/2008 4:34pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FrozenTundra88

[162]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 16
    someguy0830 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    Episodes 15 and 21.

I can't believe I can call myself a Code Geass fan and not know what that means.

zfighter88

[163]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 13
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    someguy0830 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

***SPOILER***
    Episodes 15 and 21.

I can't believe I can call myself a Code Geass fan and not know what that means.
    Don't click if you don't want to get spoiled, hence the spoiler tag.

***SPOILER***

Max42

[164]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    I think cc is probably going to die next ep and kallens going to find that she can't hurt him and hes going to confess his sins to her or something like that

SuperBandit

[165]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 7
    Hey, it didn't end on a plot twist, and the battle went back to the basics that made 'Geass so awesome to begin with, before all these Eighth and Ninth generation Knightmare Frames- Back when only Guren and Lancelot were above the norm.

I can't really see this ending within two episodes. I really hope the true ending will come in cinematic form. I can see it now: A map of the world is displayed, showing the Britanian territory. C.C. recites the opening monologue one last time, summarizing Britannia's rise to power, Area 11, and Lelouch's past, followed by a five to ten minute summarization of the series vital points. The scene shifts to somewhere in the world, where a group of Knightmare Frames directed by Lelouch does battle with another, overwhelming them with the power of tactics (While the opening credits play. Give/Take one of the themes playing in the background.

Bleh. But yeah. I don't think Code Geass is going to end here. Lelouch R3, a movie, or maybe even more a Gundam path.

someguy0830

[166]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 27
    This is the end. It's been said unquestionably by Tanaguchi. Code Geass is good at resolving things fast. Damocles will probably go up like a match next episode, and everything will be sorted out in the last.

duskmon12

[167]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    I didn't like this episode too much. It just seems wrong that Lelouch is fighting the Black Knights.

zfighter88

[168]Sep 14, 2008
    duskmon12 wrote:
    I didn't like this episode too much. It just seems wrong that Lelouch is fighting the Black Knights.
    It's they're own fault for being so easily manipulated by Schneizel.

FrozenTundra88

[169]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 16
    *sigh* I had such hope for Lulu/C.C.

Well, I won't give up on that yet until it's truly out of reach.

duskmon12

[170]Sep 14, 2008

zfighter88 wrote:
    duskmon12 wrote:
    It's they're own fault for being so easily manipulated by Schneizel.

Hopefully they'll realize that they're being manipulated before Lelouch and Suzaku kill them all.

duskmon12

[171]Sep 14, 2008
    Master_M2K wrote:

Episode 23

Is it just me or is Nunally rely dumb. Not only is she going against her dear bother but she volunteered to massacre millions of people . We finally understand what Schniezel has planned but it pretty much the same as Lelouch's plan but involves more killing. Also that whole war felt like a Total War game, (has anyone pleyed that?) with them constantly getting their armies in possition... real boring. I just don't know where the writer's are going with this story but everyone dying is a likely ending. ^_^

1. Nunally isn't dumb. She finally found out about all the terrible things that Lelouch has done and that his reason for doing it was for her sake. She feels guilty and responsible for everything that's happened. She's trying to make ammends by stopping Lelouch herself. Cleary she's being manipulated by Schniezel, like when he told her that Pendragon had been evacuated. Just like what happened with the Black Knights, Schniezel manipulated the information he gave to them to suit his needs.
    2. We still don't know the extent for Lelouch's final plan. So far we only know that he wants to unify all of the countries of the world and is willing to make sacrifices for that. Schniezel wants to become a God by wiping out the civilizations of the world.
    3. How is the armies changing boring? It's a really clever plot twists. Lelouch created the Black Knights to eliminate Britania and now he's the Emperor of the very country he was trying to destroy and fighting the army he created to do it.

zfighter88

[172]Sep 14, 2008
    duskmon12 wrote:
    Master_M2K wrote:

Episode 23

1. Nunally isn't dumb. She finally found out about all the terrible things that Lelouch has done and that his reason for doing it was for her sake. She feels guilty and responsible for everything that's happened. She's trying to make ammends by stopping Lelouch herself. Cleary she's being manipulated by Schniezel, like when he told her that Pendragon had been evacuated. Just like what happened with the Black Knights, Schniezel manipulated the information he gave to them to suit his needs.
    2. We still don't know the extent for Lelouch's final plan. So far we only know that he wants to unify all of the countries of the world and is willing to make sacrifices for that. Schniezel wants to become a God by wiping out the civilizations of the world.
    3. How is the armies changing boring? It's a really clever plot twists. Lelouch created the Black Knights to eliminate Britania and now he's the Emperor of the very country he was trying to destroy and fighting the army he created to do it.

Oh the irony of it all.

ultimadavalon

[173]Sep 15, 2008
    1-What's with the new pink KMF ?is it C.C's ?.
    2-is Cornelia really dead ? this show seems full of ppl who came back from death .
    3-*looks at Velletta* a boy or a girl ?
    4-Why did Geno choose the black knights/Schnizel's side instead of lellouch/Suzaku/britania's side ?.
    5-is it only me ,or did someone else notice that Anya still in her cold/bored personality even after regaining her true memories and self ?

Master_M2K

[174]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 58
    duskmon12 wrote:
    Master_M2K wrote:

Episode 23

Must say, good job in countering all my statements but my excuse for such a retarded post was frankly because I was tired (watched it at 12am GMT).

True Nunally isn't entirely dumb, but I don't think she would have figured out the truth behind Lelouch or Suzaku without Schniezel. As for that battle my initial reaction was the same as Tamaki's ... I wasn't really talking about the clever plot twist but more about the overuse of war strategics. ^_^

duskmon12

[175]Sep 15, 2008
    Master_M2K wrote:
    duskmon12 wrote:
    Master_M2K wrote:

Episode 23

Must say, good job in countering all my statements but my excuse for such a retarded post was frankly because I was tired (watched it at 12am GMT).

True Nunally isn't entirely dumb, but I don't think she would have figured out the truth behind Lelouch or Suzaku without Schniezel. As for that battle my initial reaction was the same as Tamaki's ... I wasn't really talking about the clever plot twist but more about the overuse of war strategics. ^_^

I'm with you there, it was kind of a boring battle. But next week we finally get to see the final showdown between Suzaku and Kallen . I just hope it's as good as I'm expecting it to be.

Dilla_the_Dude

[176]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 19
    Master_M2K wrote:
    Nunnally is naive to the ways of current world. In fact it's sort of Lelouch's fault. He kept her away from all that and she was treated with nothing but kindness by everyone around her during her time in Japan.

kur4lvl4

[177]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    Dilla_the_Dude wrote:
    Master_M2K wrote:
    Nunnally is naive to the ways of current world. In fact it's sort of Lelouch's fault. He kept her away from all that and she was treated with nothing but kindness by everyone around her during her time in Japan.
    i agree, also lulu told he didn't do it for her sake and made himself look evil infront of her wat is she suppose to do. according wat she was told she is not doin anything wrong. the battle was really tight the way they used tactics and smartness it is like my second favorite battles.

i think i figured out wat is about happen. charles talked about how he will take out all the masks and show everybody's true self. also at the end of the newest episode schniezel said that lulu will lose because he don't know how to use his mask or something like that. from wat i understood he means that lulu is showin how evil he is (how schneizel is thinking) and not actin nice and all of that but schneizel is hidin how evil he is and actin nice. now schniezel don't kno that lulu is acting like he is evil and doing all of these evil stuff to hide his true objective. schniezel comes with his plan and lulu's secret objective is hiden makin him the winner at the end. yea i kno it is complicated and i dunno probably some of ya didn't get it cuz it is hard to explain my theory typing

duskmon12

[178]Sep 16, 2008

ultimadavalon wrote:
    1-What's with the new pink KMF ?is it C.C's ?. 2-is Cornelia really dead ? this show seems full of ppl who came back from death . 3-*looks at Velletta* a boy or a girl ? 4-Why did Geno choose the black knights/Schnizel's side instead of lellouch/Suzaku/britania's side ?. 5-is it only me ,or did someone else notice that Anya still in her cold/bored personality even after regaining her true memories and self ?

1. It's a remodeled version of Suzaku's first Lancelot. Considering it's pink, it's most likely going to be used by C.C.. Unless you can think of another character who pilots pink Knightmare Frames.
    2. Hard to say for sure if she's dead or not. You never know with the show. I find it hard to believe though that she could be taken down so easily after surviving this long.
    3. (Skipping the baby comment)
    4. Probably for the same reason he fought them with the rest of the knights in the previous episode. He's still loyal to Britania and he thinks that Schniezel is the rightful person to be leading it.
    5. What she witnessed and went through was really traumatic, it's possible that acting that way is her way of coping with it. Though it did seem to me like she felt upset about fighting Suzaku and Lelouch when she said how she was going to make an entry in her diary for them. Plus she didn't get a lot of screen time in this episode so we really can't get a sense of what her personality is right now.

someguy0830

[179]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 27
    New episode. This is pretty much made of WTF.

***SPOILER***

This episode just completely blew away my expectations.
    Edited on 09/21/2008 2:17am

microwave234

[180]Sep 21, 2008
    Wowowowow that was an awesome episode. I'm so sad that this show is almost over.