Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

discussion about theories prove that Lelouch is dead and that he is alive

rockyking

[1]Aug 4, 2009
    • level: 6

well there r so many ppl say Lelouch is dead and many others saying that he is alive

1st the theory that the Japanese maid is the one who dies so he is alive

the answer is absolutely WRONG for two fact : 1- i watched the episode three times and was in jail 2- Nannuly ( i'm sure i wrote the name wrong ) his sister saw what appears 2 be his memories well she can't saw that if it was the Japanese maid

2nd he got his father code the prove is he told Susaku not 2 interfere or maybe C.C

this theory is maybe it seems that u can take the Code by force like what Charles did 2 his brother but i think the reason why he told Susaku that cuz he wanted to deal w his father personally

i think the theory he got C.C's Code is more likely there is no prove that when some one give the Code to someone the 1st dies ( V.V was heavily wounded almost dying and the nun who gave C.C the code is more likely sucide) well no prove of that is true but i don't think that they will take C.C power from her

3rd it's actully question in youtube there is many clips showing the cart driver eyes ( one eye is more accurate ) and it's like Lelouch eye's and another showing the driver is smilling after C.C comment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jRCftsWnA&feature=related ( the clip wasn't in the original episode ) i don't know if it's special feature or fan made one ( if it was it's very good one ) if it's special feature then maybe a third season is possible

The Sunrise company said it wants to make another season or hinted at least the no one will stop milking the cow that gives him so much

there r my though of it NOT FACTS so please don't call me stupid or other thingsand please share withe my your ideas

P.S i just finished the show recently so i'm sorry i talk about an old topic

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Polantaris

[2]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 2
    rockyking wrote:
    The Sunrise company said it wants to make another season or hinted at least the no one will stop milking the cow that gives him so much

The only thing I have to say is that this hopefully never happens. Regardless to whether Lelouch is dead or not doesn't matter because I don't think the show should be revived.
    Why? Simple. There are way too many animes that go on forever, and become garbage from something that was very good. DBZ and Bleach are two I can think of right off the top of my head. They clear the original objectives of the anime, from the start, then just spiral into a crazy line of nothingness, each episode becoming worse than the last, with stupid changes and terrible antagonists. As much as I loved this anime, bringing it back would be a terrible idea. Everything that was set from the start of this anime is done.

Anyway, to the topic: I think he's dead, in the same way his mother died. If you watched throughout the show, C.C. was constantly talking to someone, who was later revealed to be Lelouch's mother. At the very end of the show, C.C. is once again talking to "nothing" but is talking as if she was talking to Lelouch and he was right there, but he's not (because he's dead).

gopalji123

[3]Oct 27, 2012
    • level: 1

Hi

To know the rocking news in every field visit to this site….

Every news to every field is available in this site………….'

It is the one of the best site that give you every news for india and other… so visit this site and get latest news……….. thank you

dainik bhasker