Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Episode 26: The Day the Devil Wakened English Dub (Season 2 Begins!)

Will you be watching this?

JordanRWasHere

[1]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    It's a brand new season! Yah! Now after that thrilling ending last week, how will this week turn out for Lelouch and rest of the cast? Beats me, that's why I'll watch it. It's good to be back and doing this again. See you later!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jah1415

[2]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 12
    this episode was alright but alittle confusing. I love though how Johnny Yong Bosch can switch from school boy leoluch to seroius Lelouch

someguy0830

[3]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 27
    Time for the craziness to begin again. Looks like his encounter with Suzaku didn't go so well. Oh well, he can make up for that now. Also yay for C.C. kiss and Kallen bunny fanservice, not that she doesn't do her fair share of ass-kicking.
    Edited on 11/01/2008 8:14am

timekitten

[4]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    Oh wow. Oh wow. That was just great! Certainly put a spin with the whole history repeats itself. I take it though, there's no need for him to hide his face behind a mask anymore. Or is that just with the Black Knights?

ChosenOne42

[5]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 21

My favorite part of every new episode: [as] commentary on every clip. There's always some clip that is ripe for being made fun of. This week it was "You Filthy Lying Adult:"

"There's really nothing important about this scene except that Kallen jumps around a lot in a bunny costume and kicks real high."

Classic. For those of you (us) out there who enjoy all the Kallen fanservice, it keeps going for the next two episodes. I won't say too much, but it involves some "good angles" and another shower scene, sort of.

jumanjiii

[6]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 7

the season started off great. i'm happy that they didn't take more than one episode for Lelouch to gain his memory back.

jumanjiii

[7]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    jah1415 wrote:
    this episode was alright but alittle confusing. I love though how Johnny Yong Bosch can switch from school boy leoluch to seroius Lelouch
    i agree. i got confused when viletta started chasing Lelouch around- did she lose her memory too? the overall idea of her being a teacher is hilarious to me.

faeriedancer

[8]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 12
    Where is the link or has it not aired yet? Is my guide wrong again? Did it air on Friday? My guide is telling me Sunday next week.
    Edited on 11/01/2008 12:23pm

someguy0830

[9]Nov 1, 2008
    And normally I'm so good about remembering the link.

Turn 01: The Day a Demon Awakens

jumanjiii wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:
    i agree. i got confused when viletta started chasing Lelouch around- did she lose her memory too? the overall idea of her being a teacher is hilarious to me.
    Within two episodes you'll get what's going on. Just roll with it for now.

ChosenOne42

[10]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 21

jumanjiii wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:

Same. I wonder if someguy can clear something up for me, or if this will finally be the day I stump him: I guess it's okay in Britannia for teachers to just jump down two stories and land on their students? Or was that against the rules? It all perplexed me a little.

magicwinxrocks

[11]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 6

Lelouch losed his memories, Kallen is a playboy bunny thingy, Susaku is working directly for the emperor(didn't he and Lelouch shoot to kill at each other doing the season finale?!) that solider that had amnesia works at the school now, and my Mary-sue Nunelly is gone replaced by a brother who comes out of nowhere? Color me confused lol. When Lelouch got his memories back (again when the beep did he lose them lol) I got chills. Zero is back! I just realized something I donot like nice boy lelouch. All Hail Zero! I love how getting his memories again directly paralleled how he got his geass in the first place even the Lelouch le Britannia commands you to die part.

Edited on 11/02/2008 1:27pm

someguy0830

[12]Nov 1, 2008
    ChosenOne42 wrote:
    Same. I wonder if someguy can clear something up for me, or if this will finally be the day I stump him: I guess it's okay in Britannia for teachers to just jump down two stories and land on their students? Or was that against the rules? It all perplexed me a little.
    Suffice it to say that, even if it weren't ok, Villetta could get off scot free with ease. It would be a spoiler to explain why.

Twisted-Alien

[13]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 73

My first thought when I was watching this episode was that this was some kind of alternate universe, but by the end it started to come together. It was a great episode and it looks like we have quite a few new characters to learn about. It also looks like the Chinese Federation will be playing a bigger roll this time around.

What surprised me was how everyone except Kallen seemed to forget that Lelouch was Zero. I don't know what happened, but my guess is that whatever happened, it somehow affects all those who Lelouch Geassed.

I hope we find out more next episode about what went on between last episode and this one.

someguy0830

[14]Nov 1, 2008
    Twisted-Alien wrote:
    What surprised me was how everyone except Kallen seemed to forget that Lelouch was Zero. I don't know what happened, but my guess is that whatever happened, it somehow affects all those who Lelouch Geassed.
    She as been Geassed by Lelouch. Rivalz, on the other hand, has not. Only Shirley knew he was Zero, anyway.

Brodoin15

[15]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 20

faeriedancer wrote:
    Where is the link or has it not aired yet? Is my guide wrong again? Did it air on Friday? My guide is telling me Sunday next week.

So does mine.

Is it just another typo or something?

someguy0830

[16]Nov 1, 2008
    AS schedule still has it listed. Probably a timezone problem.

Twisted-Alien

[17]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 73

someguy0830 wrote:
    Twisted-Alien wrote:
    She as been Geassed by Lelouch. Rivalz, on the other hand, has not. Only Shirley knew he was Zero, anyway.

I know, that's why I wasn't entirely sure. I thought maybe since C.C. is still helping the Black Nights, she might have helped her out.

Besides, didn't Kallen know Lelouch was Zero after seeing his mask break apart when Suzaku shot at him? She was freaking out over that revelation afterall.

someguy0830

[18]Nov 2, 2008
    I meant the ones at school. Kallen knows, obviously.

joeybrandojones

[19]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    Did it really came out this morning? No fair, it didn't say on my tv guide thing that it was there...but it said that next week it is on (I confused)

someguy0830

[20]Nov 2, 2008
    I don't think it aired, probably because of the missing hour.