Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Forums

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Most interesting plot development (spoilers)

Polantaris

[1]Aug 15, 2009
    • level: 2

I just finished watching this series myself, and I was wondering what other people thought, throughout the entire series, is the most interesting and unexpected plot development. I'm talking about anything plot related.

For me, it's when Lelouch accidentally used his Geass on Yuffemia, when it went out of control for the first time. I thought it especially interesting, because he decided that he would work with her, and he was trying to explain how his Geass would have helped him out in any way, and accidentally uses on her to make her crazy and kill all the Japanese.

My only problem throughout the show also comes with this part. When he is later asked if he used his Geass on Yuffemia, he talks and acts as if he did it on purpose, but it is clear that he did not. For example, Suzaku asks him "Did you use your Geass on Yuffie?" and Lelouch just responds "Yes," Not "Yes, but it was an accident" or anything of the like, as if he planned it. That's the only thing that really annoys me.

So, what does everyone else think is the most interesting and unexpected plot development in the entire anime? I want to know!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blackmagechris1

[2]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 12
    err... her is Euphemia. Her name sounds simlar to the FF7 character but her name is spelled with an E.

KingofIPirates

[3]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 32
    Polantaris wrote:
    For example, Suzaku asks him "Did you use your Geass on Yuffie?" and Lelouch just responds "Yes," Not "Yes, but it was an accident" or anything of the like, as if he planned it. That's the only thing that really annoys me.So, what does everyone else think is the most interesting and unexpected plot development in the entire anime?
    Well he felt completely responsible for what happened and him claiming it to be an accident wouldn't really change anything eitherway.

lights_justice

[4]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 12
    I think the moment where Rolo saved Lelouch after Lelouch had disowned him was the most unexpected and coolest moment for me, but it's hard to decide because there are so many.

Polantaris

[5]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 2

blackmagechris1 wrote:
    err... her is Euphemia. Her name sounds simlar to the FF7 character but her name is spelled with an E.

Then why in that one episode with the candles was it spelt Yuffemia?

someguy0830

[6]Oct 13, 2009
    • level: 27
    Polantaris wrote:
    Then why in that one episode with the candles was it spelt Yuffemia?
    It wasn't. Look again.