Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Fan Reviews (39)

• A boy named Lelouch seeks to change the world using his mysterious power Geass.

I must say Code Geass is one of the better animes that I have watched. I loved all the characters, the plot, and of course all the fighting sequenses. All of the characters would good and had great mannerisms, though some could be annoying at times but were understandable. This is also only on of the few animes that I actually enjoy listening to the American voice actors(there are famous ones in this series too). The plot was really good as well. I have seem on a few sites how people thought that R2 had lesser of a plot but I guess they are not smart enough to follow it. Even the episodes that I think were included just to increase the number of episodes were very well made(i.e. the Mao series). And of course to Nighmare fight scenes were insanely badA.
    -SPOILER-
    Even though I have given the show alot of praise the reason I am giving it a nine and not a ten is the way the show ended. The ending seemed weird to me and I have mixed feelings about it. Though I understand the reason Lelouch chooses to die in the end I was disappointed in the fact that the anime had to end like this, though it does fit Lelouch's personality. Anyway Code Geass is a good anime but really only for a one time watch though. I probably will not watch it again due to the ending.