Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Mainichi Broadcasting System (ended 2008)

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Fan Reviews (39)

• Code Geass: It's a very good show, if not an excellent show.

I started watching this anime pretty recently, after one of my friends literally yelled at me after I said I never watched it, like if it was a sin or something. After watching it Code Geass, I now understand why he reacted that way. It's a very good anime, if not an excellent anime. Code Geass revolves aroung Lelouch, a young prince of Britannia that is disowned by his father, the Emperor, after her mother was killed. In that way, Lelouch is determined to kill is father to avenge his mother. Along the way he gains a mysterious ability, the power of the Geass, and begins to lead the "Black Knights" platoon, in order to fullfish his wishes, that is to construct a world in which his beloved sister Nunnally can live happily.
    I loved this anime, every last episode, although in season 2 I kind of got the feeling that some episodes got a bit confusing, but I kept going and the finale really delivers.
    I think the characters are great (I love C.C), and this anime has to be watched by everyone who calls themselvs anime watchers. I do see a bit of resembles between Death Note and Code Geass in the way that the protagonist gets to be the anti-hero.
    Props to this show.