Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

The Ragnarok Connection

Aired Unknown May 23, 2009 on Mainichi Broadcasting System

• This was a completely amazing episode. They cleverly ended the arc in a way where they can still continue the series and they still managed to surprise me with a great twist.

About the episode:

This was a completely well-scripted and ploted episode. I was getting worried that this show was going to end soon since it seemed liked the show was reaching the climax. However, they cleverly managed to keep the plot ongoing without making it become corny. I was kept at the edge of my seat just wondering how everything would turn out. You find out the secret behind Lelouch's mother's death and about the world his father is trying to create. More about the show:

One of the reasons why I really like this show is that you can never anticipate what is going to happen next. No one is guaranteed to live and there is no certainty in what event will take place. They can take over-used characters (kings, princes princesses, and knights) and articulate it in a very creative fashion so that it is no longer over-rated. Lastly, There are no fillers!!! :D All episodes have a significance to the main plot.