Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Code Lyoko Character Creation Game!

UlrichndYumiFan

[1]Mar 3, 2006
    • level: 31
    Basically, this is the same thing as LivinginLyoko's Character Competition except for the fact that it is a game and there is no judging!

Here's the format of the character:

Name: Your real name or a made up name
    Description: Try and keep it simple but it can be as long as you choose.
    Description in Lyoko: It speaks for itself!
    Weapon: Any weapon you choose!
    Speacial Abilities: Basic abilities or really insane ones!
    Class Year: 7,8,9,10
    How they meet the team: Make it up!

Rules:
    1: Please be sensible
    2: Have fun!!!
    3: If your "how they meet the team" is a bit long, try and space it out a bit.
    4: All parts of the character must have something in them.
    5: If you want to just post a message, don't have an enromous picture because it might take up a lot of space

I'll try to keep this game going on as long as I can, and without further ado, I resubmit one of my other characters

Name: Kelly Tisdale

Description: Height: 5'5. Hair: blonde hair. Activities: loves sports, acting and singing.

Description in Lyoko: Ghost like. Can go invisible for up to 5 minutes. Has special gray armor to go with her ghostly appearance.

Weapon: Samuari lightsaber (similar to Ulrich's sword) and glowing red shield (similar to Odd's shield)

Special abilites: Well, I said earlier that she can go invisible for up to 5 minutes

Class year: 8

How she meets the team: Odd tried out for a musical and Kelly was auditioning for a pairs auditon but her partner Kevin (in the 7th grade) dropped out. After seeing how she sang so well, Odd developed a crush on her and wanted to do the audition with her. Odd sang really well and Kelly thought he was amazing and developed a crush on Odd. They were really good friends (like Ulrich & Yumi) and Odd introduced her to the gang who actually found her to be really cool.
    After spending a day together, Odd told her about Lyoko and she didn't believe him at first but she gave it some thought and Odd even showed her the factory and to his surprise, Kelly wasn't all that shocked. She had always believed in parallel universes. Odd told Jeremie that he had told Kelly about Lyoko and Jeremie had a fit but after a while, he calmed down and told Odd, Kelly, Ulrich, Yumi and Aelita to come to the factory. He (somehow) created a Lyoko version of Kelly and her powers, armor, invisibility and her vehicle (a flying saucer similar to Odd's overboard). And, Jeremie made sure Kelly's memory wasn't affected with a RTTP.
    Kelly was now an official part of the team and gained knowledge of Lyoko over the weeks before a XANA attack. She learned how to use her powers, more about Aelita deactivating the towers, how to go from region to region via the towers and she learned more about the RTTP.
    Odd eventually kissed her (on the lips) in Lyoko after she saved him from falling into the digital void. Ulrich eventually found out after Odd yelled it to him (in their dorm) that he was madly in love with Kelly. Yumi found out that Kelly loved Odd after she told it to her one afternoon while walking through the woods.

Did Kelly and Odd ever go out? Well... I won't tell you so use your imagination on that one!!

There is an example everyone! Remember to have fun in this game!!!!
    Edited on 03/03/2006 8:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

theherooftime1

[2]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    NameSword and shield.
    DescriptionA xana symbol holding a sword and a XANA shaped shield
    Description in real worldIn real world it is just a symbol with no weapon
    WeaponSword with a shield with protection
    Abilitiesone hit with his sword they die.(XANAs monsters)
    How they meet the gangXANA was trying to create a monster with pure evil and he thought he failed so he virtualized it in the real world.Odd found this and decided to keep it and he discovered it was evil but he turned it good and made it work for the gang.Jeremy didn't ike it so he told Odd to throw it away but he wouldn't.When the gang really needed help they had to use Sword and shield.
    Edited on 03/04/2006 7:54am
    Edited 3 total times.

Caleb_W

[3]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 16
    That's a dungeon in Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Sword and Shield Maze though...

livinginlyoko

[4]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 11
    theherooftime1 wrote:
    Name=Sword and shield.
    DescriptionA xana symbol holding a sword and a XANA shaped shield
    DEscription in real worldIn real world it is just a symbol with no weapon
    WeaponSword with a shield with protection
    Abilitiesone hit with his sword they die.(XANAs monsters)
    How they meet the gangXANA was trying to create a monster with pure evil and he thought he failed so he virtualized it in the real world.Odd found this and decided to keep it and he discovered it was evil but he turned it good and made it work for the gang.Jeremy didn't ike it so he told Odd to throw it away but he wouldn't.When the gang really needed help they had to use Sword and shield.

isnt this the same thing as in the create a competion thread

UlrichndYumiFan

[5]Mar 4, 2006
    yes it is!! If you read my first post!!!! Now everyone can continue the contest!

theherooftime1

[6]Mar 4, 2006
    UlrichndYumiFan wrote:
    yes it is!! If you read my first post!!!! Now everyone can continue the contest!
    I though it was a game.

UlrichndYumiFan

[7]Mar 4, 2006
    that's what i meant, continue on with the game.

theherooftime1

[8]Mar 4, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 03/04/2006 11:02am

theherooftime1

[9]Mar 4, 2006
    So far only me and you have done it.

UlrichndYumiFan

[10]Mar 4, 2006
    yeah anyway's here is another one:

Name: Evyn Samuels
    Description: Cropped brown hair and average height, about 5'3. Has brown eyes and usually wears red. Has a crush on Yumi.
    Description in Lyoko: A ninja that carries knives and has mini bombs.
    Weapon: Mini-bombs and multiple sets of throwing knives. Special Abilities: A bomb that hits on of XANA's monsters will blow up in one hit.
    How they meet the team: Evyn was a boy who was on Kadic's football team. He had never seen much of the gang until he saw Yumi running across the football field, being late to class. He thought she was extremely beautiful. He lied to Jim and said he had a headache until he chased Yumi into the park, through the sewer and discovered the factory. Jeremie tried to do a RTTP but XANA would've become even stronger so Evyn became a part of the gang and followed Yumi around like a stray dog.

livinginlyoko

[11]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 11
    UlrichndYumiFan wrote:

i didn't mean yours in another contest to creat a xana monster the sorwd and sheild character was one enterd by theherooftime1 and acctuly im glad some one has done another of these

UlrichndYumiFan

[12]Mar 4, 2006
    Well regardless of what you meant, this is a game not a contest.

DAGGET35

[13]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 20

Name: Clark Cradic

Description: He has brown eyes and brown shaggy hair. His hair is medium length with the back reaching the base of his neck. He has a scar between his eyes and sideburns with a Shaggy style goatee. He's tall at over 6 feet and is pretty lanky for his age.

Personality: A kid at heart. He loves cartoons, video games, and a good laugh.

Description in Lyoko: When in Lyoko he wears a sleeveless white martial arts gi with a black belt. He wears white bandages on both his arms and legs, that go up to knees and elbows and completely covers his hands and feet. On the back of his gi is the kanji for "infinity".

Weapon: His only weapons are his arms and legs, meaning he's a strictly close range fighter. Each hit with his arms causes 5 points of damage, while each hit with his legs cause 10 points of damage. His attacks are mostly used in a series of combos to add up the damage.

Special Abilities: By entering a meditative state, he can control an opposing monster until the monster he controls is destroyed or his body is devirtualized or falls into the Digital Sea. While possessing a monster he gains access to all of its powers, but is still able to communicate verbally with the rest of the team.

Class Year: 10

How he met the team: He first arrived at Kadic as a foreign exchange student from America. By luck he became roommates with Jeremy and soon became friends with the Lyoko Gang. However after less than 2 weeks after his arrival, XANA launched an attack involving a massive flood. Clark along with Jeremy, Aelita, Yumi, and Odd were the only ones to get out of the cafeteria while Ulrich stayed behind to help evacuate the school to higher ground. Since the only safe place was in the factory, the gang brought Clark with them and told him everything about XANA and Lyoko. Sensing the importance of what they were doing, Clark immediately volunteered to be virtualized with the others to help guard Aelita. With his help they were able to save the city before it was too late. Since then he has become an important member of the team and is often one of the first (other than Odd) to jump to Lyoko when XANA strikes.

Edited on 10/08/2006 6:12pm
    Edited 6 total times.

UlrichndYumiFan

[14]Mar 4, 2006
    Wow that was really good!! A tip: the school is spelled Kadic with a K not a C.

DAGGET35

[15]Mar 4, 2006
    Thanks! Are you sure though? I'm sure it's spelled with a C. I'll go check.

UlrichndYumiFan

[16]Mar 4, 2006
    yeah I am positive it is spelled with a K. And you're welcome.

nomuru2d

[17]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    I have an idea for a character, but the whole idea goes beyond the scope of just CL, and would probably be considered part of fan-fiction territory if I tried to submit it.

UlrichndYumiFan

[18]Mar 4, 2006
    well we'd love to hear your idea so you can choose to post it or you can choose not to.

DAGGET35

[19]Mar 4, 2006
    I fixed it. And I changed a bit of the grammer to make it sound better when you read it.

UlrichndYumiFan

[20]Mar 4, 2006
    Alright it looks great! Nice work!