Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Code Lyoko Character Creation Game!

DAGGET35

[21]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 20
    There. I've edited it and I'm happy with it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UlrichYumifan

[22]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 35
    UlrichndYumiFan wrote:
    Well regardless of what you meant, this is a game not a contest.

Yea it is not a contest...it says Game!

nomuru2d

[23]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    Well, I'm taking a big risk here... the character I have in mind is in a story that goes beyond CL, though that's included as well. For some spoiler-proofing of my idea for the story, I'll be leaving some details out, but here you go:

Name: J

Description: Eyes: Hazel. Hair: platinum blond, cut short on the sides, looks as if brushed forward on the top. No facial hair. Height: 5'11.

Description in Lyoko: Wears battle suit similar to Slade in TT, but without any symbols and completely black.

Weapon: Energy manipulation with hands - he can fire lasers from his hands (not ammo-restricted), create energy swords to use (one or two), and can put up energy shields to deflect lasers (better version of Odd's shield)

Special Abilities: Can fly without use of vehicles, can run at super-speed (much like Ulrich, except he can do it all of the time)

Class Year: N/A

How he meets the gang: This day started out as a normal day at Kadic, until one of the students noticed something moving in the bushes around the forest. The student tried to look to see what it was, when a hideous creature appeared right before the student's eyes. Frightened by the suddent sight, the student ran back towards Kadic. Unfortunately for the student, the monster noticed the unwelcome presence and gave chase.

Meanwhile, back at Kadic, many other students were going about their daily routine of socializing on the school grounds, including the gang. Just then, the student that found the creature burst onto the scene, with said creature right behind him. This sets everyone into a big panic, which increases as the creature lets out a loud, piercing shriek, summoning forth more creatures.

The gang immediately starts thinking that they might be a new type of monster made by XANA. Ulrich and Yumi volunteer to stay behind and distract the monsters while Jeremie, Aelita, and Odd make a break for the factory.

Suddenly, the monsters stop running around. They start looking around, and then vanish just as quickly as they came. The gang, obviously confused by what just happened, decides that it's best to get to the factory as soon as possible. It's fairly easy for them to do so this time, as the chaos among the school makes this a perfect opportunity.

When they get to the elevator, the monsters suddenly appear in front of them! Everyone is caught off guard as the monsters stare at them for a few seconds. Jeremie takes the moment to look at one monster's eyes, only to find something disturbing - there was no XANA symbol. The monsters lunge at everyone...

Suddenly a bright flash appears behind the monsters, and they are instantly shredded to pieces. The gang looks past where the monsters stood, only to see someone standing there... a teenager, wearing green khaki pants and a t-shirt, with his arm extended out towards them.

The person lowers his arm, then quickly ushers everyone into the elevator. As they're descending, the mysterious person starts to explain himself:

"My name is J. You don't know who I am, but I know everything about each and every one of you, as well as Lyoko. For the moment, I can't explain how I know this, or what those monsters were, but I'll tell you right now: your world is in even more danger than what XANA could do alone. If you're going to save the day this time, you'll need my help. I'll have to go into Lyoko."

What happens next? I really don't want to say right now...

UlrichndYumiFan

[24]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 31
    Dude that is really freaking good!!!!!! I am glad you submitted that!!!

nomuru2d

[25]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 9
    Thanks. I've been tossing the idea for the character and story around in my head for a few years now, and it goes even beyond CL. As a matter of fact, it doesn't even start in CL, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

UlrichndYumiFan

[26]Mar 4, 2006
    yeah but all that matters is that it was really really good!

Meanager

[27]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    Name: Jon
    Description: 5'2 with shaggy,dark brown hair and eyes, tanned white skin, a tad bit overwight.
    Description in Lyoko: Dark Green Ninja Robe(Not Unlike Ulrich's) with Black Stripes Down The Middle,and a Red X.A.N.A eye on the middle(during his time as X.A.N.A's minion.)
    Weapon: Laser Quaterstaff
    Speacial Abilities: Invisibility, and the ability to change his appearance to one of X.A.N.A's Monsters in X.A.N.A's eyes.,While he was working with XANA he had the power to transform into anyone he chose as a result of their bond. Also has the rarely used power to read X.A.N.A's mind and control the monsters,(So naturally he is useful for stealthy operations)
    Class Year: 7th Grade
    How they meet the team: After X.A.N.A left the supercomputer he searched for an un-likely human puppet. As luck had it the one he chose a seventh grader named Jon at Kadic was resistant because of X.A.N.A's Roachsters and his Krabs attacking. Despite the RTTP Jon had still had some experience from that encounter(one of the Krab's attacked him and his friends off-screen, same with the Roachsters.) So X.A.N.A had no choice but to use his highly increased intelligence, and his memory recordings of the Lyoko battles to trick Jon into thinking X.A.N.A was a good program trying to fight the evils of Team Lyoko. After helping X.A.N.A build a duplicate factory Jon was awarded by being able to go into Lyoko. There when he went in the first time he encountered Team Lyoko and X.A.N.A spoke to him and gave him instructions on how to fight them. For 4 months Jon constantly stood in the way of Team Lyoko's success with the aid of X.A.N.A's power and his own strength. However, one day after being encountered by Team Lyoko at Kadic and after witnessing X.A.N.A's evils with his own eyes Jon offered to help Team Lyoko, after helping undo all of his and X.A.N.A's evils(which starts to make his Xana symbol fade) for another 4 months Jon finally joins Team Lyoko and to this day is a constant pain to X.A.N.A.
    Edited on 03/04/2006 7:41pm

UlrichYumifan

[28]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 35
    Wow those are really really good!

Meanager

[29]Mar 4, 2006
    thanks

UlrichndYumiFan

[30]Mar 4, 2006
    yeah that was awesome! way to go!

Meanager

[31]Mar 4, 2006
    and to think i just now came up with that lol

UlrichndYumiFan

[32]Mar 4, 2006
    yeah well people do that a lot!

Looks like my game is turning out pretty well

Meanager

[33]Mar 4, 2006
    yup this is awesome. People send in more ideas come on!

UlrichndYumiFan

[34]Mar 4, 2006
    yeah! More and more ideas come on in!

Meanager

[35]Mar 4, 2006
    lol

theherooftime1

[36]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    Welcome to forums we tend to tlk alot so don't wonder why we are here.

UlrichndYumiFan

[37]Mar 4, 2006
    yeah Meanager, wanna be friends?

Meanager

[38]Mar 4, 2006
    I know I was at Tvtome

UlrichndYumiFan

[39]Mar 4, 2006
    so do you wanna be friends?

theherooftime1

[40]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 15
    this ite has errors i think.>___>