Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Code Lyoko Character Creation Game!

UlrichYumifan

[81]Mar 11, 2006
    • level: 35
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 03/11/2006 4:11pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UlrichndYumiFan

[82]Mar 11, 2006
    • level: 31
    yeah but I thought you were an Ulrich and Yumi fan not an Odd fan

UlrichYumifan

[83]Mar 11, 2006
    So doesnt mean I cant have an Odd banner...

UlrichndYumiFan

[84]Mar 11, 2006
    I know that I was just saying I thought you would have something to do with Ulrich and Yumi

UlrichYumifan

[85]Mar 11, 2006
    Oops I got a warning for off topic for the siggy post...

Anyways, anyone have any more character they have created, maybe I can get some ideas.

UlrichndYumiFan

[86]Mar 11, 2006
    why don't you post your ideas

UlrichYumifan

[87]Mar 11, 2006
    Name: Dustin Long

Description (On Earth): A small boy, who likes soccer. He has a blonde little long hair, and he wears a blue jacket with jean shorts, and white shoes. He is about 4'5, and his favorite color is blue.

He is smart boy, gets strait A's, but is not a genius. He is very athletic and very fit. He has a lot of friends, but he mostly hangs out with 8th graders. He is very talented, and people think he is cute. He gets very hyper when he has a lot of sugar.

In class, he behaves. He pays attention in class and does all his work. He helps the teachers rarely, but is a very good student.

He plays soccer, he is in the soccer team for Kadic. He was one of the second forwards next to Ulrich. He became the top forward when Ulrich left.

Description (In Lyoko): In Lyoko he wears a blue armor. He has blue gloves and long blue kind of baggy pants. He has grey shoes. He wears a yellow headband.

He has a blue jet board. His jet board is kind of like Odd's but the shape is different.

Just imagine him like this, but with those colors and that Jet Board.

Weapon: He has a real unique weapon. He has 2 laser guns. When he has the laser guns in his hands and spins them in his hand, he says "Jetta" and they automatically turn into 2 blue lightsabers. When he wants to turn them back, he yells "Jet Fusion" which it either turns into two blue tubes, like when lightsabers power down to equip them away or turn back into laser guns.

Special Abilities: When he yells "Jet Light" he puts out his hands, his hands start shaking a little, and blue small lighting start evolving around his hands, he claps them really hard and lighting goes to opponent. He also has super speed, but doesnt last long.

Class Year: 6

How They Meet the Gang: He is not new to Kadic, he has been a student since the beginning of the year. One day there was a Xana attack when Xana materilized a lot of Krankelats to Earth. Ulrich and Yumi were trapped in a corner by 4 Krankelats. Right then, Dustin came and started fighting 2 of the Krankelats. He told Ulrich and Yumi to go on ahead, that he will take care of the Krankelat. When he took care of the 2, Krankelats, he helped Odd, Odd was hurt, and Odd told Dustin to take him to the factory. There Jeremie tolled Dustin that they could need some help in Lyoko, Dustin got virtualized and helped the gang. Jeremie had no intention for Dustin to forget everything and he let Dustin stay in the gang.

Note: If you want to know almost how dustin looks like, like his hair, his hair is like Zack and Cody's in The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, or Dustin in Zoey 101. He is a little kid just like Dustin in Zoey 101

UlrichndYumiFan

[88]Mar 11, 2006
    yay you copied it!!!!!! that is such a good idea

UlrichYumifan

[89]Mar 11, 2006
    Yes I copied from the Competition, it is my idea but I put it here lol Yes I know, I have a good imagination lol

UlrichndYumiFan

[90]Mar 11, 2006
    yeah and i think mine is longer from the create a contest #2

UlrichYumifan

[91]Mar 11, 2006
    I dont know I kinda saw it the same size

UlrichndYumiFan

[92]Mar 11, 2006
    Ok lol I have been busy reading my Kelly Tisdale entry in the Create a... contest #2

UlrichYumifan

[93]Mar 11, 2006
    Yea you have the same name is Kelly Clarkson and the same last name as Ashley Tisdale, you could of atleast changed one of them lol

UlrichndYumiFan

[94]Mar 11, 2006
    make me lol they are my two fave. girl celebs

UlrichndYumiFan

[95]Mar 11, 2006
    I am resubmitting my first entry and it is edited

Name: Kelly Tisdale

Description (on Earth): Height: 5'5. Eyes: Hazel eyes. Clothes: Blue jeans and a cute pink shirt. Ears: Pierced. Usually wears silver earrings that aren't very long and they are shaped like a diamond. Hair: Long, straight blonde hair. Activities: Loves sports, acting and singing. Personality: A bit shy but is willing to meet new people. Kelly is very warm, friendly and welcoming.

Kelly has a few friends but because she doesn't have many, she spends a lot of time alone. She watches scary films sometimes but they usually don't creep her out. Kelly's favorite films are science fiction because they usually involve parallel universes. Even though her parents reassured her that it is not possible, Kelly still believes very strongly in parallel universes.

Kelly isn't that bad of a student but she certainly isn't the best. Kelly is more of a B student than an A student because she spends most of her time singing and doing sports. She joined the Girls Kadic soccer team and played Striker. Kelly had been playing soccer since she was about five years old and she had always had a passion for the sport. She played soccer to stay in shape and because she really loved the sport. She was one reason why the Girls soccer team won most of their games.

Kelly is also quite good with computers since her father is a computer technician, which means he helps fix computers with errors and viruses. Besides inheriting computer skills from her father, Kelly inherited her singing from her mother who had once been in show business for a very brief time.

Description (in Lyoko): Kelly is supposed to be fashioned after a ghost so she has gray armor to fit her ghostly appearance. She dawns a small helmet to hide her hair and make her look more ghostly. She also wears a belt that is used to hold her lightsaber.

Kelly's vehicle is a Flying Saucer that is shaped like a disc and it is very similar to Odd's overboard. The only difference is it's shape.

Weapon: Samurai lightsaber (similar to Ulrich's sword). It's length is about 3 and a half feet long and it is very sharp. It also has a picture of Odd on it's handle. For protection, Kelly has a glowing red shield (similar to Odd's shield) and she can activate it by yelling, "Shield me!"

Special abilites: Kelly can go invisible for up to 5 minutes when she yells, "Invisibility!" While invisible, Kelly can also use super speed. Her speed is about 300 MPH and the monsters can't even see her so she can kill them easily. The way she access her super speed is by yelling, "Speed Boost!"

Class year: 8 (Same as Jeremie, Aelita, Odd and Ulrich)

How she meets the team: Odd tried out for a musical and Kelly was auditioning for a pairs auditon but her partner Kevin (in the 7th grade) dropped out. After seeing how she sang so well, Odd developed a crush on her and wanted to do the audition with her. Kelly needed a new partner after Kevin quit and Odd explained he could help her. Kelly said, "Sure, it's better than nothing!"

Odd was a bit nervous at first since he wasn't sure if he was very good at singing. However, Odd sang really well and Kelly thought he was amazing! She realized instantly that she had developed a crush on the cute boy with the pyramid shaped hair, Odd. They became very good friends (like Ulrich & Yumi) and since Odd felt like he could trust her, he introduced her to the gang. The gang thought Kelly was very cool and even Jeremie noticed she had some computer knowledge but of course, not as much as him.

After introducing Kelly to the gang, Odd took her for a walk in the park where the sewer grate was. Kelly actually looked down at her feet a lot, being as shy as she is. And because of this, Kelly saw the sewer grate and she asked, "What's that?"

At first, Odd was a bit nervous and he thought about lying but he knew how much Kelly believed in parallel universes and after all, Odd did have a crush on her! So, Odd told her about Lyoko, XANA and how XANA attacked through towers. It took a long time to explain, but they were in no hurry. Kelly didn't believe him at first but she gave it some thought. "It sounds believable!" Kelly had said.
    For more proof, Odd showed her the factory and to his surprise, Kelly wasn't all that shocked because she had always believed in parallel universes. Odd dialed Jeremie's number and he explained that he had told Kelly about Lyoko. Jeremie almost had a heart attack and he had a fit but he cooled after about a minute. When he calmed down, Jeremie told Odd to stay at the factory with Kelly. He declared that he would get Ulrich, Yumi and Aelita to come to the factory.

About an hour or so later, Ulrich, Yumi, Aelita and Jeremie arrived at the factory. Odd joked about how slow they were and Kelly giggled. They took the elevator to the super computer and Jeremie inserted a disc. Ulrich questioned what it was and Jeremie explained, "I have been working on this program for a while. Now, it's mainly for Kelly. I was able to create a Lyoko costume, vehicle and weapon with the help of Franz Hopper's notes." Everyone was flabbergasted. Kelly was a bit confused and Jeremie told her to get into the scanner. Odd helped her get to the scanner room and he watched as the scanner closed with Kelly inside. Odd took the elevator back up to the supercomputer room and Jeremie nervously said, "I hope this works!" Kelly was virtualized and she almost yelped, "Where am I?!?!" And Jeremie let out a whoop of pride and Odd joined him. Ulrich and Yumi hugged each other and Aelita gave Jeremie a huge hug. Odd wished he could get a hug from Kelly, but she was in Lyoko.
    Next off, Jeremie inserted another program that made sure Kelly's memory wasn't affected with a RTTP. To Odd's surprise, that worked like a charm as well.

Kelly was now an official part of the team and over the weeks, she kept getting virtualized with Odd, Aelita, Ulrich and Yumi. Little by little, Kelly gained knowledge of Lyoko. And just on time too since there was a XANA attack! The attack was aimed at Odd and XANA planned to kill him with a polymorphic clone of himself. This time, instead of drowning Odd in a crate at The Hermitage, the polymorphic Odd fought Odd and Odd was left unconscious in the forest.

Kelly was running late to the factory after Jeremie had warned her about XANA launching an attack. Kelly said, "Be right there!" and she hung up. As she looked around to see if anyone was watching her, she thought she heard moaning. She followed the sound of the moaning voice until she came across Odd! Kelly let out a little scream and she rushed to his side. She put her head on his chest to see if she heard a heartbeat. It was faint, but Odd's heart still beat. "XANA!" muttered Kelly.

Kelly lifted Odd from the ground and did her best to carry him on her shoulder. She managed to reach the factory with Odd's skateboard. Once there, Kelly explained to Jeremie what happened with Odd and Jeremie told her to get into the scanner. Kelly was virtualized and now with her knew knowledge of her powers, she was able to help Ulrich and Yumi protect Aelita from two megatanks and four krabes. Kelly took on the megatanks and Ulrich and Yumi each took on two krabes. Yumi was devirtualized but Ulrich and Kelly remained on Lyoko each with twenty life points.

Aelita deactivated the tower, and just in time too. The polymorphic Odd had been choking both Jeremie and the real Odd. Jeremie, weak, managed to launch a return to the past and save the day.

After repeating the day again, Odd and Kelly went for a walk in the park again. This time, while Odd was saying how nice it was for him to get away from the hectic time at school and the rest of his friends, Kelly leaned in and kissed Odd. It was only for about three seconds but it was the most exhilirating experience of Odd's life.

Later that day in their dorm, Ulrich found out that Kelly had kissed him after Odd yelled, "Kelly Tisdale kissed me!" Ulrich could tell that Odd was madly in love with Kelly. "She's gotta be my favorite crush of all time," Odd sighed in a dreamy way.

It was on that same day that Yumi found out that Kelly loved Odd after she told it to her while they were walking back to Yumi's house since Kelly had agreed to accompany her. "I kissed him... on the lips!" Yumi was breathless as she said, "So, you've got a little crush on Odd huh!?" And she nudged her. Kelly blushed, "Yes, but don't tell him ok?" Yumi agreed not to say a word as they reached her home. Yumi yelled, "See ya tomorrow!" Kelly waved and she began her long walk back to Kadic.

Will Kelly and Odd ever go out!?! I am not telling you.... so use your imagination!

UlrichYumifan

[96]Apr 2, 2006
    Wow I guess that is a much better description than the last one...

UlrichndYumiFan

[97]Apr 2, 2006
    Yeah it was and it won me a first place

smartguy7101

[98]Apr 5, 2006
    • level: 21
    LYOKO CHARACTER:

Character Name:
    Industro Opulen
    Description: Industro has long black hair that he pulls up in a ponytail. He usually wars a red long sleeve shirt and blue jeans, along with a black jacket. He has green eyes.
    Description in Lyoko: His black hair is turned into tentacles that sprout from his head, and they can be extended to attack. Also, he wears a long black robe.
    Weapon: Industro has his tentacles and a staff.
    Special Abilities: He has a special ability to totally freeze time. He also has the ability to make fire erupt from the ground.
    Class Year: 8
    How They Met The Team: Industro came to Kadic during the winter, when snow was falling. He immediately made friends with Jeremie, and he told Industro about Lyoko, accidentally. So then Jeremie and Industro started working on a special computer program to use to make Ulrich more powerful. Unfortunately, when a X.A.N.A. attack came, and Ulrich used the program, it transformed him into a giant tiger. Ulrich took Yumi out, and then Industro decided to virtualize himself, and he went in and extracted the program from Ulrich, which in turn took Ulrich out, leaving only Industro and Odd to defeat the X.A.N.A. tower. So Odd distracted the monsters, however, he lost all his life points and was taken out, right before Industro got Aelita to the tower and escaped Lyoko.

*Sorry if it's a little bit wrong, because I've only seen one episode*
    Edited on 04/05/2006 2:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.

UlrichndYumiFan

[99]Apr 5, 2006
    smartguy7101 wrote:
    LYOKO CHARACTER:

Character Name:
    Industro Opulen
    Description: Industro has long black hair that he pulls up in a ponytail. He usually wars a red long sleeve shirt and blue jeans, along with a black jacket. He has green eyes.
    Description in Lyoko: His black hair is turned into tentacles that sprout from his head, and they can be extended to attack. Also, he wears a long black robe.
    Weapon: Industro has his tentacles and a staff.
    Special Abilities: He has a special ability to totally freeze time. He also has the ability to make fire erupt from the ground.
    Class Year: 8
    How They Met The Team: Industro came to Kadic during the winter, when snow was falling. He immediately made friends with Jeremie, and he told Industro about Lyoko, accidentally. So then Jeromie and Industro started working on a special computer program to use to make Ulrich more powerful. Unfortunately, when a X.A.N.A. attack came, and Ulrich used the program, it transformed him into a giant tiger. Ulrich took Yumi out, and then Industro decided to virtualize himself, and he went in and extracted the program from Ulrich, which in turn took Ulrich out, leaving only Industro and Odd to lead Aelita to the activated tower. So Odd distracted the monsters, however, he lost all his life points and was taken out, right before Industro got Aelita to the the tower and the return to the past was activated.
    *Sorry if it's a little bit wrong, because I've only seen one episode*

I edited for you so it's perfect now

smartguy7101

[100]Apr 5, 2006
    • level: 21
    OK I changed it.