Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Code Lyoko Character Creation Game!

UlrichndYumiFan

[101]Apr 5, 2006
    • level: 31
    Just use my version!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheFatalFury

[102]Apr 5, 2006
    • level: 12
    Name: Namir Cohen

Skin color: Dark

Hair: Jet black cut short

Facial hair: thin goatee and sideburns

eyes: Brown in the real world and yellow on Lyoko.

Nationality:American

Hobbies: Comics,djing,boxing/arnis,video games and freerunning.

Personality: Random

Real world clothing: Blue jeans,olive drab BDU jacket,red t-shirt and black&red puma sneakers.

Team role: Scout/support

Lyoko outfit: Same as his real world outfit the only changes that are made,are green cargo pants,combat boots,flak jacket under his BDU,fingerless gloves,ski mask(covers bottem half of face), and various holsters for his weapons.

Weapons: Full-size Uzi,2x 1911 45. pistols,Protecta automatic shotgun,14 in. matchete,9 in. combat knife,scatterbombs(small plastic jars of ball bearings), and throwing knives.

Transport: Hover bike(just like Ulrich's only without the big wheel and it's green and blue)

Speacial Abilities: Enhanced senses,healing factor(kicks in every ten seconds) and Biokenetic energy(just like Gambit's power)

Class Year: 9

How they meet the team: Namir met the gang through Ulrich, who he saved from street fight(outnumbered 4-1) while on his way home. Three weeks later the gang had to stop another Xana threat, thus leaving a very annoyed Namir who was getting tired of being ditched.So Namir decided to follow them and thats when he discovered the factory,Xana and the world of Lyoko.But anyway things weren't going smoothly, with all three warriors devirtualized and Aelita pinned down, Jeremie virtualized Namir to lyoko as a desperate tactic and the rest was history.

Other notes:

-Has a crush on Sissi even though she thinks he's a total nutjob, but that still dosen't keep him from trying.

-Having enhanced senses on lyoko gives him heads on how many and what monsters are in the area long before Jeremie can detect them.

-Can carry only three scatterbombs for each vist to lyoko and can't be refilled by Jeremie.

-All of his attacks have damage value but vary depending on the monster.

-Uzi=30 per shot
    -shotgun=40 per shot
    -pistol=10/single 15/dual
    -machete=8
    -combat knife=5
    -throwing knives=4/regular 8/charged
    -scatterbomb=10(needs to be charged up first)
    -kinetic charge=80 or instant kill(has to touch the monster with his hands for it to happen)

-Namir has a tendendncy to tuant his enemies when on lyoko.

-Lives a block away from Yumi's house

-Namir is of Brazilian and Jamaican heritage, and can speak fluent Portuguese,French and Dutch.

-He's also very skilled in Modern Arnis and Boxing.

-Namir Dj's in his spear time and his favorite styles to spin are Jungle,Dub(reggae),Hip hop and Trance.

Here I redid my character.
    Edited on 04/08/2006 7:23pm
    Edited 2 total times.

UlrichndYumiFan

[103]Apr 6, 2006
    That's really awesome!

TheFatalFury

[104]Apr 8, 2006
    UlrichndYumiFan wrote:
    That's really awesome!

Thanks I kinda based him off of me,Agent X,Deadpool and Gambit.

Rocko5820

[105]Apr 8, 2006
    UlrichndYumiFan wrote:
    Basically, this is the same thing as LivinginLyoko's Character Competition except for the fact that it is a game and there is no judging!

Here's the format of the character:

Name: Your real name or a made up name
    Description: Try and keep it simple but it can be as long as you choose.
    Description in Lyoko: It speaks for itself!
    Weapon: Any weapon you choose!
    Speacial Abilities: Basic abilities or really insane ones!
    Class Year: 7,8,9,10
    How they meet the team: Make it up!

Rules:
    1: Please be sensible
    2: Have fun!!!
    3: If your "how they meet the team" is a bit long, try and space it out a bit.
    4: All parts of the character must have something in them.
    5: If you want to just post a message, don't have an enromous picture because it might take up a lot of space

I'll try to keep this game going on as long as I can, and without further ado, I resubmit one of my other characters

Name: Kelly Tisdale

Description: Height: 5'5. Hair: hair. Activities: loves sports, acting and singing.

Description in Lyoko: Ghost like. Can go invisible for up to 5 minutes. Has special gray armor to go with her ghostly appearance.

Weapon: Samuari lightsaber (similar to Ulrich's sword) and glowing red shield (similar to Odd's shield)

Special abilites: Well, I said earlier that she can go invisible for up to 5 minutes

Class year: 8

How she meets the team: Odd tried out for a musical and Kelly was auditioning for a pairs auditon but her partner Kevin (in the 7th grade) dropped out. After seeing how she sang so well, Odd developed a crush on her and wanted to do the audition with her. Odd sang really well and Kelly thought he was amazing and developed a crush on Odd. They were really good friends (like Ulrich & Yumi) and Odd introduced her to the gang who actually found her to be really cool.
    After spending a day together, Odd told her about Lyoko and she didn't believe him at first but she gave it some thought and Odd even showed her the factory and to his surprise, Kelly wasn't all that shocked. She had always believed in parallel universes. Odd told Jeremie that he had told Kelly about Lyoko and Jeremie had a fit but after a while, he calmed down and told Odd, Kelly, Ulrich, Yumi and Aelita to come to the factory. He (somehow) created a Lyoko version of Kelly and her powers, armor, invisibility and her vehicle (a flying saucer similar to Odd's overboard). And, Jeremie made sure Kelly's memory wasn't affected with a RTTP.
    Kelly was now an official part of the team and gained knowledge of Lyoko over the weeks before a XANA attack. She learned how to use her powers, more about Aelita deactivating the towers, how to go from region to region via the towers and she learned more about the RTTP.
    Odd eventually kissed her (on the lips) in Lyoko after she saved him from falling into the digital void. Ulrich eventually found out after Odd yelled it to him (in their dorm) that he was madly in love with Kelly. Yumi found out that Kelly loved Odd after she told it to her one afternoon while walking through the woods.

Did Kelly and Odd ever go out? Well... I won't tell you so use your imagination on that one!!

There is an example everyone! Remember to have fun in this game!!!!

Name:Zachary Bradley Martin (Jermemie's Brother in law)

Description:5'6 Hair Activitys:Sports,Computer (hates Baseball)he is a HE

Description in Lyoko:Well......He is cool he has a Jedi Robe and Hi all kinds of powers in his Hand and a Ball kind of thing and he can run 3 mph faster then Ulrich and Can heal
    and has 1 Blue fish and green snake shield

Weapon:A green,purple,blue,yellow,diamond color Lightsaber and Can Heal 80 Life points but he has 1-600 engry points the heal thing can go to 520 engry points but just slowy it gos back to 1 veruy slowy.Jermerie see his engry point(ps im trying to make it simple) an dthe shield can stop up to 35 shoots of any xana attck BUT IT CANT STOP THE Scipizoa and the sheild takes engry point too,it takes 60 engry points.
    BUT HE CANT DO ANY POWERS IF HES AT 600 engry points

Speical Abbitets: I told you 5 lightsabers 1 robe 2 hand and 1 ball 1 Shield

Class:8

How her meets The Team:
    Actullay Jermemie found him one day and Kadic in the Gym Jermemie became his friend because they are alike 1 week later He found out HE WAS JERMEMIES BROTHER *found out music plays* Jermemie didnt belive it because there LAST NAMES WERE Differnt!!!Jermemie a week later told Zack and he fanted.
    And 3 weeks later The Team Were think were jermerie goes and then he told them and Zack met YUmi,Ulrich,Aelita,odd and kiwi.And 4 weeks of hanging out and fun The Team Let zack in Team Lyoko He swore not to tell any1 and he accpeted and tehn when he saw the factory he remembers something he says this story *it will be named like this Zack; cause other people will talk But this OFranz: the o means when he remember they talk not now but then*
    Zack:it all began 1994 when the factory was just but Aelita i remember you
    Aelita:you do?!
    Zack:yes a was Franz best child freind
    Ulrich:WOW
    Zack: my father also your father jermime I was also in lyoko i also heard Xana without the virus And something efected Aelita's and mine Mind it was 2 things the RTTP error and Xana's Virus and it effected our body and Franz said this
    OFranz:Aelita!
    OFranz:Zack!
    Aelita:*fants*
    Jermemie:I dont remember you
    Zackf course you dont didnt your dad tell you he had two wifes one divorced and one now
    Jermimie;No??....!
    Zack:i was on the divorced womans side
    Zack:her last name was Martin and my lirst used to be Belpois but since the divocremy last name has been Martin
    Aelita:*stands back up*
    Aelita:did i miss anything important
    Zack:no
    Zack:anyway back to the story
    Zack:the virus effected the last transmission to Lyoko and tahts when it happened
    Aelita:But i would of seen you
    Zack:i was thinking you wound of said that
    Zack:There TWO good towers but 1 bad one because Franz Did that and i came back in the process That night aelita came home it efected me and i came home
    GAng:but we turned everything off.......didnt we
    Zack:even thou the stuff was off the trnsform the come to the real world lasts all day and when something aceepts to come here i turn it all back of automacitlly
    Ulrichhhh
    Odd:*asleep*
    Zack:is Odd always like that
    Gang (not odd):YES
    oh

The thing about the Engry points:Well you know Franz createed the factory and you know Odd has arrows and Ulrich powers THOSE COME FROM ENGRY POINT belive really i went to the fan site and IM THE PRESIDENT OF FAN CLUB it told me

and that is my thingy guy
    Edited on 04/08/2006 8:57pm

UlrichndYumiFan

[106]Apr 9, 2006
    Nice. You took Zack Martin from TSL didn't you?

UlrichYumifan

[107]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 35
    Wow you all are making good characters lol

mr_xses

[108]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    that is what they all say.

Rocko5820

[109]Apr 15, 2006
    UlrichYumifan wrote:
    Wow you all are making good characters lol

thankx and yea i did take zack from TSL

bag2218

[110]Apr 15, 2006
    Name: Jordan

eyes:Brown

Nationality: African American

Appearence: Blue T-shirt, Jeans, headband,

Appearebce on Lyoko: Blue Ninja outfit

Weapon: Two swords

Power: Teleportation

How he met the team: Jordan was Ulrich's pen pal before his dad got a new job and he had to move to France. When He found out that he would be going to Kadic Academy he was excited to see his pen pal, him and Ulrich become fast friends and he soon makes Odd jealous. When XANA attacks and Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd are seriously injured Jeremy has no choice but to ask Jordan to help Aelita get to the tower. Now he's a proud member of the Lyoko team.

Edited on 04/15/2006 9:46pm

mr_xses

[111]Apr 16, 2006
    UlrichndYumiFan wrote:
    Basically, this is the same thing as LivinginLyoko's Character Competition except for the fact that it is a game and there is no judging!

if there is no judging then how is it a game.

DAGGET35

[112]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 20
    Man we need to come up with some new ideas for characters. This board hasn't updated in 3 months!

mr_xses

[113]Jul 8, 2006
    subject's name: DRA

subject's age: 15

subject's birthday: 5/15/06

subject's body description: black, skinny, built, and hairy legs. legs are just hairy enough that you can see the hair.

subject's personality: sunny, fun , does not break under pressure, easy going, easy to approch, funny, prankster, and good litsener.

subject's chlothing: wears any boy chlothing that is black, but is not goth.

subject's lyoko outfit: black pants, shirt, shoes,and hood that plend in with backgroud when activated.

subject's power: has the power of electricity, and gravity.

there you go.

Rocko5820

[114]Jul 30, 2006
    mr_xses wrote:
    subject's name: DRA

subject's birthday: 5/15/06

subject's body description: black, skinny, built, and hairy legs. legs are just hairy enough that you can see the hair.

subject's personality: sunny, fun , does not break under pressure, easy going, easy to approch, funny, prankster, and good litsener.

subject's chlothing: wears any boy chlothing that is black, but is not goth.

subject's lyoko outfit: black pants, shirt, shoes,and hood that plend in with backgroud when activated.

subject's power: has the power of electricity, and gravity.

there you go.

cooool

Loco4siempre

[115]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 18
    subject's name: Francis

subject's birthday: 05/08/91

subject's body description: between black and white, black hair, black eyes, as tall as Yumi, with some muscles. Can be considered a little fat (LOL)

subject's personality: funny but serious under pressure. likes to help and assist other people

subject's chlothing: cargo pants, a long surfing t-shirt under a cool vest

subject's lyoko outfit: armored suit that prevents him to be tackled, but it has a disadvantage, he is VERY slow. Has two blasters on both arms and a cool sword in his back

subject's power: . Fury (sacrifices 50 LP to become invincible, fast and superpowerful) (lasts only 1 minute)
    . Copied ablities from the gang

Rocko5820

[116]Jul 30, 2006
    Loco4siempre wrote:
    subject's name: Francis

subject's birthday: 05/08/91

subject's body description: between black and white, black hair, black eyes, as tall as Yumi, with some muscles. Can be considered a little fat (LOL)

subject's personality: funny but serious under pressure. likes to help and assist other people

subject's chlothing: cargo pants, a long surfing t-shirt under a cool vest

subject's lyoko outfit: armored suit that prevents him to be tackled, but it has a disadvantage, he is VERY slow. Has two blasters on both arms and a cool sword in his back

subject's power: . Fury (sacrifices 50 LP to become invincible, fast and superpowerful) (lasts only 1 minute)
    . Copied ablities from the gang

cool

Meanager

[117]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 3
    Name: Max
    Description: 5'4, Red hair, blue eyes,white skin always wears sunglasses(because they are perscription,Wears a black shirt,black jeans, and white sneakers every day.
    Description in Lyoko: Dark Blue Armor, visor not unlike X-men's cyclops,black combat boots,still 5'4.
    Weapon: Radar Detection System, and laser bow and arrow, also has his own vehicle, the jet board boots!
    Speacial Abilities: Has the ability to fly through boots, can generate shields at will, also has the ability to take someone elses life points and add them to his own.
    Class Year: 8
    How they meet the team: This hero happens to be Odd's older brother who is very serious but still knows how to have fun. When Max enrolls at Kadic in his 8th year,he meets with his brother Odd,and his friends, but when a XANA attack comes Max goes with Odd, and when he discovers the factory, is not as shocked as most others are. He simply grins and mutters " I knew you'd be doing something great." With this Jeremie asks Jon(Max comes in after Jon's redemption) to take Max to the factory,Jon has a strange XANA shaped disc, when Jon puts it in, it reveals a new template to match Max, after this, when Max enters Lyoko, he seems to know it so well, that the others become suspicious of Odd, even though Max tells Odd did nothing. After encountering some Megatanks in Lyoko and helping Ulrich and William take them out, the three become fast friends, and possibly even Sissi's new love intrest. After this encounter, Max joins the Lyoko team and to this day is a constant pain to XANA.
    Edited on 07/31/2006 7:35am

Rocko5820

[118]Jul 31, 2006
    Meanager wrote:
    Name: Max
    Description: 5'4, Red hair, blue eyes,white skin always wears sunglasses(because they are perscription,Wears a black shirt,black jeans, and white sneakers every day.
    Description in Lyoko: Dark Blue Armor, visor not unlike X-men's cyclops,black combat boots,still 5'4.
    Weapon: Radar Detection System, and laser bow and arrow, also has his own vehicle, the jet board boots!
    Speacial Abilities: Has the ability to fly through boots, can generate shields at will, also has the ability to take someone elses life points and add them to his own.
    Class Year: 8
    How they meet the team: This hero happens to be Odd's older brother who is very serious but still knows how to have fun. When Max enrolls at Kadic in his 8th year,he meets with his brother Odd,and his friends, but when a XANA attack comes Max goes with Odd, and when he discovers the factory, is not as shocked as most others are. He simply grins and mutters " I knew you'd be doing something great." With this Jeremie asks Jon(Max comes in after Jon's redemption) to take Max to the factory,Jon has a strange XANA shaped disc, when Jon puts it in, it reveals a new template to match Max, after this, when Max enters Lyoko, he seems to know it so well, that the others become suspicious of Odd, even though Max tells Odd did nothing. After encountering some Megatanks in Lyoko and helping Ulrich and William take them out, the three become fast friends, and possibly even Sissi's new love intrest. After this encounter, Max joins the Lyoko team and to this day is a constant pain to XANA.

cool

mr_xses

[119]Jul 31, 2006
    that was awsome.

Rocko5820

[120]Jul 31, 2006
    mr_xses wrote:
    that was awsome.
    cool