Code Lyoko Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

Code Lyoko Character Creation Game!

mr_xses

[121]Jul 31, 2006
    • level: 10
    yay it is cool that I think something is awsome.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rocko5820

[122]Aug 3, 2006
    • level: 12
    mr_xses wrote:
    yay it is cool that I think something is awsome.

DAGGET35

[123]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 20
    I really hope this board doesn't end up dead.

yumiishiyama

[124]Sep 17, 2006
    I will never leave this forum!!! i stay here forever

pielover321

[125]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 13

name- xera

he is one of xana's greatest minions he is set for kill and destruction but how can he do all this when he falls in love with aelita........meow lol

Sjame7

[126]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hey Guys

Sjame7

[127]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 1
    How can I be in

yumiishiyama

[128]Oct 5, 2006
    Welcome Sjame7 (again sorry about spelling, i am just using random words that look like your name) it looks like you are to to tv.com and to the CL forum, i hope you get a lot of entertainment out of here, i sure have. i have met some really kool friends, and you will to, so welcome

DAGGET35

[129]Oct 8, 2006
    • level: 20
    Don't worry man, you don't have be a member of some club to post on this board. Just make a character (Preferably a balanced one) and post it. I posted mine back on Page 2, just make sure you include a good description of your character and you're all set.

mr_xses

[130]Oct 8, 2006
    yeah do read mine too you just have to find it.

lyokowarrior92

[131]Feb 11, 2007
    • level: 5

Name: Cristal

Nationality:American

Hobbies: running.

Description: long red hair green eyes peachy skin normal has on blue jeans and a black top

Description in Lyoko: same as up top but has a long blue and red Robe not blue jeans and black top

Weapon: bow and arrow

Speacial Abilities: Can heal life points can shield a friend can stop a devirlivation

meet teem: feel in love with Od and tailed him the the factory.  no one wanted her to stay but would let her try.  She was allowed to be part of the crew when she shield Od and stopped Aleta from be devirlived

Personality: Funloveing

Team role: support

Transport: pink wings 

Other notes:

-Loves od but wont say

-Loves to fight

Edited on 02/27/2007 11:31am
    Edited 2 total times.

xtruexforxallx

[132]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 11

Name: Denarma "DenJ" Jacobs

Grade: 8

On earth: Her hairstyle is black with a very slight tint of blue (kind of like William's but darker) that's held up into two high pigtails. She even has bangs that covers almost all of her forehead and is finely choppy at the tips. Wears a plain black short-sleeved shirt with a thin red vest. Her pants are black, baggy, cargo pants but the right pant leg has two extra pockets and the left pant leg has only one extra. Her shoes are just black combat laced boots and her accessories are her black fingerless gloves.

On Lyoko: Same type of hairstyle only the hair's down to mid-back length, she has silver hair that's held up with a black ribbon (the hair may be long, but it never gets in the way during battle). Black halter, mini dress that stops right at the middle thigh (has shorts under it), has black leggings just an inch from the bottom of the dress with laced boots that's two inches below the knee. Her outfit's completed with black fingerless gloves that goes above the elbow.

Weapon: Twin swords that are made of very hard ice that's useful for both close and long ranged attacks because it acts like a boomerang when is thrown.

Abilities: She has the ability to turn invisible but only for a short time. She can also run really fast in Lyoko and is light on her feet so whenever she jumps, she's airborne.

How she met the gang: It's pretty much the same events as in 'XANA awakens' since she met the Warriors right from the start.

Other stuff:
    -DenJ is total friends with Ulrich since they were 8 years old. She met him when her parent's car accidentally crashed into Ulrich's during the summer. No one was seriously injured but it started the long-time friendship. But they can only keep in touch through emails for the first couple of years and only get to hang out during the summer until their parents decided for them to enroll in Kadic.
    -Because of her relationship with Ulrich, people can mistaken them as twins
    -Her personal vheicle is the Overglide, a butterfly-shaped flyer that can be used as a glider or something like Odd's Overboard (it's mostly used in that way)
    -DenJ is actually adopted to the Jacobs family since she was barely 1, so she doesn't really know who her real parents are or what her true heritage is but doesn't plan to find out anytime soon.
    -She's roommates with Ulrich and Odd. When DenJ and Ulrich first enrolled in Kadic, she was given the option to either stay in the boy's dorms or room with Sissi because the girl's dorms were entirely full at the time. Because she already knew Sissi's behavior (thanks to Ulrich), she decided to be in the boy's dorms and luckily ended up roomming with Ulrich.
    -Normally gets involved with Odd and Ulrich's little plans in anyway she can
    -Kicks awesome butt in Lyoko whenever she has to do solo missions but does have some bad luck from time to time
    -a total pro in most activities you can think of
    -The back of her Lyoko ID card is a tribal tattoo that looks like a dragon

On Earth (Season 4): DenJ's shirt is now dark red with a golden dragon in tribal design (much like the one at the back of DenJ's Lyoko ID card) printed on her lower left hand corner of the shirt. She wears a fitted black leather jacket with the words "Rock D'amour" imprinted in red flame-like letters. The right sleeve of the jacket has the same dragon from the shirt wrapping around the sleeve. Her pants are just very dark jeans that are preripped on some spots and have the very same dragon (though in red) printed on the left pant leg. Her shoes are just blue, black, and white sneakers.

On Lyoko (Season 4): DenJ doesn't have her silver hair anymore and her hair is completely down. What's else is that she now has the Aries sign colored bright red, positioned horizontally right under both of her eyes. The head of the Aries sign are facing away each other making part of the 'head' partially circling around her eyes. DenJ wears a tight, black bodysuit with some complicated detailing on the upperbody and a small metalic plate placed over the collarbone area. She has a tight, dark red, very cropped jacket that only ends just below the shoulders. The back of the 'jacket' has the usual tribal dragon symbol. She also has a skirt in the same color but it's really a dark red cloth wrapped nearly around the waist with a metal belt. Her long black boots overlapped the legs of the body suit and the straps of the boots are dark red.

Weapons (Season 4): Her twin swords now look like traditional ones and are now located on her forearms so when she needs to draw them out, it would look like she crosses her arms in order to unsheath them. DenJ now can use it in separate ways: 1) is to use them as any traditional twin swords but with some abilities, 2) is to turn them into a four bladed windmill-like weapon at will (think of it as a shadow shuriken) which can also be a powerful sheild when activate it correctly. She can turn at least one of her swords (usually her left sword) to sheild mode just by slightly punching the sheath of the sword and pulled it out a bit enough to fully turn it into shield mode.

Abilities (Season 4): Her invisibility has improved that she can phase through sudden attacks (eg. William's strike with his zanbato). She still has her physical ability during Season 4.

Edited on 07/30/2007 6:01am
    Edited 4 total times.

Lyoko_Titan1

[133]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 17
    lyokowarrior92 wrote:

Name: Cristal

Nationality:American

Hobbies: running.

Description: long red hair peachy skin normal has on blue jeans and a black top

Description in Lyoko: same as up top but has a long blue and red kmoto not blue jeans and black top

Weapon: bow and arrow

Speacial Abilities: Can heal life points can shield a friend can stop a devirlivation

meet teem: feel in love with Od and tialed him the the fatory.  no one whnat her to stay but would let her try.  She was allowed to be part of the crew when she shild Od and stoped aleatal from be devirlived

Ugh... no bumping old threads, please... this one must've been what, 5 pages back? At least?

Meanager

[134]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 3
    Meanager wrote:
    Name: Max
    Description: 5'4, Red hair, blue eyes,white skin always wears sunglasses(because they are perscription,Wears a black shirt,black jeans, and white sneakers every day. Description in Lyoko: Dark Blue Armor, visor not unlike X-men's cyclops,black combat boots,still 5'4. Weapon: Radar Detection System, and laser bow and arrow, also has his own vehicle, the jet board boots!
    Speacial Abilities: Has the ability to fly through boots, can generate shields at will, also has the ability to take someone elses life points and add them to his own.
    Class Year: 8
    How they meet the team: This hero happens to be Odd's older brother who is very serious but still knows how to have fun. When Max enrolls at Kadic in his 8th year,he meets with his brother Odd,and his friends, but when a XANA attack comes Max goes with Odd, and when he discovers the factory, is not as shocked as most others are. He simply grins and mutters " I knew you'd be doing something great." With this Jeremie asks Jon(Max comes in after Jon's redemption) to take Max to the factory,Jon has a strange XANA shaped disc, when Jon puts it in, it reveals a new template to match Max, after this, when Max enters Lyoko, he seems to know it so well, that the others become suspicious of Odd, even though Max tells Odd did nothing. After encountering some Megatanks in Lyoko and helping Ulrich and William take them out, the three become fast friends, and possibly even Sissi's new love intrest. After this encounter, Max joins the Lyoko team and to this day is a constant pain to XANA.

NEW INTERNET DESCRIPTION:

RL Name: Max
    Lyoko Fighter ID: Cy-shot

Description: 5'9, dyed blonde hair (goes w/ Odd's), still same except now has some peach fuzz.

NEW Lyoko descrip: similiar to before, now has Gatack like armor (if you don't know what that is, just ask me & I'll tell, has circuits glowing, visor can become one helmet

Bio: After William had aided XANA, he had managed to delete two of the Lyokians data cards completely, Jon's and Max's, when it came down to the upgrade to the Internet, only one could go, Jon had already voted for MAx, and asked to stay behind and take Jeremie's old place, now Max fights alongside Ulrich and his little brother Odd against William, and will not stop until his friend is back home...but what will it cost?

Continuity: William in my arcs had already been in Lyoko w/ Sissi, but XANA had turned good and had been replaced by an entity known as X2 in a Garage Kids/Lyoko crossover where X2 was the Prufessor(evil Franz from GK, and Xana's dark half put together) and Ulrich had been temp. trapped in Lyoko, in this story, William had been in a state of depression and X2 had managed to use a possesion ability to seperate William's light/dark half and use the dark as a villian.

Note: if I can find this thread, I don't count it as dead, now if I could only find my story thread lol

DJAelita360

[135]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 6

Name: Kiri

Age/Class: Yumi's age and class

On Earth: She wears dark wash jeans that are a little long for her legs. She has a purple v-neck shirt that gets darker toward the bottom with a light purple tank top showing at the top. The sleeves go to her elbows and flare out a bit. She wears white sneakers and 3 purple bracelets on her left arm. I must note that she has black skin, purple/pinkish eyes. Her hairstyle is a high ponytail with shorter strands of hair blowing in her face, her hair also has purple streaks.

On Lyoko: Kiri wears tight purple leggings with black baggy-ish shorts overtop. Her shirt consists of a dark purple halter top that stops mid-stomach, showing her belly-button. She has long black bands on both forearms that continue into fingerless gloves. She wears black boots and a black choker necklace. Her hair is let down on Lyoko, the purple streaks more easily visible compared to on Earth.

Weapon: One long sword with a handle in the middle, like a double-sided sword. She has a power called 'Shadow Orb' too, which is a dark, purple, shadowy version of Aelita's energy field.

Abilities: Super Glide (sort of like supersprint only she is about 6 inches off the ground.) She can also activate towers.

How she met the gang: (she met them in the fourth season) Kiri was created by xana to help William defeat the Lyoko warriors, but before xana could create her 'evil' personality, she escaped the digital sea. When there was another activated tower, the gang came to Lyoko. Once Kiri knew there were people out there, she had no hesitation going out and helping them. Soon she was materialized on Earth, where she dorms with Aelita.

Other Stuff:

-Kiri loves all sports, especially soccer. For lack of a girl's soccer team, she ends up joining the boy's team.

-Since she dorms with Aelita, she picked up on how to mix CD's and eventually become's Aelita's mixing partner.

- Even though xana never created her evil side, she still is very devious. She helps out with Ulrich's and Odd's pranks all the time, and she had a vault full of excuses to get her out of trouble.

- Kiri eventually develops a crush on both Odd and Ulrich, but she claims she doesn't have any crushes when Aelita or Yumi ask.

- Remember that devious side I mentioned earlier? It follows her onto Lyoko, and she humiliates William from time to time, as well as being obsessed with revenge.

-That devious little attitude of hers also follows up with a temper.

-Instead of riding on a vehicle, Kiri has the ability to Levitate without wings. The down side of this is that she takes double damage when hit while levitating, and she can't attack while levitating.

Edited on 03/11/2008 7:56am
    Edited 4 total times.

sangothedslayer

[136]Mar 5, 2008

i made up a character, but i'm hoping it's not way too fartfetched.

Name: Akarihime

Nationality: Japanese

Description: Akarihime, a seraph, came down from Heaven with the Creator's permission. She was the only angel, let alone a seraph, who even cared about the whole ordeal with Xana. She has long pure white hair and her skin is also a pure white. She also has two sapphire colored eyes. She has two prehensile ribbon like extensions flow down from her head, about an inch behind her bangs. Of course, as a seraph, she has six pure white angelic wings. She wears a two piece dress. the top which has long sleeves, kinda like a kimono, and a long skirt with a seperate piece of cloth that has a black cross on it, which both in front of the skirt and behind. Around her neck, she wears a rosary made of sapphire beads and a sapphire mini cross and the chain links made of pure gold. She can actually make herself physical and has the ability to change her form at will, allowing her to reside on Earth with no fear of suspicion. Her hands and feet look strange. Her hands have no fingers except for a thumb and the rest of the hand looks like she is wearing mittens. Her feet look like she is wearing socks; they have no toes. She has long, elf-like ears. Despite her strange features however, she has an air of beauty about her. And she is also very knd and is not angered easily. She almost always, aside from an incredibly rare outrage, keeps her cool in any situation. She loves to laugh and often cheerful and happy-go-lucky and, obviously, an optimist.

Description in Lyoko: The same as her Earth form. She is an angel after all.

Weapon: Long bow, like the kind miko use, and arrows made of light and holy energy.

Special Abilities: Vast knowledge. Flight(obviously), transformation, she can speak any language she chooses since she is an angel and therefore on a higher plane than a human. Angel magic. More specifically, angel feathers, holy song, sacrifice, holy water, and judgement. and occasionally, holy judgement. Angelic curses. Holy Shield. And finally, she can use indignation.

ANGEL SKILLS:

Angel feathers: She shoots several feathers, which look like pink light, that slice through Xana's monsters.

Holy song: She sings a song in the language of angels which increases the amount of damage all of the others inclusing herself can use and it decreases the damage they receive.

Sacrifice: She sacrifices her remaining life points to heal everybody to full life points and destroy all visible Xana monsters.

Judgement: Huge pillars of light randomly fall from the sky for five seconds and instantly kill any monster the light hits.

Holy Judgement: A combination of judgement and holy song. She can activate this skill by combining the chants for judgement and holy song. However, she tends to this more by accident than on purpose.

Holy Water: She can bless water from the digital sea and use it to destroy one monster at a time.

ANGELIC CURSES:

Curse of the Moon: The sky turns dark and the moon appears. Moonlight comes down and wraps around one monster leaving it wide open to attack.

Curse of Noah's Ark: The digital sea starts to rise rapidly and floods the area for five minutes. This attack makes the digital sea less fatal to the Lyoko warriors by only making it capable of devirtualizing them and for those five minutes, monsters can't attack from the ground.

Curse of the Banished: Spirits from the Underworld come from the ground and drag any monsters they can grab back to the Underworld with them.

OTHER ATTACKS:

Holy Shield: She takes her rosary and creates a shield that can withstand thirty regular hits or five huge hits.

Indignation: She destroys monsters with the Creator's lightning.

CLASS YEAR: She disguises herself as a 10th grader. She is actually 3,000 years old

How She Meets the Team: The very moment that Akarihime descended from Heaven, there was a Xana attack in progress. She saw that Yumi was about to be killed by a Xanafied person. No one was going to be able to get there in time. Just as Yumi was going to be killed, Akarihime shot The xanafied person with a light arrow. The arrow can only hurt or kill those who have genuine evil in their hearts and the arrow only damaged Xana. Yumi thought that she had died and that an angel had come to get her. Akarihime then left. After the Xana attack was over, the gang had launched a RTTP. they expected to not see the person again. However, they were in for a shock when they saw the angel again. But the biggest shock was that she remembered everything without ever having to go to Lyoko. When asked why she could remember everything, she replied, "I know all that the Creator knows... and I remember all that He remembers." The group was obviously dumbfounded that there was an angel, of all things, in their presence. As if that all wasn't enough, she revealed that she knew everything about them, their names, how old they were, what they did, their darkest secrets, etc. that included Lyoko and Xana. Ever since, she had been disguised as an albino girl(albinos can have either red or blue eyes) who attended the school as a tenth grader. Her only weakness on Lyoko is that she has incredibly low life points and can be killed in five regular hits or in two big hits. But that's to be expected since she has many attacks and a couple of them can kill several monsters at once or can kill several in one hit.

by the way, i stole some attacks from Tales of Symphonia. the others, i made up myself

Edited on 03/05/2008 12:18pm

DJAelita360

[137]Mar 6, 2008
    I like it, but an Angel on Earth too? I also like the powers she has, but it seems as though she has an unfair advantage on Lyoko compared to the other Lyoko warriors. Anyway, she sounds really cool!

sangothedslayer

[138]Mar 6, 2008

DJAelita360 wrote:
    I like it, but an Angel on Earth too? I also like the powers she has, but it seems as though she has an unfair advantage on Lyoko compared to the other Lyoko warriors. Anyway, she sounds really cool!

that's why she has such a low amount of life points

and thank you!

seraphim rock!

DJAelita360

[139]Mar 7, 2008
    sangothedslayer wrote:

I must have missed when you said that. Anyway, it was good!

sangothedslayer

[140]Mar 7, 2008
    DJAelita360 wrote:
    sangothedslayer wrote:

I must have missed when you said that. Anyway, it was good!

again, thanks!